SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

My oh my I was quoting that in saying thats what I COULD HAVE SAID, in response to your fact you were tring to throw back at dog. See where it says "I could have easily said" it was me that COULD HAVE said that and the same emphasis would be made. Teams that wear the same shit often fall on their faces. Bowl game irrelevant, fact that team wore same outfits in context of this discussion relevant.

Do you understand?

My god I feel like I am arguing with a 3 year old here.

Actually, I think it is you who doesnt understand. I know thats what you COULD HAVE said, but you were saying you could have said that because you were implying I said something similiar. Youre the one with a 3 yr old mentality, because its little children that get so offended when they think someone is trying to say "theyre a big ole dummy" :rolleyes: GEt a life dude, youre a fuckin schmuck. Gettin bent outta shape after I said like 3 words. Your typing paragraphs trying to prove your point, who's the one who looks like an idiot? YOU FUCKED UP DUDE! Got the bowl game wrong, my god, you fucked up bad. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think it is you who doesnt understand. I know thats what you COULD HAVE said, but you were saying you could have said that because you were implying I said something similiar. Youre the one with a 3 yr old mentality, because its little children that get so offended when they think someone is trying to say "theyre a big ole dummy" :rolleyes: GEt a life dude, youre a fuckin schmuck. Gettin bent outta shape after I said like 3 words. Your typing paragraphs trying to prove your point, who's the one who looks like an idiot? YOU FUCKED UP DUDE! Got the bowl game wrong, my god, you fucked up bad. :rolleyes:

Yes I got the bowl game wrong, yet knew that PSU won the 1986 national championship. I was not trying to make Dogs rhetorical question(with tongue planted firmly in cheek) look wrong. You were, by hammering home that the 1986 canes were champions.

You are such a moron is amazing. You are truly the SW court jester. Its not this that makes you an embarassment, its the countless arguements you have here and are made to look like a fool in each one of them. Here is a question? If the Giants lose will you disappear again? If Yes there is a strong possibility that many will root for the Pats based on that simple fact.

Yes I got the bowl game wrong, yet knew that PSU won the 1986 national championship. I was not trying to make Dogs rhetorical question(with tongue planted firmly in cheek) look wrong. You were, by hammering home that the 1986 canes were champions.

You are such a moron is amazing. You are truly the SW court jester. Its not this that makes you an embarassment, its the countless arguements you have here and are made to look like a fool in each one of them. Here is a question? If the Giants lose will you disappear again? If Yes there is a strong possibility that many will root for the Pats based on that simple fact.

I didnt dissapear the first time, so what are you talking about? Like I said, get a life and you wont be here 24/7. When you show me the scorecard of arguments won/loss, I'll leave, just for you. Until then, understand its a MB and everyone gives thier opinion. If you dont like mine, go on with your bad self. Because you say Im wrong, or stupid, or whatever, doesnt make it fact. And it doesnt make what you say right. Its an opinion.

LOL..boy, you really hate me. Thats funny shit. What a loser you are. :rolleyes:

Kinda my point, whats he gettin so bent outta shape for?

SO, uh, Hoodie, whats your honest prediction of the game?

You are missing the point. WHat I am asking is that when you are yet again defending yourself when Egg/Dog makes you look foolish with a false point you do not bring me into your arguement. Thats all. I could care less about arguing with you. Its not hard to make you look bad. You have done it numerous times yourself. Like say, not knowing what the score of a SB was of a team you so belove. I actually feel bad for you when you argue with those guys. All I ask is to keep me out of it.

You are missing the point. WHat I am asking is that when you are yet again defending yourself when Egg/Dog makes you look foolish with a false point you do not bring me into your arguement. Thats all. I could care less about arguing with you. Its not hard to make you look bad. You have done it numerous times yourself. Like say, not knowing what the score of a SB was of a team you so belove. I actually feel bad for you when you argue with those guys. All I ask is to keep me out of it.

LOL... it was the wrong SB, not the score. You dont even know what I said but you can run your mouth. Other than that I got Keith Elias position wrong. Thats it. Ive posted numerous memories, stats and facts before that no one has disputed. So if you wanna keep going to great lengths to say I am a dumbshit, have your fun. No one makes me look foolish, if they choose to see it that way, thats thier choice. Dude, get a fuckin life....really.

And no ones missin anything, cause no one brought your dumass into anything. I explained that to you already.

LOL... it was the wrong SB, not the score. You dont even know what I said but you can run your mouth. Other than that I got Keith Elias position wrong. Thats it. Ive posted numerous memories, stats and facts before that no one has disputed. So if you wanna keep going to great lengths to say I am a dumbshit, have your fun. No one makes me look foolish, if they choose to see it that way, thats thier choice. Dude, get a fuckin life....really.

And no ones missin anything, cause no one brought your dumass into anything. I explained that to you already.

Well I guess when you used my handle when yet again explaining you were wrong, that was not me you were talking about. I must solve the mystery of who else uses the same handle as I. :LMAO:

Btw, I hate to break it to ya pal, Egg/Dog consistently make you look like afool. Thats why I felt bad when I posted that PSU won in 86, my nice side was telling me I should just PM you and let you edit it, because it just gives them more ammo in their neverending battle to have you play the fool, a role you pull off brilliantly I might add.

Well I guess when you used my handle when yet again explaining you were wrong, that was not me you were talking about. I must solve the mystery of who else uses the same handle as I. :LMAO:

Btw, I hate to break it to ya pal, Egg/Dog consistently make you look like afool. Thats why I felt bad when I posted that PSU won in 86, my nice side was telling me I should just PM you and let you edit it, because it just gives them more ammo in their neverending battle to have you play the fool, a role you pull off brilliantly I might add.

Lets go Giants............. I could give two shits about much else on this board. Isnt it pathetic that you do? You felt bad for me? What are you, some kinda fruitcake? I get stuff right, I get stuff wrong, I dont give a shit dude. But you do, isnt that odd to you? Go read your fuckin poetry, do your sewing and what not and think of some more creative ways to explain how foolish I am. I got better things to do. :rolleyes:

Lets go Giants............. I could give two shits about much else on this board. Isnt it pathetic that you do? You felt bad for me? What are you, some kinda fruitcake? I get stuff right, I get stuff wrong, I dont give a shit dude. But you do, isnt that odd to you? Go read your fuckin poetry, do your sewing and what not and think of some more creative ways to explain how foolish I am. I got better things to do. :rolleyes:

One has to wonder if a "diehard" Giant fan, one that is not a bandwagon hopper does not know the SB # that the teams have played in? Geez and here all along I thought it was simply the score(a crime if you ask me for any "diehard" Giant fan), something that is forgiveable as time marches on and age creep in. But the number? Thats something no real fan forgets. Bandwagon fan would, they also would disappear from a teams MB when times get rough for the team, but hey you would not do that now would you Krusty?

One has to wonder if a "diehard" Giant fan, one that is not a bandwagon hopper does not know the SB # that the teams have played in? Geez and here all along I thought it was simply the score(a crime if you ask me for any "diehard" Giant fan), something that is forgiveable as time marches on and age creep in. But the number? Thats something no real fan forgets. Bandwagon fan would, they also would disappear from a teams MB when times get rough for the team, but hey you would not do that now would you Krusty?

I didnt leave casue the team did bad. I really didnt LEAVE anything. Its a MB dude....GET A LIFE. I come here when I can, which is usually. But son, I got kids to feed and a life to live, Im not always in front of a comp. And trust me son, I know plenty about the Giants. I have serious brain farts due to all the partying I did when I was younger :P , but I know plenty. So again fruitcake, get off my nuts and get a life.

I didnt leave casue the team did bad. I really didnt LEAVE anything. Its a MB dude....GET A LIFE. I come here when I can, which is usually. But son, I got kids to feed and a life to live, Im not always in front of a comp. And trust me son, I know plenty about the Giants. I have serious brain farts due to all the partying I did when I was younger :P , but I know plenty. So again fruitcake, get off my nuts and get a life.

Ok PA. I am glad that the absence you took from SW enabled you to better feed your kids. Mine eat just fine no matter how often I come here. Go figue huh. Anyway I am done with this. I leave you with the immortal words of a SW poster I respect greatly, it was his message to you at the end of another topic where your jackass level reached epic proportions, here read for yourself Old read

Ok PA. I am glad that the absence you took from SW enabled you to better feed your kids. Mine eat just fine no matter how often I come here. Go figue huh. Anyway I am done with this. I leave you with the immortal words of a SW poster I respect greatly, it was his message to you at the end of another topic where your jackass level reached epic proportions, here read for yourself Old read

IS he like, your brother or something? :huh: Respect greatly....LMFAO OK chief, youre too good for me. Im too dumb. Your the king of Sportswrath. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Pathetic

IS he like, your brother or something? :huh: Respect greatly....LMFAO OK chief, youre too good for me. Im too dumb. Your the king of Sportswrath. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Pathetic

Dude, you are like a dog, a dog that shits on the rug, you rub the dogs nose in the shit, but sadly he was the slower one in the litter and he continues to shit on the rug. After a while you just sigh and wonder if he will ever understand.

BTW it strikes me odd that someone who now claims this is only a MB would volunteer their services to show people from this "only a MB" around at the SB this week.

Dude, you are like a dog, a dog that shits on the rug, you rub the dogs nose in the shit, but sadly he was the slower one in the litter and he continues to shit on the rug. After a while you just sigh and wonder if he will ever understand.

BTW it strikes me odd that someone who now claims this is only a MB would volunteer their services to show people from this "only a MB" around at the SB this week.

And youre like the dick....no youre just a dick!

I would love to meet someone from here because im cool like that. I didnt expect to, but that would be cool if someone wanted to meet. What Im not going to do however, is get bent out of shape because I might think someone is getting "owned" in conversations. Thats what I mean by get a life. I dont know why my getting emabarrassed is of concern to you.

And youre like the dick....no youre just a dick!

I would love to meet someone from here because im cool like that. I didnt expect to, but that would be cool if someone wanted to meet. What Im not going to do however, is get bent out of shape because I might think someone is getting "owned" in conversations. Thats what I mean by get a life. I dont know why my getting emabarrassed is of concern to you.

That is a great comeback, tells me all I need to know at what I am dealing with here

Well, I do not think I ever used the word "owned" in fact I know I did not so anyway .......

That is a great comeback, tells me all I need to know at what I am dealing with here

Well, I do not think I ever used the word "owned" in fact I know I did not so anyway .......

You and your "respected" board friend did, so get tha fuck outta here.

Does this board have moderators?

I like the fact we don't have to keep the language G rated, but allowing personal attacks is a good way to kill a board.

Eh, most of the time there aren't any personal attacks. Don't know the story between xxi-xxv and Bigblue, but it'll be over and that'll be that.

Plus, you never wanna get the mods involved, they start warning people, suspending people, next thing you know they get a big head and start actually wanting to Moderate regularly. Better we keep them drugged and liqoured up so they moderate in oblivious bliss.