SportsWrath

HUGE SINORICE MOSS NEWS......HUGE!!!!!

boohyah

Only kidding, I thought I'd use the Badegg method of posting topics.

Drew Rosenhaus, (take it for what it's worth) on the WFAN yesterday, indicating that Sinorice Moss is frustrated with him because of his situation with the Giants, and how he barely plays and wants to play more. I can only guess that the only way that Rosenhaus can get him more playing time, is to get him on another team, and that Rosenhaus said he was working with the Giants on this.

Now yes, it's Rosenhaus that's doing the talking so it should be taken for what it is, but he was up front about everyone else he spoke about.

It's a slow news day what can I tell ya.

The last time eggy posted in this manner, well, lets just say jranieli wasnt too happy. :o:P

Yeah, I cant see him getting tons of playing time here. He had his chance, and now we're too deep. See ya Sinorice.

I think JR will be okay with it. If he wants to fix the title he can. I'm Boohyah, so I'm very cool.

lets call it favoritism.

The only way Moss plays if someone gets hurt. I am sure he doesn't have much of a trade value at this point. Has Manningham been on the field yet?

No, he hasn't even dressed. Moss was in uniform but never played.

The last time eggy posted in this manner, well, lets just say jranieli wasnt too happy. :o:P

Yeah, I cant see him getting tons of playing time here. He had his chance, and now we're too deep. See ya Sinorice.

With the emergence of Hixon it's just going to get worse for Moss. I highly doubt he will be around after this year.

Will this be Toomer's last year?

If so they may be a juggling of the NYG WR ranks not saying Moss would go to #2 just if Manningham or Smith go to #2 there may be more Opportunity for Moss. That being said, Hixon may leap frog him.

If he is traded I feel we look at OL rotation help. We have fresh legs for every other rotational help

I am not saying we need to keep him. Seattle is looking for WR help. Not that I would trade him into the NFC because of his speed but hey Ross on Moss would be a good match up.

If so they may be a juggling of the NYG WR ranks not saying Moss would go to #2 just if Manningham or Smith go to #2 there may be more Opportunity for Moss. That being said, Hixon may leap frog him.

If he is traded I feel we look at OL rotation help. We have fresh legs for every other rotational help

I am not saying we need to keep him. Seattle is looking for WR help. Not that I would trade him into the NFC because of his speed but hey Ross on Moss would be a good match up.

For Ross, I agree.

I'm going to get bashed for saying this, but Moss needs to be playing. Nobody can say he has received a fair shot at playing. The few times in preseason he was given a shot he did well. He has far too much talent to be sitting on the bench. Put him in for an extended period of time and I believe he would thrive. We're facing nothing but weak teams for a while now, let him play and see if he's a player or not.

It's always Toomer's last year. The Rodney Dangerfield of the Giants. <_<

I was actually just thinking of Seattle as I doubt the Giants would want much for Moss, especially considering he probably just barely made the team.

I'm going to get bashed for saying this, but Moss needs to be playing. Nobody can say he has received a fair shot at playing. The few times in preseason he was given a shot he did well. He has far too much talent to be sitting on the bench. Put him in for an extended period of time and I believe he would thrive. We're facing nothing but weak teams for a while now, let him play and see if he's a player or not.

You are absolutely right.

But who sits down so he can get in the line-up? This is a team in contention, and he's proven to not be the player that Toomer, Burrress, Smith, and arguably Hixon are right now. Moss has huge potential, but I can't see him getting to learn on the job with this team.

You have to perform in practice to get game time on Sundays and that's where he must be getting outperformed by Hixon, not to mention Toomer, Smith & Plax. Worse, once Manningham learns the playbook (which, according to a few reports I've seen, has not come easily to him), he might well blow past Moss on the depth chart, too.

If we could pick up a #3 for Moss, a 5th receiver at best, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

You have to perform in practice to get game time on Sundays and that's where he must be getting outperformed by Hixon, not to mention Toomer, Smith & Plax. Worse, once Manningham learns the playbook (which, according to a few reports I've seen, has not come easily to him), he might well blow past Moss on the depth chart, too.

If we could pick up a #3 for Moss, a 5th receiver at best, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Sinorice Moss would start on some teams.

My buddy that's a huge Dolphins fan told me Sunday that he would take anyone of our backup WRs over what they have now, aside from infinite potential Teddy Ginn Jr.

Sinorice Moss would start on some teams.

My buddy that's a huge Dolphins fan told me Sunday that he would take anyone of our backup WRs over what they have now, aside from infinite potential Teddy Ginn Jr.

Yeah, your buddy would. How about Parcells?

You earn play time in camp.