SportsWrath

MADDOG GOT IT RIGHT

BadEgg

5 YEARS FROM NOW NOBODY WILL BE ASKING THE GIANTS TO SHOW THEM THEIR NFC CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS... :o

The Giants are acting like they achieved something, yet there is still one game to be played! :clap:

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Yeah right, anything Maddog says is creditable.

BTW, 5 years from now, nobody will give two shits about the 2007 Cowboys...oh wait, they already dont.

True. But the remarkable thing about the Giants season will be their two games on the Patriots historic highlight tape.

I repeat:

5 Years from now nobody will be asking the Giants to see their NFC Championship rings... :cwy:

5 YEARS FROM NOW NOBODY WILL BE ASKING THE GIANTS TO SHOW THEM THEIR NFC CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS... :o

The Giants are acting like they achieved something, yet there is still one game to be played! :clap:

Randoff is right too....

...show me YOUR playoff win!!! Nobody will be asking Dallas why couldn't they win a playoff game in 12 years....OH my bad...SOME of us are asking that. Jerry Jones wasted a lot of money. Glenn and Terrell....nice! <_<:P

True. But the remarkable thing about the Giants season will be their two games on the Patriots historic highlight tape.

I repeat:

5 Years from now nobody will be asking the Giants to see their NFC Championship rings... :cwy:

Add five years to your 12 year playoff win drought (spelled it right for you) and that would total 17 years of futility. Ask yourself this Egg? Why spend all that money on players, coaches and new stadiums....when your product sucks? A little tid bit for ya....there's only one team besides your Cowboys that has not won a playoff game since 12 years. Detroit Lions...wow!!!! America's team...your Cowboys. :rolleyes::rock:

I repeat:

Lets not forget that the Cowboys will be on that tape as well, you know the ONLY TEAM IN THE CURRENT FORMAT TO LOSE IN THE DIVISONAL ROUND AS A #1 SEED. Will they show the Cowboys players crying about the Pats running up the score or will they just show a quote or two, not wanting to waste precious air time on games against irrelevant teams from the 2007 season?

Is BadEgg really Patrick Crayton, the man who claimed the Giants were talking smack about the Cowboys, when in fact they weren't? He claims the Giants are acting like they've won something, but I've yet to hear or read about any Giant who has said anything of the sort.

You are reaching, yet continue to drop the ball.

Hmmm... I think you really are Crayton.

This fool EggHead has got some nerve showing back up here after his team got pounded like a 14th street hooker.

The Cowbells had 2 weeks to prepare for a 60 minute showdown against what they called an "Inferior opponent". At home no less.

All while their fans are still bragging about their regular season wins, poor Cowbells got shown who their daddys were in crunch time. :clap:

I can't believe you would show your face and make such an asinine post. You are so lost in sorrow over a wasted season that you have to cling to the comments of some radio hack who is just another guy with an opinion? Wake up and realize that your team lost in a miserable fashion. Two times now Romo was the cause of your downfall.

What fans around the league are saying........ :)

The Patiots magic season ends with a thud. Giants have been underestimated all year and the Patriots think they deserve to be crowned "perfect". The pressure is all on the Patsies, and the Giants have nothing to lose. The Patriots have been struggling to win and may have peaked too early in the season. The Giants are bringing it every week. The game is going to be close but I think the Giants pull off the upset of the year, if not the decade.

Dude... I am new to this board, but you are pathetic.... You are nothing but a troll, and its shame. I thought MAYBE you could talk intelligent football with Giant fans, but instead you are merely here to make people mad and put the team down... But why do I ask? Does it make you feel better to put this team down? Does it make your Cowboy's season seem less horrific when you attempt to bring other people down to your level? The fact of the matter is... This is just football... A game. The fact that you show such bitterness about another team in a game that your not even a part of... Well its just pathetic bro. Get a hobby or something...

Actually egghead, plenty of people will remember the 2007 giants.

Cryboy fans for instance. They'll remember how the '07 gints crushed the superbowl dreams of a very good cryboy team.

Buc fans will remember to a lesser extent.

Pack fans will remember, especially if Favre never gets back in the championship.

And of course giant fans will remember.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the record books. They'll remember that we were the first 5th seed to defeat a one.

They'll remember we are the only team to win 10 straight games on the road in a season.

They'll remember we are the ONLY NFC team to get in the superbowl by winning 3 straight on the road.

Other than those millions of people, no one will remember the 2007 giants.

A cryboy fan should be the last person on earth talking about 'acting like they've achieved something'.

You're team went on vacation before a fucking playoff game for christ sake.

The bottom line is.. we're one of the last 2 teams standing. The sub-plots are we went to Tampa Bay and beat them on their home turf despite being picked by ALL the "experts" to lose... then we went to Dallas and beat them on their home turf and watched Jerry Jones' face look like soaked socks... followed by the "He's my quarter back" :cwy:

Then we went to GB and beat them handily on their own turn in one of the coldest games ever... as a Giant fan, I'm very proud of my team... win or lose from here on. And you know what? If ANY team can beat the Patriots, it's our Giants.... America's Team.

Russo was an idiot today. He was saying that it was bad that Plax and other Giants were at the Knicks game Monday like it was some kind of crime.

He was saying the Giants were saying they wanted Brady to play which is untrue. They've been saying that they know he will play.

Guys like him keep on backpedaling. They're at the point where they can't anymore.

True. But the remarkable thing about the Giants season will be their two games on the Patriots historic highlight tape.I repeat:

The statement above is from Badegg, a pathetic cowgirl fan, and the following is from a cowgirl fan that I used to work with, equally pathetic. Notice the similarities:

I'd rather lose the first round than lose in the Superbowl. Say what you want. Playoff wins don't mean shit if you can't finish the job. It's like getting a girls panties off...and not being able to slide it in. You almost did it...but not quite. Most likely not a finisher is what they call it. As far as your dumb ass remark. Quit acting like the Cowboys have been in the playoffs for 12 years straight....hasn't happended. But I'll tell you won thing...we don't lose Superbowls. Nobody's going to remember who the Patriots beat on there way to the Superbowl, but they will however remember who they beat that glorious day. Just like your over rated Giants. Nobody's going to remember who they beat on there way to Superbowl, but in fact they will remember who they lost to. The Giants, a team responsible for handing the Patriots the Superbowl trophy as well as the record for a perfect season. Congratulations to the poster team. The first round, second round, it's all bullshit. If you're not first place...your last. So hello to last place guy...ha ha ha...I fucking love it...this is great...damn I've got some fucking talent...ha ha

First thing I'd like to note, is that they cannot get over being a dissapointment. A choke artist. A failure when it gets down to it. None of them can accept we're better. When your opponent IS truly better, then what you have to say is garbage, as you can see. Second thing I'd like to note, is the parts that are bolded. How come these girls fans dont realize that they are also responsible for NE having an undefeated yr? :huh::rolleyes:

They won't be asking Romo either.............no need.

Wouldn't Maddog have to be proven right first, to be right. How is that going to happen?. The other day several Giants players asked to see Jessie Armsteads ring, which he was wearing. I wonder if a similar scenario would prove Mad dog wrong in a few years. Plaxico will walk into the dressing room for Superbowl 46 and some doe eyed rookie will look up to him and say, "Mr Burress, can you show me what an NFC championship ring looks like?". And Plax will respond back" oh you mean the one on my pinky, yeah I ran out of room on the rest of my fingers with these gosh darn 4 superbowl rings. Can you believe you can fit 6 diamonds on one ring like that?. Michael Irwin couldn't"

I guess then Maddog will be proved wrong, you know like every other day he's on the radio. Figure this one out Mr Egg, there's a dummy and a smart one on every radio show and Francesa is considered the smart one, which leaves Russo the....................

Wouldn't Maddog have to be proven right first, to be right. How is that going to happen?. The other day several Giants players asked to see Jessie Armsteads ring, which he was wearing. I wonder if a similar scenario would prove Mad dog wrong in a few years. Plaxico will walk into the dressing room for Superbowl 46 and some doe eyed rookie will look up to him and say, "Mr Burress, can you show me what an NFC championship ring looks like?". And Plax will respond back" oh you mean the one on my pinky, yeah I ran out of room on the rest of my fingers with these gosh darn 4 superbowl rings. Can you believe you can fit 6 diamonds on one ring like that?. Michael Irwin couldn't"

I guess then Maddog will be proved wrong, you know like every other day he's on the radio. Figure this one out Mr Egg, there's a dummy and a smart one on every radio show and Francesa is considered the smart one, which leaves Russo the....................

:clap: Damn, your are the king of SW.

That is sad.....though I am glad they gave the mentally handicapped a chance at a radio career.

Why does it iritate you Giants fans so much that there is a large percentage of fans, possibly even a majority, that would say that winning the Superbowl is what counts? No one is bashing the Giants, and people would probably feel this way if it was the Bears vs. Pats...

Maddog is right, more so this year than any other. Face it. If the Giants lose this game, most of the football world will not even remember it was the Giants that played in it. This season will always be known as the season the Pats went undefeated. It will be all Pats as it should be...

I think you people know this to be true, and that's why you are so upset. I would also bet that you would feel differently if the Giants were playing SanDiego. In that case, since the Giant fan base would feel as though the Giants could beat SanDiego, the Superbowl would be the biggest game in 19 years.

What irks you people is that the Giants are playing in a Superbowl that they probably can't and should not win. As a result, the NFC Championship is now the most significant Championship in all of sports... :o

Sounds good. But the truth is, in 5 years...you know the story...

Why does it iritate you Giants fans so much that there is a large percentage of fans, possibly even a majority, that would say that winning the Superbowl is what counts? No one is bashing the Giants, and people would probably feel this way if it was the Bears vs. Pats...Maddog is right, more so this year than any other. Face it. If the Giants lose this game, most of the football world will not even remember it was the Giants that played in it. This season will always be known as the season the Pats went undefeated. It will be all Pats as it should be...

I think you people know this to be true, and that's why you are so upset. I would also bet that you would feel differently if the Giants were playing SanDiego. In that case, since the Giant fan base would feel as though the Giants could beat SanDiego, the Superbowl would be the biggest game in 19 years.

What irks you people is that the Giants are playing in a Superbowl that they probably can't and should not win. As a result, the NFC Championship is now the most significant Championship in all of sports... :o

Sounds good. But the truth is, in 5 years...you know the story...

You do agree though, that it would be the same story if any team were there, right?

Including your cowboys, right?

You do agree though, that it would be the same story if any team were there, right?

Including your cowboys, right?

100%. Probably the first time we have agreed on anything...And, I'll see you next week. You had better not put me on the fucking couch.