SportsWrath

THE BOTTOM LINE

BadEgg

Egg, you're grasping. Giants fans will care. those of us who witnessed these playoffs games/season, will remember and indeed care for a long time. How many times have you seen someone here reference a past game? Even a game with a dismal season ender(NFCC Game vs Minny.) You think Giants fans will soon forget going into Dallas and beating them in the two teams first playoff meeting? After losing both regular season games?

Think Giants fans will forget the way Eli played through these playoffs? You think we're going to forget winning the 3rd coldest game in NFL history with a supposed poor cold weather QB?

Regardless of the outcome, Giants fans will reflect on this season for many years. With that said, here's to that memory being so much sweeter. :cheers:

Hmmmm...Intersting...should I mention that the Cowboys have won as many Superbowls as any other franchise, the typical response of the masses is that these wins are "in the past." And Cowboys fans "live in the past."

Yet, here are the Giants fans, ready to savor and "reflect" on a loss in the Superbowl for "many years."

The Giants have not won a Superbowl in 17 or 18 years.

Let that sink in...

Now, after that draught, a loss in the Superbowl is going to be "sweet."

I think you guys are delusional. You are hallucinating. Like people lost in the desert.

How fitting: the Giants are playing the Superbowl in Arizona, and their dellusional fanbase will be wondering around the desert, savoring the "sweetness" of the Patriots going undefeated.

Some student somewhere needs to write their thesis or disertation about this board.

I kinda feel bad for eggy. Its obvious he's seriously loseing his mind. I only pray no east rival ever makes me feel as bitter as he must feel. And dont pay no mind to the fact he cant give us credit. His team hasnt won a playoff game in over 11 years. He doesnt have the slightest clue how we should feel, all but forgeting what its even like to win a playoff game.

Egg, you LOST. Get over it already. :P

Hmmmm...Intersting...should I mention that the Cowboys have won more Superbowls than any other franchise, the typical response of the masses is that these wins are "in the past." And Cowboys fans "live in the past."

Yet, here are the Giants fans, ready to savor and "reflect" on a loss in the Superbowl for "many years."

Let that sink in...

I think you guys are delusional. You are hallucinating. Like people lost in the desert.

How fitting: the Giants are playing the Superbowl in Arizona, and their dellusional fanbase will be wondering around the desert, savoring the "sweetness" of the Patriots going undefeated.

Some student somewhere needs to write their thesis or disertation about this board.

And the Cowgirls havent on one in 12 years, or a playoff game. We won a few playoff games in that time at least.

Let THAT, sink in................................................idiot.

Hmmmm...Intersting...should I mention that the Cowboys have won as many Superbowls as any other franchise, the typical response of the masses is that these wins are "in the past." And Cowboys fans "live in the past."

Let that sink in...

fixed

And the Cowgirls havent on one in 12 years, or a playoff game. We won a few playoff games in that time at least.

Let THAT, sink in................................................idiot.

Holla, Bigblue:

18 years...

Adios...

Holla, Bigblue:

18 years...

Adios...

Egg seriously brother, Let it go. Its only going to shorten your life. You lost the game man, then you watched the team that beat you advance in to the super bowl, against all odds. Lay down,The threat is real.

Hmmmm...Intersting...should I mention that the Cowboys have won more Superbowls than any other franchise, the typical response of the masses is that these wins are "in the past." And Cowboys fans "live in the past."

Let that sink in...

Let this sink in:

To win a superbowl, you have to be in a superbowl.

You're supposedly America's team. You've had the great Parcells. You have the great Maverick owner in Jerry Jones. You now have the great Tony Romo.

And yet, a team you've handled during the season, not once but twice, beat you on your home field. You haven't won a playoff game in how long?. Don't even try telling us that if you had made the Superbowl in the last few years, you wouldn't be trying to rub it in our faces. based on your recent comments, I have no doubt you would.

Furthermore, a few weeks back, you said it wasn't likely that the Giants could beat teams like Green Bay and Dallas back to back. You all but guarenteed it. Yet look what happened.

I thought you had some character man, I thought maybe a touch of class. Exit17 came on here as a Jets fan and congratulated us. You went the opposite. Too bad. I was trying not to put you in the troll category, but that's where your headed with me.Because this is the behaviour of a troll. I'm gving you a chance to man up. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but you're going to be a troll going on ignore. I've tried, but I've had enough.

Let this sink in:

To win a superbowl, you have to be in a superbowl.

You're supposedly America's team. You've had the great Parcells. You have the great Maverick owner in Jerry Jones. You now have the great Tony Romo.

And yet, a team you've handled during the season, not once but twice, beat you on your home field. You haven't won a playoff game in how long?. Don't even try telling us that if you had made the Superbowl in the last few years, you wouldn't be trying to rub it in our faces. based on your recent comments, I have no doubt you would.

Furthermore, a few weeks back, you said it wasn't likely that the Giants could beat teams like Green Bay and Dallas back to back. You all but guarenteed it. Yet look what happened.

I thought you had some character man, I thought maybe a touch of class. Exit17 came on here as a Jets fan and congratulated us. You went the opposite. Too bad. I was trying not to put you in the troll category, but that's where your headed with me.Because this is the behaviour of a troll. I'm gving you a chance to man up. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but you're going to be a troll going on ignore. I've tried, but I've had enough.

Why dont you tell him how you REALLY feel :LMAO:

You've also LOST more Superbowls than any team other than Minnesota, Buffalo and Denver. I'm betting some of the older Cowboys fans reflect fondly on the Staubach/Dorsett years despite the fact they were 2-2 in Superbowls (well, if you go back '71, when Staubach first went, you get 2-2. Otherwise, those teams with both Staubach/Dorsett were 1-2. The Colts loss was before both of them were starters.). Are they delusional too?

By the way, more than a few Pittsburgh fans might disagree with your "winning more Superbowls than any other team" comment. And they're way beyond you in winning percentage, and even have you on head-to-head SBs. Who are you kidding?

They played the game already? Did you learn anything from the past few weeks? We were going to lose against Tampa, get crushed by Dallas, it wouldn't even be close against Green Bay...and somehow, we're still playing, and they aren't. It's really quite amazing how the better team keeps losing against us...it's almost as if they weren't the better teams...

...and you haven't in 12 or 13 years. Sucks for both of us now, doesn't it? But of course, we still have a chance this year.

When was your last playoff victory again?

Let that sink in...

Again--have they played the game yet?

Even IF we lose, we will have a 3-1 record this year in the playoffs. We'll have played more games than any other team. We'll be going into next season knowing we can beat any other team in the league, not just think it. So even if we lose, we're not going to be the same team you guys swept this year.

But then again, we didn't lose anything to this point.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 1986 BRONCOS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 1990 BILLS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 2000 GIANTS.

Unremarkable football, aside from "The Drive."

NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT THIS SEASON UNLESS THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

WIN THE BIG GAME.

OR BE JUST ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT ON THE PATRIOTS' SUPERBOWL VIDEO. :o

WIN THE BIG GAME.

AND I WILL GO AWAY. :(

Regardless of what happens in the SB, please stay.

Now, after that draught , a loss in the Superbowl is going to be "sweet." I think you guys are delusional. You are hallucinating. Like people lost in the desert.

It's 'Drought' foolio! :P:LMAO: And while we on the subject of "draught" Didn't I explain to you in detail what a drought is? YOUR TEAM is in one. No playoff wins or Superbowl wins in 12 years! NONE!!!!! I know Herm Edwards said "You play to win the game" but let me add on...."you play to WIN in the post season, hello??"

Comon' Eggo, let's be real. You as a Cowboy fan would LOVE to be where the Giants are. A chance to beat the Pats in the big dance. To beat a team that smoked you in the regular season....you'd love it. A chance to be in the Superbowl THIS year instead of home crying like the players you have. I know this...it hurts....I see your 'pain' in your typed words.

Or maybe you're "happy" with NFC titles, 13-3, 12-4, whatever.... and being bounced in the first playoff games. If that's what makes you happy....you're easy to satisfy. Dallas...a team BUILT to win 13 to 14 games ONLY to get BOUNCED in the playoffs AGAIN!!!! Wow.....I guess regular season records don't lie (best NFC team) but the playoffs don't 'lie' either....(one and done). Peace out Egg enjoy your 13-4 season. Don't forget the Giants made ya cry.

It's 'Drought' foolio! :P:LMAO: And while we on the subject of "draught" Didn't I explain to you in detail what a drought is? YOUR TEAM is in one. No playoff wins or Superbowl wins in 12 years! NONE!!!!! I know Herm Edwards said "You play to win the game" but let me add on...."you play to WIN in the post season, hello??"

Comon' Eggo, let's be real. You as a Cowboy fan would LOVE to be where the Giants are. A chance to beat the Pats in the big dance. To beat a team that smoked you in the regular season....you'd love it. A chance to be in the Superbowl THIS year instead of home crying like the players you have. I know this...it hurts....I see your 'pain' in your typed words.

Or maybe you're "happy" with NFC titles, 13-3, 12-4, whatever.... and being bounced in the first playoff games. If that's what makes you happy....you're easy to satisfy. Dallas...a team BUILT to win 13 to 14 games ONLY to get BOUNCED in the playoffs AGAIN!!!! Wow.....I guess regular season records don't lie (best NFC team) but the playoffs don't 'lie' either....(one and done). Peace out Egg enjoy your 13-4 season. Don't forget the Giants made ya cry.

:clap:

The Gmen are the NFC Champs... not the Cows. They had the best regular season record that and $1.25 will get the girl at Starbucks to laugh in your face!

Let that sink in...

So its been 18 years since the Giants won a super bowl, its been what, 14 for the Cowboys? Ajnd hey, its been better than a decade since Dallas has won a playoff game. Let that sink in while your belittling the Giants season.

As far as the masses go, you ever hear a Giants fan talk about Cowboys fans living in the past? I highly doubt it. If you seriously consider any season short of a super bowl victory a waste, I feel sad for you, cause thats just, well, sad. If you're lucky your team will win once a decade, and thats a great franchise. I celebrate every good season.

And the game hasn't been played yet, but should we lose, while we will block out that game, we will rremember the playoff games.

You had all day and this is the best you got. Lame, I am quite disappointed in you, I expected better.

Falling flat on his face in the big moment, much like his favorite QB. I just hope he doesn't put on those Lindsay Lohan sunglasses and start crying.

I have the week off. I normally only post at work. I am making a special appearance to celebrate the Giants victory.

Win the big game.

Win it and I will give all the credit in the world to the Giants. Afterall, the Patriots are fading. They are ripe for an upset.

Win the game and I will go away.

Lose it and...well...who still talks about the Fassel's desperate "guarantee" besides the Ravens?

Fassell guaranteed a playoff berth. I think the Giants made the playoffs that year...