SportsWrath

Interview with Zek DeOssie

Go_Eli

why are you confused- that was a pussy move, rik. and goeli is a big pussy.

What was a pussy move? Admitting I mistakenly thought Go_Eli was one of the other 'Eli' names? I made a post I probably shouldn't have made regardless of who I thought it was. My 'apology' was basically to Nem anyway, who I was calling out for giving the guy a 'pass'. I should have kept my comments to a PM.

why are you confused- that was a pussy move, rik. and goeli is a big pussy.

For starters, I would like to clear the air and say Go_Eli asked me for permission to post this interview. I thought it was a very good interview, very informative, and very interesting. So I thought some of our loyal members here would be interested as well.

Again, I don't mind people advertising on our board. I just hate it when they talk bad about us just to promote theirs. I think its un-called for and really not necessary.

What was a pussy move? Admitting I mistakenly thought Go_Eli was one of the other 'Eli' names? I made a post I probably shouldn't have made regardless of who I thought it was. My 'apology' was basically to Nem anyway, who I was calling out for giving the guy a 'pass'. I should have kept my comments to a PM.

sorry i called your move vagina like. goeli is still a vagina and should be banned along with his offspring.

sorry i called your move vagina like. goeli is still a vagina and should be banned along with his offspring.

No need to apologize, most of my moves are actually vagina-like. But please, feel free to carry on the vagina-fest with whoever else you like.

No need to apologize, most of my moves are actually vagina-like. But please, feel free to carry on the vagina-fest with whoever else you like.

thanks, i think i'll hang up my vagina for the evening.

I think once again, the point here is this:

It's a fucking interview with Zak DeOssie, who gives a shit.

What happens if in training camp and the guy blows and gets cut?

I'll worry about what Zak thinks when the time is right, like next year.

By the way VG, I called you out to and you said you were the Mod 4, and for once I agree with Dub, I think it's a pretty shitty joke.

Personally, I still think it's cheap to linkto the other board and advertise here. The sig thing is fine, thats been in the roe since the begining, but I thought direct linking to other boards was prohibited? I remember when people were in a tiff because that gregg dude kept doing it.

I wouldn't go to another board where I knew many of the members and advertise there, I thinks it's a real cheap shot. Yeah people can post in both places, and that fine, most people here probly post on either bbi or GMB, but how would you guys feel if Born Angry advertised his board here? Oh wait..

Didn't I get banned 1 whole year for the same shit from the GMB... :brooding:

we go on sites and do the same thing. Of course it is not right but the same thing is being done here. We are a small board though. We are not BBI or GMB. We can be though, there is a lot of potential here. He did not link the forum but the site itself. Now you can get to the forum because you can obviously see it there. He is doing the same thing that we have done in the past, but I know our members have been poached by this member and another member who put his own interest ahead of this board. A member who was a moderator of this board and used his power to email and private message people. That is unacceptable. It would have been alright to to put a link to his blog, but to further his interest in pm'ing members with the link of the board and asking them to join in because we are down. I have seen the pm and others have seen it too. Anything from this board is unacceptable which is advertised or an article that is linked. If you want to post the article, paste the whole thing, not the link.

Do you guys really think we would let parrot be a section mod. Hey, Drama is here. Wow

Yes. What's wrong with Parrot? Unless you think having a great sense of humor is bad.

we go on sites and do the same thing. Of course it is not right but the same thing is being done here. We are a small board though. We are not BBI or GMB. We can be though, there is a lot of potential here. He did not link the forum but the site itself. Now you can get to the forum because you can obviously see it there. He is doing the same thing that we have done in the past, but I know our members have been poached by this member and another member who put his own interest ahead of this board. A member who was a moderator of this board and used his power to email and private message people. That is unacceptable. It would have been alright to to put a link to his blog, but to further his interest in pm'ing members with the link of the board and asking them to join in because we are down. I have seen the pm and others have seen it too. Anything from this board is unacceptable which is advertised or an article that is linked. If you want to post the article, paste the whole thing, not the link.

no one was told to leave this board and exclusively post on ny-footballgiants.com though. that's hwy i dont get everyone being so upset about other people advertising their boards. i've posted on bbi, giants.com, here, and ny-footballgiants.com, yet this is where i do the most posting.

no one was told to leave this board and exclusively post on ny-footballgiants.com though. that's hwy i dont get everyone being so upset about other people advertising their boards. i've posted on bbi, giants.com, here, and ny-footballgiants.com, yet this is where i do the most posting.

Maybe no one was told to leave the board but the messages said that this board is dead and why not come over to the board while it's down. The thing is, this was way after it was hit with a virus. That is where I take offense to it. Sorry if I am still aggravated by it but it was uncalled for, especially from a mod. I think a lot of people are still pissed about it, since they received the messages and say it posted in a thread. Then there was no applogy, just pulling strings and not putting the blame on oneself. It was a prime example to take advantage of this place while it was down. I am not going to go bash that board because I do post on a few other boards but I am not too fond of the way this went about. And yes, like I said, I am still bitter about it.

Maybe no one was told to leave the board but the messages said that this board is dead and why not come over to the board while it's down. The thing is, this was way after it was hit with a virus. That is where I take offense to it. Sorry if I am still aggravated by it but it was uncalled for, especially from a mod. I think a lot of people are still pissed about it, since they received the messages and say it posted in a thread. Then there was no applogy, just pulling strings and not putting the blame on oneself. It was a prime example to take advantage of this place while it was down. I am not going to go bash that board because I do post on a few other boards but I am not too fond of the way this went about. And yes, like I said, I am still bitter about it.

i still dont think there's anything wrong with it. so the board was dead and he said 'hey there's this board, and im wrigint a blog for it, come check it out'. that still leaves the door open to post on two different boards. if that board weren't so slow i'd totally be posting on both boards--well that and if the general discussion forum were changed from 'blondies place'. that's really dumb.

to be honest this board is stillreally slow. i had nothing to do at work today and this board was dead, if i had another board to post on i'd be very happy about it but still not leave this board--the only way i'd leave this board, and i think a lot of people would agree wtih me on this--is if i stop posting on message boards altogether