SportsWrath

Alright here's what we have to do to beat Philly...

BurnThePhilFans

1. Most importantly get a pass rush going. This has been non-existent in the 2 games with them this season. We need to get in McNabb's face.

2. Utilize the screen pass for once (It worked well several times for the Vikes in this game)

3. RUN THE BALL ON FIRST DOWN.... if that clown Gilbride has Eli chucking the ball around on first down and then running us into a 3rd and 8 situation even once I will be furious... If your going to throw on first down make it a high percentage chance of success type of play (ex short curl 6-7 yards)

4. Let Hixon return kicks

5. Stop Jackson from returning kicks passed the 35

6. Keep Westbrooke to under 125 total yards.

1. Most importantly get a pass rush going. This has been non-existent in the 2 games with them this season. We need to get in McNabb's face.

2. Utilize the screen pass for once (It worked well several times for the Vikes in this game)

3. RUN THE BALL ON FIRST DOWN.... if that clown Gilbride has Eli chucking the ball around on first down and then running us into a 3rd and 8 situation even once I will be furious... If your going to throw on first down make it a high percentage chance of success type of play (ex short curl 6-7 yards)

4. Let Hixon return kicks

5. Stop Jackson from returning kicks passed the 35

6. Keep Westbrooke to under 125 total yards.

to do that, we have to kick past the 30 ;)

Didn't you just know this would happen? It was meant to be that we would have to face the Eagles again... Just like it is meant to be that should we beat the Eagles, we will have to face the Panthers again. It just seems like fate.

What we need to do is really bottle up Westbrook and Buchalter (forgetting him would be a mistake), and putting McNabb on his backside early and often.

Eli needs to protect the football... we have been very good this year at not turning the ball over. We win the turnover battle, I think we win this game.

I also think Tynes should be activated so we can kick the ball deeper.

Didn't you just know this would happen? It was meant to be that we would have to face the Eagles again... Just like it is meant to be that should we beat the Eagles, we will have to face the Panthers again. It just seems like fate.

What we need to do is really bottle up Westbrook and Buchalter (forgetting him would be a mistake), and putting McNabb on his backside early and often.

Eli needs to protect the football... we have been very good this year at not turning the ball over. We win the turnover battle, I think we win this game.

I also think Tynes should be activated so we can kick the ball deeper.

Unfortunately we haven't come close to touching McNabb all year...

Seriously! McNabb has had all day against us. I don't know why we haven't been able to pressure him at all but we have to get that problem solved

Because John Runyon was Strahan's bitch, not Tuck's.

I know of anohter way to beat Philly...dont start a scrub like Tavares Jackson at QB, he is beyond awful.

at the six minute mark I was thinking if I were the coach I'd put in any other qb on the roster that was active.

Strange thing is, the only thing that makes him a dangerous qb, his legs, he didn't use until the game was lost.

at the six minute mark I was thinking if I were the coach I'd put in any other qb on the roster that was active.

Strange thing is, the only thing that makes him a dangerous qb, his legs, he didn't use until the game was lost.

if the Vikes had a QB that was at the very best average, they probably would have won that game. I think at one point, Jackson was 1 for 15. And he wasnt even close to hitting any receivers in that span.

Because John Runyon was Strahan's bitch, not Tuck's.

More accurately, they have devoted more attention to stopping Westbrook, hence the absence of a pass rush. Obviously it wasn't especially successful in the rematch.

The screen attempts to BJ I'd agree with, but screens to Ward and Boss are successful but seldom used.

Another Gilbride headscratcher.

Plus, Jacobs can't catch.

We are not a good traditional screen team. I'm not entirely sure why, but we have very little success running screens out of the backfield. Hence their disappearance from our arsenal.

On the other hand, we've made some big plays with bubble screen action - particuarly with Ward split wide. This is not the safest play, so you might understand why they don't want to overexpose it.