SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

Eh, most of the time there aren't any personal attacks. Don't know the story between xxi-xxv and Bigblue, but it'll be over and that'll be that.

Plus, you never wanna get the mods involved, they start warning people, suspending people, next thing you know they get a big head and start actually wanting to Moderate regularly. Better we keep them drugged and liqoured up so they moderate in oblivious bliss.

Hoodie's a little taken back, cause I called xxi a "dick". We had to fan him, he started fainting.

Dude, you are like a dog, a dog that shits on the rug, you rub the dogs nose in the shit, but sadly he was the slower one in the litter and he continues to shit on the rug. After a while you just sigh and wonder if he will ever understand.

BTW it strikes me odd that someone who now claims this is only a MB would volunteer their services to show people from this "only a MB" around at the SB this week.

I thought BigBlue offered to tell people what good places to go to in Arizona, not show them around. Either way, what's so bad about about either offer regardless of whether he's here part time or full time.

Both of you guys are okay, and frankly Egg and Dog right now are looking more foolish than anyone.

I thought BigBlue offered to tell people what good places to go to in Arizona, not show them around. Either way, what's so bad about about either offer regardless of whether he's here part time or full time.

Both of you guys are okay, and frankly Egg and Dog right now are looking more foolish than anyone.

Thanks boo. Ive always been the first to point out when I screw up. I dont know this guys problem with me, calling me an insult to Giant fans and what not....geez.

Thanks boo. Ive always been the first to point out when I screw up. I dont know this guys problem with me, calling me an insult to Giant fans and what not....geez.

My problem, was that you were categorically wrong in the whole dress/Canes/championship retort to Egg/Dog and used my wrongful location of a game as being wrong on the level you were. I believe Egg/Dogs retort to you was something along the lines of mocking the suggestion that the Canes were the 86 champs, whereby you used my misinfo as to in what bowl game they were not the 86 champs(as I stated)in comparison to you being wrong. Thats why I started politely asking you not to use my lack of remembering where the loss to place in your backtracking of these two mocking you, thats all very simple. I believe you then called me dumb and insulted my mother. :TU:

Hoodie's a little taken back, cause I called xxi a "dick". We had to fan him, he started fainting.

Lets recap

You called me a dick, attacked my penis size, called me dumb, attacked my mother ..... there must be something I forgot. Your comebacks were impeccable.

It hurts when I get all that email talking about the size of my penis. I didn't have gym class with ALL of those people, I'm sure of it. :(

Making fun of my moms occupation certainly hurts me, I mean eveyone needs to make a living

My problem, was that you were categorically wrong in the whole dress/Canes/championship retort to Egg/Dog and used my wrongful location of a game as being wrong on the level you were. I believe Egg/Dogs retort to you was something along the lines of mocking the suggestion that the Canes were the 86 champs, whereby you used my misinfo as to in what bowl game they were not the 86 champs(as I stated)in comparison to you being wrong. Thats why I started politely asking you not to use my lack of remembering where the loss to place in your backtracking of these two mocking you, thats all very simple. I believe you then called me dumb and insulted my mother. :TU:

LOL, OK, if this is what you want to tell yourself. Youre one of those people who cant admit youre wrong, arent you.

Look dude, I got the year wrong, you got the game wrong, thats all I pointed out. You then attacked me saying I was an insult to Giant fans because of that. Now youre trying to say I attacked you first??? Like I said before....GET A LIFE.

Just a refresher for you, lets see who attacked who first:

QUOTE(BIGBLUE01 @ Jan 30 2008, 10:13 AM)

Looks like we were both a little wrong, me and xxi-xxv.

All due respect, I got the actual bowl game wrong, big deal. I knew that the Penn State Nitany Lions were the 1986 National Champions. I realize you need to justify what you say by claiming I was wrong as well. yes I was wrong, on what game they actually won, not the fact that MIAMI DID NOT WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Please do not bring me into your aruements that are categorically wrong.

QUOTE(xxi-xxv @ Jan 30 2008, 09:38 AM)

All due respect, I got the actual bowl game wrong, big deal. I knew that the Penn State Nitany Lions were the 1986 National Champions. I realize you need to justify what you say by claiming I was wrong as well. yes I was wrong, on what game they actually won, not the fact that MIAMI DID NOT WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

You got the BOWL GAME WRONG??? Oh man, youre dumber than I thought!

Puhlease, what I said wasnt that big a deal either. Newsflash.....THE HURRICANES DID WIN A NTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP....the very next yr. ANd I didnt say anything to JUSTIFY myself. If you have a complex, please, dont bring ME into that.

Dont worry, I wont bring you into my argumernts that are categorily wrong, you seem to have enough categorily wrong yourself.

QUOTE(BIGBLUE01 @ Jan 30 2008, 03:33 PM)

Puhlease, what I said wasnt that big a deal either. Newsflash.....THE HURRICANES DID WIN A NTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP....the very next yr. ANd I didnt say anything to JUSTIFY myself. If you have a complex, please, dont bring ME into that.

Dont worry, I wont bring you into my argumernts that are categorily wrong, you seem to have enough categorily wrong yourself.

Here's where he loses it:

Umm lets see, you declared the Miami Hurricanes won a National title in 1986, the year they wore fatigues to arrive at their bowl game. They did not WEAR THE SAME OUTFITS ON THE PLANE IN 1987, THUS THAT FACT HAS NO BEARING ON YOUR STUPID DECLARATION!

I told you they did not win the champ game and that the PSU Nittany Lions were the National Champs.

You are comparing apples and oranges as far as facts. What I got wrong would be the equivalent of a score of a game I knew who won. What you got wrong is an out and out blatantly wrong fact.

Its even more comical that you are trying to justify it by saying, well they won the last year.

See here is the deal. I would not get myself into an arguement with people who continually make me look like a fucking fool without knowing the exact facts. You confidently declared the Hurricanes were the National champions in your arguement about how a team dressing the same on an airplane can do wonders for it. I actually felt bad for you when you posted it and knew that you would get crucified for what you said. Yes, I was wrong that they did not lose the Orange Bowl(you obviously did not know that fact either). You tried to bring my inaccuracies into your arguement, the fact that I thought it was the Orange bowl and was wrong has nothing to do with your justification to a team dressing the same and citing the 1986 Miami Hurricanes as National Champions(a team who dressed the same). You were trying to make a point and yet again looked like a complete fucking moron in doing so.

What I am guilty of is even reading the dribble you post. Keep it up though, these guys do a wonderous job of making you look stupid. You are an embarassment to Giant fans everywhere, I really mean that.Comparing your inaccuracies and lack of knowledge to my forgetting what bowl game the 1986 National Champions won to attain that title is as silly as it gets. Here is the bottom line, I knew you won and would never have used the LOSER as an example of how their tactics benefited a team.

I think you may need another SW timeout for a while.

ANd then it all started. Notice theres no mention of your mom, penis size or anything like that yet? You threw the first blow, not only by saying all this, but by even commenting on something that wasnt only not a big deal, but not meant to demean you. You have issues buddy, inferiority issues.

LOL, OK, if this is what you want to tell yourself. Youre one of those people who cant admit youre wrong, arent you.

Look dude, I got the year wrong, you got the game wrong, thats all I pointed out. You then attacked me saying I was an insult to Giant fans because of that. Now youre trying to say I attacked you first??? Like I said before....GET A LIFE.

Just a refresher for you, lets see who attacked who first:

QUOTE(BIGBLUE01 @ Jan 30 2008, 10:13 AM)

Looks like we were both a little wrong, me and xxi-xxv.

QUOTE(xxi-xxv @ Jan 30 2008, 09:38 AM)

QUOTE(BIGBLUE01 @ Jan 30 2008, 03:33 PM)

Here's where he loses it:

Umm lets see, you declared the Miami Hurricanes won a National title in 1986, the year they wore fatigues to arrive at their bowl game. They did not WEAR THE SAME OUTFITS ON THE PLANE IN 1987, THUS THAT FACT HAS NO BEARING ON YOUR STUPID DECLARATION!

I told you they did not win the champ game and that the PSU Nittany Lions were the National Champs.

You are comparing apples and oranges as far as facts. What I got wrong would be the equivalent of a score of a game I knew who won. What you got wrong is an out and out blatantly wrong fact.

Its even more comical that you are trying to justify it by saying, well they won the last year.

See here is the deal. I would not get myself into an arguement with people who continually make me look like a fucking fool without knowing the exact facts. You confidently declared the Hurricanes were the National champions in your arguement about how a team dressing the same on an airplane can do wonders for it. I actually felt bad for you when you posted it and knew that you would get crucified for what you said. Yes, I was wrong that they did not lose the Orange Bowl(you obviously did not know that fact either). You tried to bring my inaccuracies into your arguement, the fact that I thought it was the Orange bowl and was wrong has nothing to do with your justification to a team dressing the same and citing the 1986 Miami Hurricanes as National Champions(a team who dressed the same). You were trying to make a point and yet again looked like a complete fucking moron in doing so.

What I am guilty of is even reading the dribble you post. Keep it up though, these guys do a wonderous job of making you look stupid. You are an embarassment to Giant fans everywhere, I really mean that.Comparing your inaccuracies and lack of knowledge to my forgetting what bowl game the 1986 National Champions won to attain that title is as silly as it gets. Here is the bottom line, I knew you won and would never have used the LOSER as an example of how their tactics benefited a team.

I think you may need another SW timeout for a while.

ANd then it all started. Notice theres no mention of your mom, penis size or anything like that yet? You threw the first blow, not only by saying all this, but by even commenting on something that wasnt only not a big deal, but not meant to demean you. You have issues buddy, inferiority issues.

NO I think you did when I politely asked you not to mention me and you called me dumb, wither way, I am through with you, you bring nothing to the table and its my hope)along with many others who have told me the agree) you disappear again

You srill do not get the point of how the wrong location of where a team won their 1986 National title has no bearing in the context o what you were trying to prove. As one poster pointed out to me through all this, it was yet another example where you had egg(no pun intended) all over your face and you brought my error on the site of the game into the arguement in hopes it distracted you from yet another Egg/Dog beatdown. Whatever the case, keep up the mother jokes. I will not longer use names to describe you and your lack of brains, no need, its clear as day.

NO I think you did when I politely asked you not to mention me and you called me dumb, wither way, I am through with you, you bring nothing to the table and its my hope)along with many others who have told me the agree) you disappear again

Right there in black and white for you, and still being a bitch. Fuck you and whoever agreed with you. lol you guys had a little pow wow......lmao, its a MESSAGE BOARD ya fuck. :rolleyes: You dont know these guys.

BTW, thats the second time you said you were through with me, Im bsically just clownin ya now.

Right there in black and white for you, and still being a bitch. Fuck you and whoever agreed with you. lol you guys had a little pow wow......lmao, its a MESSAGE BOARD ya fuck. :rolleyes: You dont know these guys.

BTW, thats the second time you said you were through with me, Im bsically just clownin ya now.

I POLITELY ASKED YOU, think I even used the words "all due respect".

Clownin me? :LMAO: WTF is that, yes you are the clown, court jester as I believe you are reffered to here, so yes you are a clown and quite good at it.

I really think the only thing that bothers you is that I say you embarass Giant fans, newsflash my opinion os not based on this single post, its based on the months of babble I have read from your mouth, where even the fans of your own team both laugh at you and wish you would stop. Again like I said, a dog that keeps shitting on the carpet.

I POLITELY ASKED YOU, think I even used the words "all due respect".

Clownin me? :LMAO: WTF is that, yes you are the clown, court jester as I believe you are reffered to here, so yes you are a clown and quite good at it.

I really think the only thing that bothers you is that I say you embarass Giant fans, newsflash my opinion os not based on this single post, its based on the months of babble I have read from your mouth, where even the fans of your own team both laugh at you and wish you would stop. Again like I said, a dog that keeps shitting on the carpet.

Rufflin feathers am I? lol, ya fuckin clown.