SportsWrath

THE BOTTOM LINE

BadEgg

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 1986 BRONCOS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 1990 BILLS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 2000 GIANTS.

Unremarkable football, aside from "The Drive."

NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT THIS SEASON UNLESS THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

WIN THE BIG GAME.

OR BE JUST ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT ON THE PATRIOTS' SUPERBOWL VIDEO. :o

WIN THE BIG GAME.

AND I WILL GO AWAY. :(

WIN THE BIG GAME.

WIN THE BIG GAME.

You had all day and this is the best you got. Lame, I am quite disappointed in you, I expected better.

You had all day and this is the best you got. Lame, I am quite disappointed in you, I expected better.

I have the week off. I normally only post at work. I am making a special appearance to celebrate the Giants victory.

Win the big game.

Win it and I will give all the credit in the world to the Giants. Afterall, the Patriots are fading. They are ripe for an upset.

Win the game and I will go away.

Lose it and...well...who still talks about the Fassel's desperate "guarantee" besides the Ravens?

I have the week off. I normally only post at work. I am making a special appearance to celebrate the Giants victory.

Win the big game.

Win it and I will give all the credit in the world to the Giants. Afterall, the Patriots are fading. They are ripe for an upset.

Lose it and...well...who still talks about the Fassel's desperate "guarantee" besides the Ravens?

Obviously you do.

Win the big game.

There is no reason for you to go away. I think maybe admitting that the Giants are a pretty good team and you were wrong on some of your assumptions would be just as good. You cannot leave, you are like comic relief.

No matter what, we've added another trophy to the case. It's not the big one (yet). But nobody can take away the feeling we've had from the Giant magic that has been taking place... and we can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Unfolds...unravels...it's all the same...

Win the big game.

No, you won't. You're already covering your bases with that bolded comment. Just like you pulled before the Dallas game.

You are trying to minimize any success the Giants have this year. It's eating you alive.

No offense Bad, but if you keep posting like this, you can go away. This is weak. You don't want to give us credit, we get it. A lot of us gave the Cowboys credit when they won during the season and now you can't be man enough to do the same. too bad.

I don't think many people here want you to go away, Egg. I just don't see the point of this post... sure it would be great to win the SB.. but at least we can say that in 2007 we were the NFC champs... and we stomped on TB, Dallas, and Green Bay to earn that distinction....

I never thought of you as a bitter person.. yet in this post, you come off as such. If it was Dallas, I'd tip my hat to them and give them props...

Even if the Gmen win the SuperBowl you will not relent Egg.... I bet you will start saying you would rather have a better draft pick then a Lombardi Trophy......

Gmen are the NFC Champs and won it by beating the top 2 teams in their own stadiums..... It has been a GREAT season so far, two weeks we will find out if it is a Super one.

WIN THE BIG GAME.

WIN THE BIG GAME.

Kinda how no one cares about the 2007, 13-4 Dallas Cowboys.

Egg, you're grasping. Giants fans will care. those of us who witnessed these playoffs games/season, will remember and indeed care for a long time. How many times have you seen someone here reference a past game? Even a game with a dismal season ender(NFCC Game vs Minny.) You think Giants fans will soon forget going into Dallas and beating them in the two teams first playoff meeting? After losing both regular season games?

Think Giants fans will forget the way Eli played through these playoffs? You think we're going to forget winning the 3rd coldest game in NFL history with a supposed poor cold weather QB?

Regardless of the outcome, Giants fans will reflect on this season for many years. With that said, here's to that memory being so much sweeter. :cheers: