SportsWrath

Interview with Zek DeOssie

Go_Eli

i still dont think there's anything wrong with it. so the board was dead and he said 'hey there's this board, and im wrigint a blog for it, come check it out'. that still leaves the door open to post on two different boards. if that board weren't so slow i'd totally be posting on both boards--well that and if the general discussion forum were changed from 'blondies place'. that's really dumb.

to be honest this board is stillreally slow. i had nothing to do at work today and this board was dead, if i had another board to post on i'd be very happy about it but still not leave this board--the only way i'd leave this board, and i think a lot of people would agree wtih me on this--is if i stop posting on message boards altogether

or the pads get swept in the playoffs again.

Maybe no one was told to leave the board but the messages said that this board is dead and why not come over to the board while it's down. The thing is, this was way after it was hit with a virus. That is where I take offense to it. Sorry if I am still aggravated by it but it was uncalled for, especially from a mod. I think a lot of people are still pissed about it, since they received the messages and say it posted in a thread. Then there was no applogy, just pulling strings and not putting the blame on oneself. It was a prime example to take advantage of this place while it was down. I am not going to go bash that board because I do post on a few other boards but I am not too fond of the way this went about. And yes, like I said, I am still bitter about it.

I think you're revising history a bit. When I talked to people privately, I never insinuated that Sportswrath was dead or dying. My point fom the beginning was that the Giants section was ruined because of the Fab 4, and my friend was starting a new Giants site with its own board. I was convinced that both sites could coexist, and so far they have. As Midas has said repeteadly, it is possible to post on multiple message boards. Including SW, I post on four boards: NYFnG, BBI, and a private Giants board. This is the only board where there's been an outcry regarding loyalty and advertising.

There also was a detailed apology and explanation. Here (you even posted in the thread!). I have no interest in rehashing this issue, but at least be fair...

I remember why I don't like GOELI. He was a snipey little prick. He never had an opinion of his own, he would just wait for you to post something, then he'd tear it down with a snipey comment. That, and he was whiny about the Fabbies.

I post on the other Giants board too, the SF GIANTS! we are lamenting the release of our latest phenom flop, Todd Linden.

I remember why I don't like GOELI. He was a snipey little prick. He never had an opinion of his own, he would just wait for you to post something, then he'd tear it down with a snipey comment. That, and he was whiny about the Fabbies.

I post on the other Giants board too, the SF GIANTS! we are lamenting the release of our latest phenom flop, Todd Linden.

I think he's a good guy. He does a lot of thankless work for the other site and never complains. I know this won't change your opinion of him, but it needed to be said...SW has a completely skewed perception of him because of this ridiculous SW/NYFnG rivalry that I'm primarily responsible for.

As for Todd Linden, he makes Manny Ramirez look like Joe DiMaggio...

I think you're revising history a bit. When I talked to people privately, I never insinuated that Sportswrath was dead or dying. My point fom the beginning was that the Giants section was ruined because of the Fab 4, and my friend was starting a new Giants site with its own board. I was convinced that both sites could coexist, and so far they have. As Midas has said repeteadly, it is possible to post on multiple message boards. Including SW, I post on four boards: NYFnG, BBI, and a private Giants board. This is the only board where there's been an outcry regarding loyalty and advertising.

There also was a detailed apology and explanation. Here (you even posted in the thread!). I have no interest in rehashing this issue, but at least be fair...

Yeah I remember my mistake. You did appoligze and I was wrong. It's been a while. I understand where you are saying, but where have you been? You dropped this place like a bad habit. Not one, post until today. Only to explain yourself? You know what Money, a lot of people liked you and had high regard for you. You were a very knowledgeable poster who brought a lot to this board, but most of us were offended when you left. You gotta understand, most of us, including myself felt betrayed. We wanted your opinion on things, we made sure you were part of our decisions here. You have to understand how we feel.

I think he's a good guy. He does a lot of thankless work for the other site and never complains. I know this won't change your opinion of him, but it needed to be said...SW has a completely skewed perception of him because of this ridiculous SW/NYFnG rivalry that I'm primarily responsible for.

I have nothing against the guy whatsoever.

Yeah I remember my mistake. You did appoligze and I was wrong. It's been a while. I understand where you are saying, but where have you been? You dropped this place like a bad habit. Not one, post until today. Only to explain yourself? You know what Money, a lot of people liked you and had high regard for you. You were a very knowledgeable poster who brought a lot to this board, but most of us were offended when you left. You gotta understand, most of us, including myself felt betrayed. We wanted your opinion on things, we made sure you were part of our decisions here. You have to understand how we feel.

I don't know if I left SW. I certainly never made a thread announcing that I was leaving the site, though I may have made a "my last post" comment that was lost in the shuffle. The truth is that I had less and less time to post here because of school. That's where I've been mostly. Between two full semesters, writing my blog (takes a lot of time, me being a long-winded writer and all), preping for LSATs, working, and being a goofball college kid, I just haven't had the time.

There's more to it. Like I said in that apology thread, I was pretty aggravated at the time at some of the members. I don't remember specifics, but i'm sure wizdum, the Fab 4, and Motesay were involved in some way. That's why I didn't exactly try to set time aside to post on SW, though I did stop by here and there to peruse the site. I came back recently because I have all this free time on my hands and Midas mentioned the shenanigans in this thread.

it had nothing to do with that. i judge him only for his body of work while he was here. maybe now the position he's in has matured him. we'll never know.

I don't know if I left SW. I certainly never made a thread announcing that I was leaving the site, though I may have made a "my last post" comment that was lost in the shuffle. The truth is that I had less and less time to post here because of school. That's where I've been mostly. Between two full semesters, writing my blog (takes a lot of time, me being a long-winded writer and all), preping for LSATs, working, and being a goofball college kid, I just haven't had the time.

There's more to it. Like I said in that apology thread, I was pretty aggravated at the time at some of the members. I don't remember specifics, but i'm sure wizdum, the Fab 4, and Motesay were involved in some way. That's why I didn't exactly try to set time aside to post on SW, though I did stop by here and there to peruse the site. I came back recently because I have all this free time on my hands and Midas mentioned the shenanigans in this thread.

Motes is gay anyway. He does not come around here any more. He posts on BBI now. Now if there weren't shenanigans in this thread, would you really be here at all? I doubt it. I am not one to bash people here or come out and say how I really feel but that is how it is for me. Maybe just call McSensitivity jr.

Motes is gay anyway. He does not come around here any more. He posts on BBI now. Now if there weren't shenanigans in this thread, would you really be here at all? I doubt it. I am not one to bash people here or come out and say how I really feel but that is how it is for me. Maybe just call McSensitivity jr.

I know Motes got banned from BBI for calling Tim Hardaway a "niglet." I wonder if he found a way back.

Since finishing school, I knew I'd get back to posting here one way or another. Midas pointing me to this thread sped up the process. Once I saw the Kiwi stuff, I couldn't help myself since I'm very fired up about that ordeal. Also, I saw some unsavory material written about me recently that I planned to address, but I decided to let it go and let bygones be bygones.

Let me finish this.

FUCK OFF MONEY AND TAKE YOUR INTELLIGENCE WITH YOU, WE DON'T NEED THAT HERE!!

PS: Money, I'll see you over there on the other board, fuck these motherfuckers!. My sign on is "LoveMachine".

Let me finish this.

FUCK OFF MONEY AND TAKE YOUR INTELLIGENCE WITH YOU, WE DON'T NEED THAT HERE!!

PS: Money, I'll see you over there on the other board, fuck these motherfuckers!. My sign on is "LoveMachine".

That's you?!

Uh...I mean...what are you talking about LoveMachi...boohyah...?

I'll worry about what Zak thinks when the time is right, like next year.

By the way VG, I called you out to and you said you were the Mod 4, and for once I agree with Dub, I think it's a pretty shitty joke.

You're kidding right? For months I read people bitch about wanting Wiz back, wanting something exciting to happen here, I see Mod 3 make his post and I wondered if i still had the password to Mod 4, i did so i made a post replying to Mod 3 as a little joke, Dub makes a comment about it being Nem, and since i knew this wasn't the case i decided to mess with him. I played a prank on 3 people who I figured would appreciate it when they realized it was me. (Dub,Fish, Iceman). I never made a comment to any other member. If ANYONE is upset over that or thinks thats shitty, they can take a dive off the Empire state building cause they are fucking retarded.

As for the rest of this thread, again, noone is claiming anyone is not loyal for posting on 2 boards, don't know why that is even being mentioned, i think the mahority of people here post at multiple boards or at least visit others. I don't think anyone here has said they are upset if someone goes to BBI or whatever.

What i am upset about is the fact that i assumed (makes an ass out of you and me) that 2 boards who came about under similar circumstances and who both have low member numbers would have a greater respect each other enough not to advertise blatantly on each others board. And i don't buy the It's just and article BS, it was an attempt to lure members away from this board to another, nothing more and nothing less. If everyone here wants to post at that board, fine, if they want to PM members who visit that site and ask for a link, GREAT, hope the board does wonderully,m but something tells me if I posted Fish's Draft blog and linked it from SW, things would go pretty similarly there as they have gone here.

Yes SW has advertised on many boards, i have done more than my fair share of it in the past. With the GMB, fuck em, I say recruit from there everyday, but I noticed a while back many of the boards had tight little groups like we have here that were happy where they were and I didn't want to disrupt that anymore. So i quit, as a matter of fact I posted on a Saints board for a while after i advertised, pretty good people on that board, but when i saw how they were just like here, I realized what i was doing was shitty and how i woulnd't like the same to happen here.

If you're just so overcome with the urge to show Sportswrathians an article, copy and paste if thats all it is. But for someone to come here after a very long hiatus and link an article from a message board, don't try to tell me he just wanted his long lost buddies to see it.

OMG!!! that's it your banned :LMAO:

GMB is a fucken joke

To their credit they were bombarded with "complaints" from so many members (which are about 3 members with 7 board names each). :rolleyes:

You're kidding right? For months I read people bitch about wanting Wiz back, wanting something exciting to happen here, I see Mod 3 make his post and I wondered if i still had the password to Mod 4, i did so i made a post replying to Mod 3 as a little joke, Dub makes a comment about it being Nem, and since i knew this wasn't the case i decided to mess with him. I played a prank on 3 people who I figured would appreciate it when they realized it was me. (Dub,Fish, Iceman). I never made a comment to any other member. If ANYONE is upset over that or thinks thats shitty, they can take a dive off the Empire state building cause they are fucking retarded.

As for the rest of this thread, again, noone is claiming anyone is not loyal for posting on 2 boards, don't know why that is even being mentioned, i think the mahority of people here post at multiple boards or at least visit others. I don't think anyone here has said they are upset if someone goes to BBI or whatever.

What i am upset about is the fact that i assumed (makes an ass out of you and me) that 2 boards who came about under similar circumstances and who both have low member numbers would have a greater respect each other enough not to advertise blatantly on each others board. And i don't buy the It's just and article BS, it was an attempt to lure members away from this board to another, nothing more and nothing less. If everyone here wants to post at that board, fine, if they want to PM members who visit that site and ask for a link, GREAT, hope the board does wonderully,m but something tells me if I posted Fish's Draft blog and linked it from SW, things would go pretty similarly there as they have gone here.

Yes SW has advertised on many boards, i have done more than my fair share of it in the past. With the GMB, fuck em, I say recruit from there everyday, but I noticed a while back many of the boards had tight little groups like we have here that were happy where they were and I didn't want to disrupt that anymore. So i quit, as a matter of fact I posted on a Saints board for a while after i advertised, pretty good people on that board, but when i saw how they were just like here, I realized what i was doing was shitty and how i woulnd't like the same to happen here.

If you're just so overcome with the urge to show Sportswrathians an article, copy and paste if thats all it is. But for someone to come here after a very long hiatus and link an article from a message board, don't try to tell me he just wanted his long lost buddies to see it.

I don't care if Wiz comes back or not, fuck him. I think most of us are over his era.

The empire state is only 20 blocks away, but the line is very long, so no I won't be jumping off. Sorry. And I'm changing my handle to "anyone".

yeah? say that to my face.......at NY-FOOTBALLGIANTS.COM. REGISTRATION IS EASY! don't forget to agree to the terms and conditions that specifically state that you can ONLY post on their board