SportsWrath

Alright here's what we have to do to beat Philly...

BurnThePhilFans

so do any of you guys think chris snee talks in the lockeroom about how he gives coughlin's daughter facials?

Ahhh a very good representation of the Philadelphia fanbase.... what a clown... and what fairweather fans too! Just 2 weeks ago calling for McNabb's head, reid's head, etc.... Now their all out of hiding...

Ahhh a very good representation of the Philadelphia fanbase.... what a clown... and what fairweather fans too! Just 2 weeks ago calling for McNabb's head, reid's head, etc.... Now their all out of hiding...

yep...this is typical filthadelphia

not for nothing, but the dog seems to remember a coach and QB that was receiving the same kind of treatment from a good portion of the giant fan base about midway through last year...

just because i haven't been posting on this sorry ass excuse for a messageboard i'm a bandwagon fan? ha!

i just happen to be here because it's a playoff game.

i'll let the four posters on this messageboard go back to caressing each other's nipples

Guys, it appears that we have a security breach

I watched that Vikings game, and frankly, if Minnesota had a halfway decent QB, they could have taken the Eagles. He served up a pick-6 to the Eagles, and then, with the game on the line, he was hurling inaccurate bombs down the field.

My take is that the Giants can win the Super Bowl if they play at the top of their game. The Giants were a juggernaut before they clinched their playoff spot. Then, they coasted against the Cowboys and Eagles. They didn’t play with any urgency until that Carolina game. But now, it’s do or die again.

I’m not making a prediction, mainly due to superstition. But here are my keys to the game:

1. So much will rest on the Giants offensive line. We moved the ball against the Steelers, bulldozed the Ravens, and crushed the Panthers. We manhandled both the Cowboys and the Eagles in our first matchups, when the division was still up for grabs. Our offensive line needs to overwhelm the smaller Philly defense. We need a power rush up the gut with Hedgecock leading our Junkyard Dog. Philly’s LBs can string out plays, but they can’t handle the helmet-on-helmet stuff that was so effective against the Ravens and Panthers.
  2. Contain Westbrook at all costs. Make McNabb win the game with his receivers.
  3. Hope that the time off has helped our defensive line. We absolutely have to get four-man pressure on McNabb. I love the blitz, but McNabb is going to dink-and-dunk over the middle, and we need to be clogging those lanes and spying on Westbrook with our LB’s and safeties. The most effective play Philly has is the screen pass to Westbrook. The Giants need to be all over that stuff.
  4. Don’t play Hixon like he is Plaxico. Hixon lacks Plaxico’s physical gifts, so don’t expect him to suddenly grow 5 inches and add 30 lbs of muscle. But Hixon has nice hands, and runs sharp routes. Eli needs to use Hixon and Smith to find exploit the underbelly of Philly’s defense. Toomer will need to make a few clutch plays too.
  5. The Giants will need a complete team effort. Guys like Alford, Cofield, and Tollefson will need to play all-out.

Just 3 things ...

1) STOP Westbrook early ( fucking hurt him if necessary )

2) Got to get some pressure on McFlabb ( havent even touched the bastard yet in 2 games )

3) O line better turn up ....and give Eli some time ( they were bloody awful on Dec 7 )

Contain Westbrook at all costs. Make McNabb win the game with his receivers.

Exactly... we need to put a Corner or Safety on him at all times, and NOT a linebacker. If you have the linebacker as the odd-man out, have the linebacker cover the TE instead.

If at any point spags has a Linebacker on Westbrook, while having a Safety or Corner on a TE, I'm going to throw the remote at the TV.