SportsWrath

Interview with Zek DeOssie

Go_Eli

Someone can't take a joke? :P

I can take jokes just fine. This coward on the other hand thinks it's funny to have a nameless mod handle and talk shit to me and anyone else who chimed in. Thats spelled, B I T C H.

Man, I'm no longer a Mod or anything, but you guys are kind of being a little harsh to Go_Eli.

He's only posting an interview.

An exclusive one at that.

It's not like you have to register to read the interview.

Man, I'm no longer a Mod or anything, but you guys are kind of being a little harsh to Go_Eli.

For the record, I wasn't harsh on him. Only Mod4(asshole).

For the record, I wasn't harsh on him. Only Mod4(asshole).

I wasn't mean to him.

BTW, I ain't a mod any more, that was the mod for the bookie section, I only had a mod name to pin threads and shit like that, then when we realized it wouldn't work, I didn't log in with the name anymore. .

Fish had me pegged right away, I casn't believe you gave up on it being me so easy. lol.

I wasn't mean to him.

BTW, I ain't a mod any more, that was the mod for the bookie section, I only had a mod name to pin threads and shit like that, then when we realized it wouldn't work, I didn't log in with the name anymore. .

Fish had me pegged right away, I casn't believe you gave up on it being me so easy. lol.

Well, when we were AIMing and I called you out on it, you denied and denied again. So I gave up and went psycho-socal.

You are a bastard, bastard! :brooding:

Actually, you're right, and I am a chief offender. I recind my 1st post (I could just edit/delete it, but that would be kind of cowardly), as I mistook Go_Eli for one of the other 'Eli' names. And in reality, I was taking a cheap shot at Nem, but as I said, I had the wrong poster. I apologize, I was wrong.

Members link Giants.com, BBI, and every other resource found on the web, linking to the original interview is no big deal, and shouldn't be. And our own 'rules of engagement' say members can advertise in their sig's, so there is no issue with that either.

Actually, you're right, and I am a chief offender. I recind my 1st post (I could just edit/delete it, but that would be kind of cowardly), as I mistook Go_Eli for one of the other 'Eli' names. And in reality, I was taking a cheap shot at Nem, but as I said, I had the wrong poster. I apologize, I was wrong.

Members link Giants.com, BBI, and every other resource found on the web, linking to the original interview is no big deal, and shouldn't be. And our own 'rules of engagement' say members can advertise in their sig's, so there is no issue with that either.

But you are cowardly, so you get a free pass. :TU:

Personally, I still think it's cheap to linkto the other board and advertise here. The sig thing is fine, thats been in the roe since the begining, but I thought direct linking to other boards was prohibited? I remember when people were in a tiff because that gregg dude kept doing it.

I wouldn't go to another board where I knew many of the members and advertise there, I thinks it's a real cheap shot. Yeah people can post in both places, and that fine, most people here probly post on either bbi or GMB, but how would you guys feel if Born Angry advertised his board here? Oh wait..

Personally, I still think it's cheap to linkto the other board and advertise here. The sig thing is fine, thats been in the roe since the begining, but I thought direct linking to other boards was prohibited? I remember when people were in a tiff because that gregg dude kept doing it.

I wouldn't go to another board where I knew many of the members and advertise there, I thinks it's a real cheap shot. Yeah people can post in both places, and that fine, most people here probly post on either bbi or GMB, but how would you guys feel if Born Angry advertised his board here? Oh wait..

I agree with you, but one article doesn't equate to trolling. People link articles/interviews from all over the web, we don't have a problem with that. As far as Gregg goes, his site was his ONLY source of info, and it was blatant trolling.

I agree with you, but one article doesn't equate to trolling. People link articles/interviews from all over the web, we don't have a problem with that. As far as Gregg goes, his site was his ONLY source of info, and it was blatant trolling.

How does this differ? The guy doesn't post here for months then comes back to post an article from his site? IMO he was advertising in a thread and I just think that's low. Nobody here would go to that site and post shit that links them here.

You're always da man Rik. :D :worshippy:

How does this differ? The guy doesn't post here for months then comes back to post an article from his site? IMO he was advertising in a thread and I just think that's low. Nobody here would go to that site and post shit that links them here.

What if a different member was browsing that site, and posted a link? Would that be advertising as well? I see your point, honestly I do, but for the moment it's nothing more than a member posting a link to a Giants related article.

What if a different member was browsing that site, and posted a link? Would that be advertising as well? I see your point, honestly I do, but for the moment it's nothing more than a member posting a link to a Giants related article.

Thats fine, I just hope they are prepared to give the same courtesy.

Thats fine, I just hope they are prepared to give the same courtesy.

I am sure if someone from here who frequents that site posted something they found interesting on SW, it probably wouldn't be an issue. If said member posted 100 links back to SW, yeah, I'm sure it would be an issue.

I am sure if someone from here who frequents that site posted something they found interesting on SW, it probably wouldn't be an issue. If said member posted 100 links back to SW, yeah, I'm sure it would be an issue.

FREQUENTS?? He has not been here in 1 year. ever since he whined the fab 4 out. Gimme a break, call a spade a spade. It's an obvious membership drive For that graveyard (no offense to the graveyard). at least born angry does it overtly.

FREQUENTS?? He has not been here in 1 year. ever since he whined the fab 4 out. Gimme a break, call a spade a spade. It's an obvious membership drive For that graveyard (no offense to the graveyard). at least born angry does it overtly.

I understand what both you and VG are saying. Read between the lines.....I UNDERSTAND. But once again, one post does not constitute trolling. That doesn't mean we won't keep an eye on things, Blu.