SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

you're talking to a drunk who was up at 3 in the morning. i wasn't critiquing it, I read through a couple of the retard's posts trying to find something of interest of which was the entire reason I was in this thread in the first place and I had to wade through their bullshit.

Owned.

and you posted your's at 11 am...when other real people were actually awake...dont you go to school...or work...or anything? or do you just post SW during the day?

Who you talkin to, me? R U callin me a reatrd? If so, yeah I work, from home mostly. So I have lots of time to post. Sorry if you dont got it like that my friend. Maybe one day you can be as good as me.

And I posted mine at 11am??? What the hell are you talking about? Of course I posted during the day, I dont sneak jabshots in at 3am after a night of boozing it up because I dont have enough balls to tell people what I think regularly. ;)

Interesting, this thread went from:

Us v Badegg

XXi XXV v Bigblue

Storm v Golfingkid/Bigblue/XXI XXV

Who can I fight with?

After the foreign enemies were vanquished....we turned on each other....Its a war between the posts....Civil War....nothing bloodier. :o:P

I am not ganging up on anyone. I have always thought Storm to be a fucking asshole and could care less what he has to say. I found it funny that he assumed we were "fat and bald" as I said I am neither. Quite frankly I have never paid attention to him other than knowing he is a bit of a downer, like I said, at that age its usually one thing that brings one down. Anyways, I have to admit if I were in my early 20's the last place I would be at 3 AM is here.

I am not ganging up on anyone. I have always thought Storm to be a fucking asshole and could care less what he has to say. I found it funny that he assumed we were "fat and bald" as I said I am neither. Quite frankly I have never paid attention to him other than knowing he is a bit of a downer, like I said, at that age its usually one thing that brings one down. Anyways, I have to admit if I were in my early 20's the last place I would be at 3 AM is here.

:LMAO:

you write for the history channel?

Nah I wish....I just overdose on their Civil War specials to the point that I start humming the theme to Glory as I storm the Subway....before the doors open I say out loud "weeessss uuh uhh readdy colonel....with a nice patronizing pat on the head to boot". I then proceed to take half of the A-Train with me as I explode through the doors. :P:ph34r: