SportsWrath

THE BOTTOM LINE

BadEgg

Many a poster here gave the Cowboys a ton of credit when they went 13-3 and swept the Giants this past "regular" season. Booyah, blunatic, golfindude and VG are just a few that come to mind that gave the Boys their due(sorry whom I forgot). Classy way to handle it.

I am sure these guys were raised like I was. When you lose you show your opponent class. Now, you have proven badegg that you have zero or no class in victory(as important a character trait as any)and now you have proven you are even more classless in defeat. After all the things you have said on this board to rile up Giant fans and put down the team at every oppurtunity you STILL cannot give them their due, as the champions in the very conference YOUR TEAM PLAYS IN. From posts like, "wake me when the playoffs start" to "what was proven in the NE game" etc etc etc you have exhibited that your sole purpose here is to piss of the Giant fan. Thats fine, it is what it is so to speak, but your inability,at this very juncture to just come out and say something, anything remotely positive about the Giants, proves what a small, little man you are.

You badegg have about as much class as the eaten piece of bubblegum I stepped in today out in the street. A small individual if their ever was one.

I remember a while back a couple of members going town on a alleged group of people for doing what this guy is doing now. Other members ripped the 2 guys to shreds for encouraging the flamers by responding to their idiocy and calling them names. Some members even debated who was worse- the troublemakers or the 2 guys who ripped them every chance they got- and made suggestions to ban them as well as the "group". Just saying.

This clown comes on here and whips everyone up into a frenzy. His threads are one of the most viewed and responded to on the board. You'll never, ever get the better of him no matter how hard you try and he'll never admit the things you ask him to but if you ignore him he will go away...if that's really what you want. I don't think it is and he probably doesn't either.

Many a poster here gave the Cowboys a ton of credit when they went 13-3 and swept the Giants this past "regular" season. Booyah, blunatic, golfindude and VG are just a few that come to mind that gave the Boys their due(sorry whom I forgot). Classy way to handle it.

I am sure these guys were raised like I was. When you lose you show your opponent class. Now, you have proven badegg that you have zero or no class in victory(as important a character trait as any)and now you have proven you are even more classless in defeat. After all the things you have said on this board to rile up Giant fans and put down the team at every oppurtunity you STILL cannot give them their due, as the champions in the very conference YOUR TEAM PLAYS IN. From posts like, "wake me when the playoffs start" to "what was proven in the NE game" etc etc etc you have exhibited that your sole purpose here is to piss of the Giant fan. Thats fine, it is what it is so to speak, but your inability,at this very juncture to just come out and say something, anything remotely positive about the Giants, proves what a small, little man you are.

You badegg have about as much class as the eaten piece of bubblegum I stepped in today out in the street. A small individual if their ever was one.

I don't usually respond to these threads, but I had to give a bravo to this post. :clap:

I remember a while back a couple of members going town on a alleged group of people for doing what this guy is doing now. Other members ripped the 2 guys to shreds for encouraging the flamers by responding to their idiocy and calling them names. Some members even debated who was worse- the troublemakers or the 2 guys who ripped them every chance they got- and made suggestions to ban them as well as the "group". Just saying.

This clown comes on here and whips everyone up into a frenzy. His threads are one of the most viewed and responded to on the board. You'll never, ever get the better of him no matter how hard you try and he'll never admit the things you ask him to but if you ignore him he will go away...if that's really what you want. I don't think it is and he probably doesn't either.

The sad thing is is that badegg can be a good poster. There are times the football talk with him is real good. Then he reverts back to the sole reason he comes here. I do not even have a problem with him coming here simply to piss people off and get guys all riled up(even make some leave for a while), but there is a point that you can just simply say. You know what, your team proved me wrong, I still will hate them, I still will come here to put them down at every oppurtunity, but they proved me wrong Congrats. Its that simple and easy to do.

Hmmmm...All this bitterness over the facts. I can't change the facts. Chew on this:

Fact: I have not taken anything away from the Giants playoff wins. I flat out said they beat the Cowboys.

Fact: Nobody cares about the 1986 Broncos, 1990 Bills, or the 2000 Giants. If you believe otherwise, you are kidding yourself. I have been on this board for several years. Nobody talks about Kerry Collins and what he accomplished in NY. He was once the great hope, and he left as a big dissappointment, falling a game short of what is always the ultimate goal.

Fact: You need the win the big one. It hasn't happened in 18 years. And, if the Giants do so, I will be the first to congratulate them.

Fact: The writers, analysts, the people making the Vegas lines, the people on other message boards, the Patriots fans, and Cowboys fans don't owe the Giants anything. Until they win the Superbowl.

Fact: I don't break message board rules. I don't engage in name calling or ethnic slurs. I don't force people to leave (it is impossible for me to do so). I don't send threatening emails. It is nice that people want to give the Cowboys credit for winning certain games, but they are not complementing me: I don't play for the Cowboys. But I will give credit to the Giants at the appropriate time. Win the Big game and you will get the credit you deserve.

Here is the problem: There is an underlying truth to nearly everything I post that most of you want to avoid. I may not always be right, and I may be confrontational at times, but there is an underlying truth.

And this franchise needs to win the big game.

Look, I got no problems naming names, why can't you?. who are these members that pointed this out. This is like "I heard a rumor about a rumor". What's the point?

Look, I got no problems naming names, why can't you?. who are these members that pointed this out. This is like "I heard a rumor about a rumor". What's the point?

point he was trying to make is don't let this eggdog jerk play us for fools.

Hmmmm...All this bitterness over the facts. I can't change the facts. Chew on this:

Fact: I have not taken anything away from the Giants playoff wins. I flat out said they beat the Cowboys.

Fact: Nobody cares about the 1986 Broncos, 1990 Bills, or the 2000 Giants. If you believe otherwise, you are kidding yourself. I have been on this board for several years. Nobody talks about Kerry Collins and what he accomplished in NY. He was once the great hope, and he left as a big dissappointment, falling a game short of what is always the ultimate goal.

Fact: You need the win the big one. It hasn't happened in 18 years. And, if the Giants do so, I will be the first to congratulate them.

Fact: The writers, analysts, the people making the Vegas lines, the people on other message boards, the Patriots fans, and Cowboys fans don't owe the Giants anything. Until they win the Superbowl.

Fact: I don't break message board rules. I don't engage in name calling or ethnic slurs. I don't force people to leave (it is impossible for me to do so). I don't send threatening emails. It is nice that people want to give the Cowboys credit for winning certain games, but they are not complementing me: I don't play for the Cowboys. But I will give credit to the Giants at the appropriate time. Win the Big game and you will get the credit you deserve.

Here is the problem: There is an underlying truth to nearly everything I post that most of you want to avoid. I may not always be right, and I may be confrontational at times, but there is an underlying truth.

Facts are facts, but that has nothing to do with the reason that every week before a Giant game you make a comment belittling the team. I dare say you probably did it as soon as game one. After both Boys - Giants games this year, a lot of us fessed up and said, no doubt, Cowboys are better. Now here we are, the Giants that is, achieving what we've achived so far, only for you to keep making up excuses as to why the Giants have done nothing yet. So now we've beaten you're team and you've resorted to " well historically you haven't". you are saying you'll give us credit if we win the Superbowl, but based on this nonsense you're writing, that would make you a hypocrite becuase success is really based on history according to you, and 3 is not better than 5.

Seriously Egg, you're not breaking any rules, but I think that we can make this a boring place for you to "troll".

Exactly how is he doing that Blu, on a message board.

Seriously when has anything on this board affected you in real life. If it has I pity you.

i just said us as to not separate myself from my bretheren- i dont need your pity, fool

Yes they did. And you're a liar if you say it doesn't bother you. Hell, T.O. cried like a freakin baby and Jimmy Jones nearly died of a heart attack.

I agree. No one talks about Staubach, or Aiken....it's water over the dam. But the Giants knocking the Cowboys out of the playoffs is current news and it's damn good news.

Sounds like the words of a jealous loser. Sorry man....I don't know you and I have no beef with you. But anyone reading your posts would definitely think you are acting like a jealous man who can't come to grips with the fact that the Giants knocked the Cowboys out of the playoffs.

:confused: And what the hell would they "owe" the Giants??? You make no sense :confused:

Actually.....we don't want a compliment from you. It means absolutely nothing to us. We don't need a jealous Cowboys fan's approval. Don't need it...don't want it. You root for your team, we'll root for ours.

Self-flattery seldom gets anywhere. One man's idea of truth is another man's morning dump.

Or what......the team will be dismantled? The earth will come to an end? We might earn your approval?, something we don't need from you nor do we want.

Go back home and cheer for your Cowboys. They did pretty good this year. You should be proud. They won more games than I expected.

Tell you what....if your Cowboys win the big one next year.....then I will give you my approval for being their fan and tell you that it's okay to love your team.....but only if they win the big one.....duhh

The point of my post was two fold and neither one of them were to hide any names. The people involved were relyoneli, firstnten and the Fab4.

1. To jog people's memory that this type of behavior from both sides was ridiculed and frowned upon just a little while ago and now it seems to be the popular thing to do. Hypocritical at worst and short sighted or selective memory at best.

2. To maybe show some of you if it wasn't already known that no matter what you say to someone who just wants to start trouble they will never, ever admit defeat and bothering you or eliciting scathing responses is their #1 goal.

Yep, its official, after all this time your nothing more than a troll. I got no more time for you.

This is where you show your true colors as an honorary cowgirl fan. This is what everyones talking about when they refer to girls fans as "Fair weathered" or "Bandwagon."

NO ONE cares, meaning the general fan who only watches the SB or is the type of fan that wears a pnk cowboy jersey( news flash, there is no pink in Dallas colors). Bandwaggoners dont remember that stuff.

GIANT FANS, and die hard fans, remember EVERY game. ;)

This is where you show your true colors as an honorary cowgirl fan. This is what everyones talking about when they refer to girls fans as "Fair weathered" or "Bandwagon."

NO ONE cares, meaning the general fan who only watches the SB or is the type of fan that wears a pnk cowboy jersey( news flash, there is no pink in Dallas colors). Bandwaggoners dont remember that stuff.

GIANT FANS, and die hard fans, remember EVERY game. ;)

the fact is, people may remember them, but the dog agrees that it matters not...winning it all is what matters. just as an fyi, the pink jerseys are available for all teams, and the dog is pretty sure they have a lot to do with raising money for breast cancer...

Hmmmm...All this bitterness over the facts. I can't change the facts.

Let's review....shall we?

Fact: 1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.

Based on that definition since we haven't won the 'big one' yet....how can it be a fact? (see definition)

Based on the "fact" no one cares about past Superbowl winners, can you explain why there are DVDs on sale on past Superbowl games, NFL Network shows the past Superbowl games in their ENTIRETY and your dumb ass even stated before that Dallas has won numerous Superbowls and been in several Superbowls. So if it's a "fact" that no one cares about Superbowls or who's been in them teamwise why did you care.? Facts, Facts, facts....a funny word. You know for a 'fact' that Bronco fans, Bills fans or Giants fans didn't care about the Superbowl appearances. So I guess according to your factual analysys....Bills fans should just drop their team after losing the second Superbowl...because it was a 'fact' that they didn't care. WOW!

Fact: a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

The point of my post was two fold and neither one of them were to hide any names. The people involved were relyoneli, firstnten and the Fab4.

1. To jog people's memory that this type of behavior from both sides was ridiculed and frowned upon just a little while ago and now it seems to be the popular thing to do. Hypocritical at worst and short sighted or selective memory at best.

2. To maybe show some of you if it wasn't already known that no matter what you say to someone who just wants to start trouble they will never, ever admit defeat and bothering you or eliciting scathing responses is their #1 goal.

Wouldn't the best way to make a point here, would be not go on his thread at all?

Facts are facts, but that has nothing to do with the reason that every week before a Giant game you make a comment belittling the team. I dare say you probably did it as soon as game one. After both Boys - Giants games this year, a lot of us fessed up and said, no doubt, Cowboys are better. Now here we are, the Giants that is, achieving what we've achived so far, only for you to keep making up excuses as to why the Giants have done nothing yet. So now we've beaten you're team and you've resorted to " well historically you haven't". you are saying you'll give us credit if we win the Superbowl, but based on this nonsense you're writing, that would make you a hypocrite becuase success is really based on history according to you, and 3 is not better than 5.

Seriously Egg, you're not breaking any rules, but I think that we can make this a boring place for you to "troll".

While I do believe that history is the measuring stick for overall success, I don't believe that I have brought up history in this thread. Not in that context, anyway.

And I don't belittle this team every week. Recently, I simply said that I didn't believe they had the defensive backfield to get through the NFC. Obviously, I was wrong.

The point of this thread is the Superbowl is the most important game every year. And what is wrong with reserving the "praise" and the "credit" and the "respect" and the "tickertape parade" for the team that ultimately wins it all?

While I do believe that history is the measuring stick for overall success, I don't believe that I have brought up history in this thread. Not in that context, anyway.

And I don't belittle this team every week. Recently, I simply said that I didn't believe they had the defensive backfield to get through the NFC. Obviously, I was wrong.

The point of this thread is the Superbowl is the most important game every year. And what is wrong with reserving the "praise" and the "credit" and the "respect" and the "tickertape parade" for the team that ultimately wins it all?

lol. keep it coming egghead.

all your negativity has brought us only fortune.

thank you for being our little douchebag.

sincerely.

lol. keep it coming egghead.

all your negativity has brought us only fortune.

thank you for being our little douchebag.

sincerely.

Hmmmm...well, if the little train that could needs me to make it up the mountain, so be it. Perhaps I should be on the cover of SI.