SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

See now you are learning. ;)

If I keep learning, can I hang out with you and the other cool people here? You know, the ones you have your weekly round table meetings with and discuss how moronic I am, huh? Maybe after your tea and crumpets you can discuss me hangin out with you and workin on bein as cool as you guys. Then I can tell someone else thier a moron and produce nothing but dribble and feel better about myself. I mean, my life is judged by my status on this MB, ya know?

If I keep learning, can I hang out with you and the other cool people here? You know, the ones you have your weekly round table meetings with and discuss how moronic I am, huh? Maybe after your tea and crumpets you can discuss me hangin out with you and workin on bein as cool as you guys. Then I can tell someone else thier a moron and produce nothing but dribble and feel better about myself. I mean, my life is judged by my status on this MB, ya know?

Something tells me your life is judged on way more than this here MB, but sadly just like here the verdict is not good.

Something tells me your life is judged on way more than this here MB, but sadly just like here the verdict is not good.

OK, make assumptions like that. It just shows more clearly what a dumfuck you are. You dont know anything about me personally, and you can say that. Judging by you getting bent outta shape by a single sentence, I could come to the conclusion that you are a man with low self esteem and an inferiority complex. But I dont know you personally.

Keep puttin me down, it shows you put others down because of your own issues.

OK, make assumptions like that. It just shows more clearly what a dumfuck you are. You dont know anything about me personally, and you can say that. Judging by you getting bent outta shape by a single sentence, I could come to the conclusion that you are a man with low self esteem and an inferiority complex. But I dont know you personally.

Keep puttin me down, it shows you put others down because of your own issues.

When a person comes here and engages in anger because Giant fans talk football with fans of other teams that tells you all you need to know about their personal issues.

I do not have a low self esteem at all, quite the contrary. I am very glad that your MB psychiatric degree tells you otherwise, but sadly you are wrong. There is no need to put you down anymore, you actions speak for themselvs.

When a person comes here and engages in anger because Giant fans talk football with fans of other teams that tells you all you need to know about their personal issues.

I do not have a low self esteem at all, quite the contrary. I am very glad that your MB psychiatric degree tells you otherwise, but sadly you are wrong. There is no need to put you down anymore, you actions speak for themselvs.

You act like the fans of other teams that I argue with talk good about our team. Its when you try to respect egg and he doesnt respect us, thats what I didnt like.

BTW, I like how youre DONE with me. :rolleyes:

You act like the fans of other teams that I argue with talk good about our team. Its when you try to respect egg and he doesnt respect us, thats what I didnt like.

BTW, I like how youre DONE with me. :rolleyes:

Like I said, you are like a car wreck, too hard to just look away.

Can't believe this is still going on.

Guys, the Giants are in the superbowl on Sunday. Let's save the flame wars for after the superbowl when things are quiet around here.

I say this and believe what you will, I have no problem with this guy at this time and at this point am sitting here laiughing now. I am actuallly trying to see how long he can hold out to get the last word in. I am anxiously awaiting for my mother again or maye my wife and kids to be attacked next.

I say this and believe what you will, I have no problem with this guy at this time and at this point am sitting here laiughing now. I am actuallly trying to see how long he can hold out to get the last word in. I am anxiously awaiting for my mother again or maye my wife and kids to be attacked next.

You keep trying to get the last word too, dont start taking the pussy route. You jumped down my throat first, and it was I who was doing all the laughing and it was I who said I dont have a problem with you first. The mom jokes came AFTER you attacked me. Dont be a flip flopper. You started it, I came back with it. Whats funny is, someone you DONT EVEN KNOW, is getting you worked up. And you are, cause if you werent, you wouldnt respond to everything I say. C'mon, admit it, someone who you think is just the dumbest person around is gettin under your skin.

Keep this up and the egg/dog gets ignored. That's a good thing. This is better entertainment anyway.

I learned my lesson long ago about internet fighting.

What lesson did you learn, may I ask? Not being a jerk, I was just curious.

What lesson was that?, that you suck and everyone else is right.

:P

Damn straight! I am now Mr. Milk Toast.

I research it down to the core, triple check the facts, run it by a few experts before I even say hello to someone on this board.

You keep trying to get the last word too, dont start taking the pussy route. You jumped down my throat first, and it was I who was doing all the laughing and it was I who said I dont have a problem with you first. The mom jokes came AFTER you attacked me. Dont be a flip flopper. You started it, I came back with it. Whats funny is, someone you DONT EVEN KNOW, is getting you worked up. And you are, cause if you werent, you wouldnt respond to everything I say. C'mon, admit it, someone who you think is just the dumbest person around is gettin under your skin.

If you think you are getting under my skin in any way you have to seriously rethink things. When a person resorts to personal attacks on ones family members on a MB I wouldsay that is getting under that persons skin and thats what you did. I just called you out for the dumbass you are here on this MB, it has nothing to do with your mom or family memebers. Believe you me, I have too many worries in life tolet you get under my skin, like I said I always felt bad for you in that sort of "cringing" type of way when I read some of your posts. I know I know, I have feelings, thus I sew and knit yarn rght?

I still do not think you get it and thats fine, but I did not jump down your throat, I asked you to keep my name out of your arguements with Egg/Dog. I think when you used the word, "dumb" as to my reply, thats when the flood gates opened..

If you think you are getting under my skin in any way you have to seriously rethink things. When a person resorts to personal attacks on ones family members on a MB I wouldsay that is getting under that persons skin and thats what you did. I just called you out for the dumbass you are here on this MB, it has nothing to do with your mom or family memebers. Believe you me, I have too many worries in life tolet you get under my skin, like I said I always felt bad for you in that sort of "cringing" type of way when I read some of your posts. I know I know, I have feelings, thus I sew and knit yarn rght?

I still do not think you get it and thats fine, but I did not jump down your throat, I asked you to keep my name out of your arguements with Egg/Dog. I think when you used the word, "dumb" as to my reply, thats when the flood gates opened..

Further proof you have issues. The dumb remark was clearly sarcasm. And if you and your buddies think what I post here is complete nonsense, thats your perrogative. There are plenty of posters that engage in convo's with me. Oh, and yeah, your a fruit. :rolleyes:

BTW When a person resorts to personal attacks on ones family, it could also be that he just wants to tell you to fuck off in the most blunt way. Its not always that the persons skin has been gotten under.

Now go to the appropraite post, we wouldnt want the coveted "other fan" do be upset.

Further proof you have issues. The dumb remark was clearly sarcasm. And if you and your buddies think what I post here is complete nonsense, thats your perrogative. There are plenty of posters that engage in convo's with me. Oh, and yeah, your a fruit. :rolleyes:

BTW When a person resorts to personal attacks on ones family, it could also be that he just wants to tell you to fuck off in the most blunt way. Its not always that the persons skin has been gotten under.

Now go to the appropraite post, we wouldnt want the coveted "other fan" do be upset.

Oh I get it we speak in code now, ok so when someone pisses me off just send me the chart of what to say instead of simply saying Fuck off? I know your mom is a whore equals fuck off, send me the flow chart I am curious.

I am done with this, you can have the last word. This is utter nonsense now and the fact you had to create another whole thread about it tells me its best to get out now. I believe wise man once said "its just a MB".

Oh I get it we speak in code now, ok so when someone pisses me off just send me the chart of what to say instead of simply saying Fuck off? I know your mom is a whore equals fuck off, send me the flow chart I am curious.

I am done with this, you can have the last word. This is utter nonsense now and the fact you had to create another whole thread about it tells me its best to get out now. I believe wise man once said "its just a MB".

LAST WORD.

Thanks.

If they Giants lose they become the 72' Skins.....nobody will remember in 5 years - you're right egg.

But what will be remembered....and brought up every time a number 1 seed plays a wild card team in the divisional playoff game is how the 07' Cowboys choked away a 13-3 season and home field advantage.

You can take that to the bank. They will be held up as an example of what not to do every playoff season....sort of like the 06 Chargers.

The legacy of success can be fleeting....but absolute and complete failure is always remembered.

C. Wagon

Ok Egg...I'll admit it....I was wrong....ain't nobody going to remember the 2007 Dallas Cowboys. Collapse or not collapse - as it turned out, their playoff lose ended up only being the third or fourth most important victory of the Giants 2007 Championship season.

Man I hate it when I'm wrong.

Enjoy the Pro Bowl.

C. Wagon.

Ok Egg...I'll admit it....I was wrong....ain't nobody going to remember the 2007 Dallas Cowboys. Collapse or not collapse - as it turned out, their playoff lose ended up only being the third or fourth most important victory of the Giants 2007 Championship season.

Man I hate it when I'm wrong.

Enjoy the Pro Bowl.

C. Wagon.

Ouch...