SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

Ok Egg...I'll admit it....I was wrong....ain't nobody going to remember the 2007 Dallas Cowboys. Collapse or not collapse - as it turned out, their playoff lose ended up only being the third or fourth most important victory of the Giants 2007 Championship season.

Man I hate it when I'm wrong.

Enjoy the Pro Bowl.

C. Wagon.

:clap:

Eat it BadEgg. :rock:

Oh I get it we speak in code now, ok so when someone pisses me off just send me the chart of what to say instead of simply saying Fuck off? I know your mom is a whore equals fuck off, send me the flow chart I am curious.

I am done with this, you can have the last word. This is utter nonsense now and the fact you had to create another whole thread about it tells me its best to get out now. I believe wise man once said "its just a MB".

You guys are both two fat, nerdy, balding, Herbs...sitting on here arguing back and forth like a couple of tools. You both need lives.

So Mad Dog has not said anything about being wrong... Friday he BLASTED the gmen. Screaming "There is no way you are telling me that the PAts will score less then 30, NO WAY" Then he comes on today, they play the clip to start the show and he does not address it?

What a douche bag, I hope the first caller calls him out on it.

Yeah I am listening to the same horseshit on WFAN. Tell me how do you get a sportsbroadcaster who broadcasts over the NY region and allow him to say shit like he was not pulling for the Giants...but was rooting for both teams...the Pats for the record and the Giants for their determination. Yeah eat my dick Mad Dog....you are like an old girl friend invited to the wedding telling us all that the bridegroom farts at the table as he marries Miss America. Fuck you.

Now both Russo and Francesa are lambasting Strahan for grilling all of the naysayers after the game. Fuck the both of you....who the fuck do you think you are. He had every right to. Guess what the Giants were the only team to take the shot in the mouth from the Cheatriots and hit the motherfuckers back and say yeah bring it. 12 point spread for that type of game shows me that people watching the game don't understand football.

New York Sports fans made these guys relevant years ago. Years ago they were good. But along the way, Francesa became one of the biggest egomaniacs in sports entertainment and Russo resented Francesa that he just decided he was going to be as off the cuff as possible. And somewhere along the line they thought, that it was okay to keep people on hold while they talked about movies only to take the call and then tell that person that they were a moron. And Francesa became friends with Parcells and that made him feel very important. And then Yes, desperate to fill air time, decided to simulacast Mike and the Maddog , which made them feel like Imus, which isn't a good thing anymore, but they don't care, they're more famous than ever.

And because of that they've stopped been able to relate to the callers and now are so full of themselves, they report stuff without checking any sources.

I stopped listening to them a long while back.

New York Sports fans made these guys relevant years ago. Years ago they were good. But along the way, Francesa became one of the biggest egomaniacs in sports entertainment and Russo resented Francesa that he just decided he was going to be as off the cuff as possible. And somewhere along the line they thought, that it was okay to keep people on hold while they talked about movies only to take the call and then tell that person that they were a moron. And Francesa became friends with Parcells and that made him feel very important. And then Yes, desperate to fill air time, decided to simulacast Mike and the Maddog , which made them feel like Imus, which isn't a good thing anymore, but they don't care, they're more famous than ever.

And because of that they've stopped been able to relate to the callers and now are so full of themselves, they report stuff without checking any sources.

I stopped listening to them a long while back.

Well said...just a waste of space those two. And Francesa and Parcells can star in football's version of Broke Back mountain....thats for sure. ;)

Well, I am bald(in a Michael Jordan way :P ), but not fat. Oh yeah, and he is a douchebag.

Yeah, to be as young as he is and that angry is a sad thing. At that age you should not have such cynicism and douchebagginess. One would assume that its possible that its because he is both fat and bald at a young age and just assume that all those a few years older are as well. Nontheless the anger reeks of lack of getting laid because at that age if you are getting laid like you should be you are never angry and cynical.

Yeah, to be as young as he is and that angry is a sad thing. At that age you should not have such cynicism and douchebagginess. One would assume that its possible that its because he is both fat and bald at a young age and just assume that all those a few years older are as well. Nontheless the anger reeks of lack of getting laid because at that age if you are getting laid like you should be you are never angry and cynical.

Yet, I'm not the one on Sportswrath arguing about stupid, pointless shit. :unsure:

LMAO :LMAO::LMAO:

last week you guys wanted to kill each other and this week you're double teaming someone else.

I'm just changing the channel is all I'm saying.

My bad 420, I'll take the heat for this one. All that mumbo jumbo was my fault. I cant blame someone for thinking Im a dumass, cause I've said some wrong things for such a die hard Giant fan. Im not, but I included xxi-xxv-xlii in something I shouldnt have, so I accept responsibility for that little tirade. Im just tryin to get back to talkin w/ the guy, cause I actually like him as a poster.

last week you guys wanted to kill each other and this week you're double teaming someone else.

I'm just changing the channel is all I'm saying.

420 the writers strike has hamstrung SW too ok, sorry we are doing the best we can with limited resources.