SportsWrath

Interview with Zek DeOssie

Go_Eli

Umm...i think the word you were looking for is 'uneducated'....but doesnt matter, its quite evident as to your own education.

I believe there should be an apostrophe between the n and t in doesn't. Also, non educated is the same as uneducated.

Since 'Idiotic tantrum' seems to be the MO of all those posts, it could be any of them :rolleyes:

Actually Parrot stood out. All his jokes were light-hearted and pretty funny. I'm not sure about the other guys.. I didn't really interact with them like that.

I just did another interview...should I even bother posting it here if this is going to happen again?

i'll read it at ny-footballgiants.com but you'll probably get teh same reaction if you post a link to your site, ny-giantsfootball.com here again. 99% of us know about ny-footballgiants.com though so if we want to read it we'll do so at your site. apparently most people have ruled out the idea that people can post at two, count em, two different websites.

I just did another interview...should I even bother posting it here if this is going to happen again?

if you really just care to enlighten us, post the text and lose the sig. otherwise, it's advertising and you should pay nem for that or at least get his permission, ya hump.

i'll read it at ny-footballgiants.com but you'll probably get teh same reaction if you post a link to your site, ny-giantsfootball.com here again. 99% of us know about ny-footballgiants.com though so if we want to read it we'll do so at your site. apparently most people have ruled out the idea that people can post at two, count em, two different websites.

Good point, but why would we want to post at another dead site?

you let sassy sarah be a mod :ph34r:

hey hey don, she was hired way before I was a section mod. You were there before me too. I bet you were instrumental in her hiring. I meant his hiring. I bet you put in an extra word for her too. :LMAO:

hey hey don, she was hired way before I was a section mod. You were there before me too. I bet you were instrumental in her hiring. I meant his hiring. I bet you put in an extra word for her too. :LMAO:

only because she was hot :ph34r: