SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Filthadephia Eagles

Lubeck

I do not want to lose this game.....all I hate losing in general, some I find it possible to digest...this one...THIS FUCKING ONE GAME.....I DO...NOT...WANT....TO..LOSE!!!

NEM!! VG!! TBC!!! LUG!! AND THE SHORT ITALIAN 'AMERICAN MIDGET'! - LETS DOOO THIS FOR THE GIANTS BABY!!!! IM BACK!!!

NO WAY THESE FUCKERS LOSE THIS!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

GOD!

It's over.
I hope you are wrong but if Eli doesn't play much better, then our season is over. Gilbride is a terrible OC but in this game, Elisha, is playing like he did in his first season with the Giants. I wonder, if he were benched for a set of downs, would that get his attention and force him to improve his game?

I do not want to lose this game.....all I hate losing in general, some I find it possible to digest...this one...THIS FUCKING ONE GAME.....I DO...NOT...WANT....TO..LOSE!!!

NEM!! VG!! TBC!!! LUG!! AND THE SHORT ITALIAN 'AMERICAN MIDGET'! - LETS DOOO THIS FOR THE GIANTS BABY!!!! IM BACK!!!

NO WAY THESE FUCKERS LOSE THIS!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

GOD!

From your mouth to God's Ear.

The game is ruled by the mafia..its ruled by 'THE MAN'...by the fucking money!!! Nobody wants the best team to win....just the team that makes the most money....the last spot proved it....FUCK EVERYONE!

GIANTS WILL FUCKING WIN THIS SHIT!!!....THEY...will....they...willl