SportsWrath

THE BOTTOM LINE

BadEgg

I remember a while back a couple of members going town on a alleged group of people for doing what this guy is doing now. Other members ripped the 2 guys to shreds for encouraging the flamers by responding to their idiocy and calling them names. Some members even debated who was worse- the troublemakers or the 2 guys who ripped them every chance they got- and made suggestions to ban them as well as the "group". Just saying.

This clown comes on here and whips everyone up into a frenzy. His threads are one of the most viewed and responded to on the board. You'll never, ever get the better of him no matter how hard you try and he'll never admit the things you ask him to but if you ignore him he will go away...if that's really what you want. I don't think it is and he probably doesn't either.

I think the difference is, the people (me included) who go back and forth with Egg being something besides banter to the board. They comment in other threads, start other threads about other subjects etc. The people who did most of the arfuing with the Fab 4 came here only when the Fab 4 was here, and only to have flame wars with them. They drown out other Giants talk in this section and made it a pretty broing place to visit.

With Egg and those of us who interact with him, it is a part of the section, not THE section. There is still a ton of Giants talk outside of those threads, but there are a few threads where people can go in a let loose.

My 2 cents.

I think the difference is, the people (me included) who go back and forth with Egg being something besides banter to the board. They comment in other threads, start other threads about other subjects etc. The people who did most of the arfuing with the Fab 4 came here only when the Fab 4 was here, and only to have flame wars with them. They drown out other Giants talk in this section and made it a pretty broing place to visit.

With Egg and those of us who interact with him, it is a part of the section, not THE section. There is still a ton of Giants talk outside of those threads, but there are a few threads where people can go in a let loose.

My 2 cents.

Yep you are 100% correct. Those people you are speaking of followed the Fab 4 here from the GMB and left when they got banned. They followed the fab 4 where ever they went. We never heard from them again. They were just as guilty as the trolls. Some still are upset that they were banned and thought we should have let it go but it was the best thing to happen to Sportswrath. Do you remember how bad it was when they left and the fab 4 was banned? I swore I heard crickets at times. Most of the good posters would not post here because of them and it took some time for them to come back.

Yep you are 100% correct. Those people you are speaking of followed the Fab 4 here from the GMB and left when they got banned. They followed the fab 4 where ever they went. We never heard from them again. They were just as guilty as the trolls. Some still are upset that they were banned and thought we should have let it go but it was the best thing to happen to Sportswrath. Do you remember how bad it was when they left and the fab 4 was banned? I swore I heard crickets at times. Most of the good posters would not post here because of them and it took some time for them to come back.

Oh I agree completely. Looking back I think we should have kept Wiz, but getting rid of the fab 4 has made this section 100 times better. Everyone on Sportswrath now comes here to now and this section is as active or more than the GD.

Hmmmm...well, if the little train that could needs me to make it up the mountain, so be it. Perhaps I should be on the cover of SI.

You can't be as happy as I am that you're our good luck piece.

I mean your own cryboys were victim of your shit luck (our fortune).

You've got my vote for cover of sportswrath though.

Just send nemesis a pic. He'll know what to do with it. :D

FirstnTen still posts here.

FirstnTen still posts here.

word........

and I was here before the fag four. Further more Iti hotdog is either dye job or one of the fag fours other persons.

Badegg geeks everyone on this MB and you all fall for it everytime. Nothing is gonna change the fact that Dallas was humiliated in the Divison round and that we are now NFC champs. Saddeggs only recourse now is to piss you guys off by saying that no one will care if we lose the game.

I have my NFCC hat and shirt, and we are about to play the best team in NFL history thus far. Saddegg is welcomed to watch with his 1 seed shirt

I mean hat

I mean plaque

I mean....

his first seed nothing

...You don;t get a ring for first seed or division champs but you do get the Halas and a ring for the NFCC that is something that I will remember.

Funny how Wizzdums posts and badeggs posts get bar-none the most responses but Jan thinks that they drive posters away.

I don't post as much here anymore because 3/4 the time this site is blocked by websense at work. Additional if the Mods here thought that these idiots where hurting the site why didn't the get ride of them immediately?

Because people love a good fight they love controversy, the term rubbernecking ring a bell?

With every stupid response to this thread you ALL make the fag four and people like them contiune on it's that simple. If you don't like it then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

word........

and I was here before the fag four. Further more Iti hotdog is either dye job or one of the fag fours other persons.

Badegg geeks everyone on this MB and you all fall for it everytime. Nothing is gonna change the fact that Dallas was humiliated in the Divison round and that we are now NFC champs. Saddeggs only recourse now is to piss you guys off by saying that no one will care if we lose the game.

I have my NFCC hat and shirt, and we are about to play the best team in NFL history thus far. Saddegg is welcomed to watch with his 1 seed shirt

I mean hat

I mean plaque

I mean....

his first seed nothing

...You don;t get a ring for first seed or division champs but you do get the Halas and a ring for the NFCC that is something that I will remember.

Funny how Wizzdums posts and badeggs posts get bar-none the most responses but Jan thinks that they drive posters away.

I don't post as much here anymore because 3/4 the time this site is blocked by websense at work. Additional if the Mods here thought that these idiots where hurting the site why didn't the get ride of them immediately?

Because people love a good fight they love controversy, the term rubbernecking ring a bell?

With every stupid response to this thread you ALL make the fag four and people like them contiune on it's that simple. If you don't like it then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Word.

Again, a healthy dose of "trolls" is a good thing, if we all were here agreeing with each other we'd be bored by Monday. Egg and Dog, they bring anti Giants views to the board, and imho thats an important part of a board having more activity,.

Now, when the Fab 4 were here, the banter with them consumed the entire section, every thread was either started by them, about them,or ruined by them. Every topic turned into a flame war and the few people who posted in here always ended up arguing with them. No one came to this section because of an overload of stupidity and banter.

They say a glass of wine a day is good for your heart, egg and Dogg are our glass a day, while the Fab 4 were like drinking a barrel a day.

And FirstNTen, love ya brother, but you were MIA for a good while after the Fab 4 got booted. Glad to see you hear regularly and you bring quality styuff to the board now, but when the Fab 4 were gone, you were too.

Some of you should quit bitching about people "supporting Bad Eggs" behaviour, because I bet if I went back into history on this board, I'd see the same type of behaviour out of some of you. In fact I know I would. And please, don't send me any PM's on this shit.

Some of you should quit bitching about people "supporting Bad Eggs" behaviour, because I bet if I went back into history on this board, I'd see the same type of behaviour out of some of you. In fact I know I would. And please, don't send me any PM's on this shit.

For the record I never had a problem with people responding to his or her posts. My point was the hypocrisy of it all.

Wizz did not drive any members away. He might have brought some discussion to the GD side of the board even if there were a lot of arguments. He was never banned by the way. Just suspended numerous times. The Fab 4's banter back and forth took up most of the board. We asked them many times to take it easy but it did not stop. Every day we would receiver over a dozen reported posts from them. Something had to be done to better the board. We did not want to be another GMB. Look how many trolls are over there.

I wasn't talking about you firstnten. You have showed up from time to time. No one expects someone to be here all the time. What I meant is that there are others who haven't been there since, those of who I were talking about. Those who only came here to argue with them and left with them. I wouldn't even classify Egg as a troll. He is just someone who likes to get on our nerves and is very successful at it.

I love this thread...

it is the clear vindication of our team from the slings of arrows. Enjoy the off season Cowboys fans; you still haven't even been this far for how long? Ha!

12 years!!! TWELVE mutha Phuckin' years!!!! WOW!!!! Jerry Jones....got all that talent and aint did shit in twelve years.... :rolleyes:

For the record I never had a problem with people responding to his or her posts. My point was the hypocrisy of it all.

Again, Egg and Dog don't ruin the boardm they add something to it.

The fab 4 ruined the board.

The fab 4 started thread after thread of trash, never had anything of substance to say and their sole purpose for being here was to stir shit and do it as much as possible.

Egg and Dog, while sometimes/often stir shit, they don't attempt to take over the section. They are here to trash talk with Giants fans as fans of other teams/Giants haters. The Fab 4 just wanted everyones focus on them.

The fab 4 started thread after thread of trash, never had anything of substance to say and their sole purpose for being here was to stir shit and do it as much as possible.

Egg and Dog, while sometimes/often stir shit, they don't attempt to take over the section. They are here to trash talk with Giants fans as fans of other teams/Giants haters. The Fab 4 just wanted everyones focus on them.

Oh, I see the difference now.

One troll is liked better than the others.

Their goals are the same. The Fab 4 never name called either and spoke a ton of truth, albeit all negative but truth none the same. People reacted to wht they were trying to do rather than what they were saying. Just like now for most. They didn't listen to reason and neither does this current one.

sad thing was the FAB 4 claimed to be Giant fans.

Oh, I see the difference now.

One troll is liked better than the others.

Their goals are the same. The Fab 4 never name called either and spoke a ton of truth, albeit all negative but truth none the same. People reacted to wht they were trying to do rather than what they were saying. Just like now for most. They didn't listen to reason and neither does this current one.

If you wanna call them trolls, yes i would say Egg and Dog are 100 times better than the fab 4. reason? Moderateness. they don't flood the board. Anyone who says they don't like trolls is lieing. Trolls are needed to keep some balance to a good board. However, when a group of people come to a board and flood it, then thats too much negativity. Too much trolling. Egg/Dogg make roughly 10 posts per day, osten times less, sometimes more. We all know they spew anti Giants crap, but we like that, in limited amounts.

Both are actually very intelligent and can sometimes post stuff you agree with about other teams/sports. The Fab 4 brought nothing, nadda, zip, zilch. their whole reason for being was to create conflict. not so with Egg and Dog, they are fans of other teams who come here to talk shit. I've done it myself. how many of us have been members of the eagles board? There, we are considered trolls.

If you wanna call them trolls, yes i would say Egg and Dog are 100 times better than the fab 4. reason? Moderateness. they don't flood the board. Anyone who says they don't like trolls is lieing. Trolls are needed to keep some balance to a good board. However, when a group of people come to a board and flood it, then thats too much negativity. Too much trolling. Egg/Dogg make roughly 10 posts per day, osten times less, sometimes more. We all know they spew anti Giants crap, but we like that, in limited amounts.

Both are actually very intelligent and can sometimes post stuff you agree with about other teams/sports. The Fab 4 brought nothing, nadda, zip, zilch. their whole reason for being was to create conflict. not so with Egg and Dog, they are fans of other teams who come here to talk shit. I've done it myself. how many of us have been members of the eagles board? There, we are considered trolls.

Thats your opinion VG. Being a shit talking asshole is just that. Doing it more or less doesn't change the fact. i can kinda see why the fag four got on your nerves more being the simple fact is they posted more.

I'm PMing you now....

Dear King boohyah...

thank you for putting members here straight...

signed your humble servant firstnten...

PS can I have 20 bucks?

Thats your opinion VG. Being a shit talking asshole is just that. Doing it more or less doesn't change the fact. i can kinda see why the fag four got on your nerves more being the simple fact is they posted more.

Well, yeah. If the Fab 4 would have posted no more often than Egg and og, they'd still be members here as far as I was concerned. They spammed, that was their biggest crime.

• 2 weeks later...
NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 1986 BRONCOS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 1990 BILLS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE 2000 GIANTS.

Unremarkable football, aside from "The Drive."

NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT THIS SEASON UNLESS THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

WIN THE BIG GAME.

OR BE JUST ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT ON THE PATRIOTS' SUPERBOWL VIDEO. :o

WIN THE BIG GAME.

AND I WILL GO AWAY. :(

Buh-bye.