SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

thank you for helping to prove my point. so then you'll agree egg, that dressing in whatever costume has no bearing whatsoever in winning or losing.

I'm Egg, you were talking to Italian Hotdog. Regardless, I agree that dressing the same has no bearing on winning or losing, and really no bearing on team unity. So then, why do it? Why, when you are one the biggest underdogs in Superbowl history, grab headlines by saying to the world like "look at us, we have unity on the Airplane!"? Somewhat silly, wouldn't you agree?

Looks like we were both a little wrong, me and xxi-xxv. :rolleyes:

All due respect, I got the actual bowl game wrong, big deal. I knew that the Penn State Nitany Lions were the 1986 National Champions. I realize you need to justify what you say by claiming I was wrong as well. yes I was wrong, on what game they actually won, not the fact that MIAMI DID NOT WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Please do not bring me into your aruements that are categorically wrong.

I'm Egg, you were talking to Italian Hotdog. Regardless, I agree that dressing the same has no bearing on winning or losing, and really no bearing on team unity. So then, why do it? Why, when you are one the biggest underdogs in Superbowl history, grab headlines by saying to the world like "look at us, we have unity on the Airplane!"? Somewhat silly, wouldn't you agree?

no dog, i wouldn't- But i would agree that you are a silly man making a silly argument.

The whole matching suits is way over analyzed. Could them dressing alike help slightly with team unity, yeah sure. But the Patriots didn't win in 2001, b/c the player ran out of the tunnel without the players being named. They won because they played better.

And team unity is important.

And when Giant players are asked about a comment made by Burress and respond, "he said what?" that doesn't create team unity.

Why does this concern you so much?. I mean Team unity back in the day when Dallas won the superbowl was " team meeting at the whorehouse, or "BBQ at Nate's house". Did you have a problem with that also?.

Or perhaps it bothers you that the Giants dressed normally as opposed to pimp suits.

Breaking News: Word has it that the Giants will all sleep at the same hotel the new before the Superbowl as a cheap form of team unity. Nothing spits in the direction of the underdog tag like that does. :o

Get over it Egg, you're not in the superbowl, we are. Stop reaching.

Why does this concern you so much?. I mean Team unity back in the day when Dallas won the superbowl was " team meeting at the whorehouse, or "BBQ at Nate's house". Did you have a problem with that also?.

Or perhaps it bothers you that the Giants dressed normally as opposed to pimp suits.

Breaking News: Word has it that the Giants will all sleep at the same hotel the new before the Superbowl as a cheap form of team unity. Nothing spits in the direction of the underdog tag like that does. :o

Get over it Egg, you're not in the superbowl, we are. Stop reaching.

In other news Greg Ellis was named to the Pro Bowl as an injury replcement, adding to an NFC high of 12 Cowboys on the roster and the immortal Dave Campo has been re-hired in Dallas to assist with the defense.

no dog, i wouldn't- But i would agree that you are a silly man making a silly argument.

so you disagree with the dog that dressing the same means nothing to the end result of the game?? the dog's point was that teams do this kind of thing, a la the miami hurricanes in '86, and it means little to the outcome of a game, and apparently you believe that this is silly. interesting.

so you disagree with the dog that dressing the same means nothing to the end result of the game?? the dog's point was that teams do this kind of thing, a la the miami hurricanes in '86, and it means little to the outcome of a game, and apparently you believe that this is silly. interesting.

i was speaking with your other personality, sybil.

All due respect, I got the actual bowl game wrong, big deal. I knew that the Penn State Nitany Lions were the 1986 National Champions. I realize you need to justify what you say by claiming I was wrong as well. yes I was wrong, on what game they actually won, not the fact that MIAMI DID NOT WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Please do not bring me into your aruements that are categorically wrong.

:huh::huh:

You got the BOWL GAME WRONG??? Oh man, youre dumber than I thought!

Puhlease, what I said wasnt that big a deal either. Newsflash.....THE HURRICANES DID WIN A NTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP....the very next yr. ANd I didnt say anything to JUSTIFY myself. If you have a complex, please, dont bring ME into that. :unsure:

Dont worry, I wont bring you into my argumernts that are categorily wrong, you seem to have enough categorily wrong yourself.

:huh::huh:

You got the BOWL GAME WRONG??? Oh man, youre dumber than I thought!

Puhlease, what I said wasnt that big a deal either. Newsflash.....THE HURRICANES DID WIN A NTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP....the very next yr. ANd I didnt say anything to JUSTIFY myself. If you have a complex, please, dont bring ME into that. :unsure:

Dont worry, I wont bring you into my argumernts that are categorily wrong, you seem to have enough categorily wrong yourself.

Umm lets see, you declared the Miami Hurricanes won a National title in 1986, the year they wore fatigues to arrive at their bowl game. They did not WEAR THE SAME OUTFITS ON THE PLANE IN 1987, THUS THAT FACT HAS NO BEARING ON YOUR STUPID DECLARATION!

I told you they did not win the champ game and that the PSU Nittany Lions were the National Champs.

You are comparing apples and oranges as far as facts. What I got wrong would be the equivalent of a score of a game I knew who won. What you got wrong is an out and out blatantly wrong fact.

Its even more comical that you are trying to justify it by saying, well they won the last year.

See here is the deal. I would not get myself into an arguement with people who continually make me look like a fucking fool without knowing the exact facts. You confidently declared the Hurricanes were the National champions in your arguement about how a team dressing the same on an airplane can do wonders for it. I actually felt bad for you when you posted it and knew that you would get crucified for what you said. Yes, I was wrong that they did not lose the Orange Bowl(you obviously did not know that fact either). You tried to bring my inaccuracies into your arguement, the fact that I thought it was the Orange bowl and was wrong has nothing to do with your justification to a team dressing the same and citing the 1986 Miami Hurricanes as National Champions(a team who dressed the same). You were trying to make a point and yet again looked like a complete fucking moron in doing so.

What I am guilty of is even reading the dribble you post. Keep it up though, these guys do a wonderous job of making you look stupid. You are an embarassment to Giant fans everywhere, I really mean that.

Comparing your inaccuracies and lack of knowledge to my forgetting what bowl game the 1986 National Champions won to attain that title is as silly as it gets. Here is the bottom line, I knew you won and would never have used the LOSER as an example of how their tactics benefited a team.

I think you may need another SW timeout for a while.

Umm lets see, you declared the Miami Hurricanes won a National title in 1986, the year they wore fatigues to arrive at their bowl game. They did not WEAR THE SAME OUTFITS ON THE PLANE IN 1987, THUS THAT FACT HAS NO BEARING ON YOUR STUPID DECLARATION!

I told you they did not win the champ game and that the PSU Nittany Lions were the National Champs.

You are comparing apples and oranges as far as facts. What I got wrong would be the equivalent of a score of a game I knew who won. What you got wrong is an out and out blatantly wrong fact.

Its even more comical that you are trying to justify it by saying, well they won the last year.

See here is the deal. I would not get myself into an arguement with people who continually make me look like a fucking fool without knowing the exact facts. You confidently declared the Hurricanes were the National champions in your arguement about how a team dressing the same on an airplane can do wonders for it. I actually felt bad for you when you posted it and knew that you would get crucified for what you said. Yes, I was wrong that they did not lose the Orange Bowl(you obviously did not know that fact either). You tried to bring my inaccuracies into your arguement, the fact that I thought it was the Orange bowl and was wrong has nothing to do with your justification to a team dressing the same and citing the 1986 Miami Hurricanes as National Champions(a team who dressed the same). You were trying to make a point and yet again looked like a complete fucking moron in doing so.

What I am guilty of is even reading the dribble you post. Keep it up though, these guys do a wonderous job of making you look stupid. You are an embarassment to Giant fans everywhere, I really mean that.

Comparing your inaccuracies and lack of knowledge to my forgetting what bowl game the 1986 National Champions won to attain that title is as silly as it gets. Here is the bottom line, I knew you won and would never have used the LOSER as an example of how their tactics benefited a team.

I think you may need another SW timeout for a while.

Someones got a small penis.

This is what I would expect from you. Hopefully you will remember the score from this Sundays game, so 20 years from now Egg/Dog will not make a fool of you here at SW.

You mean the score from the stanley cup final between the Islanders and the columbus blue jackets, which was the time the Islanders wore Bottle green overalls on the plane ride to Ohio?

This is what I would expect from you. Hopefully you will remember the score from this Sundays game, so 20 years from now Egg/Dog will not make a fool of you here at SW.

Hey, you know what ya fuck, go to hell. Im not the one with an inferiority complex. I said like 3 words, that could have been taken ANY way, and you jumped down my throat assuming I was pointing out that you were wrong. I had the dog on ignore, and could only reply to what he said when I saw someone quote him. Since I was quoting someone who was quoting someone else, I pointed out what you said so everyone would know what I was talking about. It wasnt about anything else, but you must have some complex, if you just go assuming that youre being called dumb.

BTW, youre an insult to the human fuckin race ya shitbag.

You mean the score from the stanley cup final between the Islanders and the columbus blue jackets, which was the time the Islanders wore Bottle green overalls on the plane ride to Ohio?

and all these years later I thought it was bottle brown overalls, thanks for refreshing my memory

Hey, you know what ya fuck, go to hell. Im not the one with an inferiority complex. I said like 3 words, that could have been taken ANY way, and you jumped down my throat assuming I was pointing out that you were wrong. I had the dog on ignore, and could only reply to what he said when I saw someone quote him. Since I was quoting someone who was quoting someone else, I pointed out what you said so everyone would know what I was talking about. It wasnt about anything else, but you must have some complex, if you just go assuming that youre being called dumb.

BTW, youre an insult to the human fuckin race ya shitbag.

Shitbag? Think of that one all on your lonesome?

Let me refresh your memory.

In justifying your STUPIDITY from DEFIANTELY posting that the 1986 Miami Hurricanes were the National Champions to hammer home your point about teams dressing the same, your brought the fact I was wrong in the bowl game into your defense of how bad you actually looked in saying that to hammer home your point(in fact you even used my handle) Sort of a "see others were wrong too". What I should have done was Pm ed you and told you that was not true, when the 86 Canes dressed in fatigues they were beaten by PSU. Instead I tried to post the fact and move on. WHat I should have really done was what everyone here else did when they read that(and countless others of your threads) cringed and waited for you to get destroyed.

Bottom line is this. My inaccuracy on What bowl game the 86 champion won had no bearing on your CATEGORICALLY wrong fact about how teams dressing the same win. You made it such.

Shitbag? Think of that one all on your lonesome?

Let me refresh your memory.

In justifying your STUPIDITY from DEFIANTELY posting that the 1986 Miami Hurricanes were the National Champions to hammer home your point about teams dressing the same, your brought the fact I was wrong in the bowl game into your defense of how bad you actually looked in saying that to hammer home your point(in fact you even used my handle) Sort of a "see others were wrong too". What I should have done was Pm ed you and told you that was not true, when the 86 Canes dressed in fatigues they were beaten by PSU. Instead I tried to post the fact and move on. WHat I should have really done was what everyone here else did when they read that(and countless others of your threads) cringed and waited for you to get destroyed.

Bottom line is this. My inaccuracy on What bowl game the 86 champion won had no bearing on your CATEGORICALLY wrong fact about how teams dressing the same win. You made it such.

Why does this bother you so much? You must have bigger worries than this? No matter how you slice it, I got the year wrong, you got the bowl wrong. Sorry dude, we were equally wrong. And if you deem me the worst Giant fan because of that, then welcome to the club.

Why does this bother you so much? You must have bigger worries than this? No matter how you slice it, I got the year wrong, you got the bowl wrong. Sorry dude, we were equally wrong. And if you deem me the worst Giant fan because of that, then welcome to the club.

Umm no we were not. I was not trying to hammer home the point that the 1986 Miami Hurricanes were National Champions and they too wore the same outfits on the plane. I was merely pointing out that they were not. See I easily could have said "no dumbass the PSU Nittany Lions won the 86 National Championship, thus your stupid retort of how this dress the same theory works just blew up in your face" without ever mentioning the bowl game it was and the point is made.

If this were an discussion about which bowls the Canes and have won and lost then yes your idea that I was wrong is the same would be correct. Its not, its about your laughable retort to when someone asked how this "dress the same theory worked for the 86 canes?". You could see the defiant nature in your answer back and myself, along with the rest that knew you were wrong were laughing our asses off. You made those two that mock you like a circus clown win yet again.

Umm no we were not. I was not trying to hammer home the point that the 1986 Miami Hurricanes were National Champions and they too wore the same outfits on the plane. I was merely pointing out that they were not. See I easily could have said "no dumbass the PSU Nittany Lions won the 86 National Championship, thus your stupid retort of how this dress the same theory works just blew up in your face" without ever mentioning the bowl game it was and the point is made.

If this were an discussion about which bowls the Canes and have won and lost then yes your idea that I was wrong is the same would be correct. Its not, its about your laughable retort to when someone asked how this "dress the same theory worked for the 86 canes?". You could see the defiant nature in your answer back and myself, along with the rest that knew you were wrong were laughing our asses off. You made those two that mock you like a circus clown win yet again.

Show me where I said something like that, or even that long. The dog asked what happened when thjey wore the same uni's in 86, and I said, in 1 simple sentence, that they won the championship. I had the year wrong. You have a SERIOUS problem with your self esteem because your going to great lengths to try and break down what I said and make what I said seem like the most ridiculous statement and yours not so big. They were both wrong. Get over it. And get a life. Most things I say come from the top of my head, and I dont know about you, but Im not very young anymore. I may get a thing or two wrong. Anyone can google the correct answer.

Show me where I said something like that, or even that long. The dog asked what happened when thjey wore the same uni's in 86, and I said, in 1 simple sentence, that they won the championship. I had the year wrong. You have a SERIOUS problem with your self esteem because your going to great lengths to try and break down what I said and make what I said seem like the most ridiculous statement and yours not so big. They were both wrong. Get over it. And get a life. Most things I say come from the top of my head, and I dont know about you, but Im not very young anymore. I may get a thing or two wrong. Anyone can google the correct answer.

My oh my I was quoting that in saying thats what I COULD HAVE SAID, in response to your fact you were tring to throw back at dog. See where it says "I could have easily said" it was me that COULD HAVE said that and the same emphasis would be made. Teams that wear the same shit often fall on their faces. Bowl game irrelevant, fact that team wore same outfits in context of this discussion relevant.

Do you understand?

My god I feel like I am arguing with a 3 year old here.