SportsWrath

Interview with Zek DeOssie

Go_Eli

Thanks GO_Eli, great interview.

Nem, bro, I love you but you've got to be kidding me, right? This was one of the members calling for the Fab 4 to be banned, and was thought to be one of the 'elite' posters, and is now advertising for another board...and you're effectively kissing his ass???? Give me a break. Certainly people are free to link references all over the web, but we all know what is really going on here, not all of us failed message board 101, as some might think.

Nem, bro, I love you but you've got to be kidding me, right? This was one of the members calling for the Fab 4 to be banned, and was thought to be one of the 'elite' posters, and is now advertising for another board...and you're effectively kissing his ass???? Give me a break. Certainly people are free to link references all over the web, but we all know what is really going on here, not all of us failed message board 101, as some might think.

What is the big deal? Are you afraid SW will lose members because of a link to an interview?

What is the big deal? Are you afraid SW will lose members because of a link to an interview?

No, but I think most people here assumed since both these boards came about in similar manners, that blatant advertising wouldn't be happening on either board. Especially since a former mod now frequents that board because he didn't care for some people here.

:brooding:

I just thought it was a good interview. I really wasn't thinking....

Guest MOD 3
I'm a douche@Imadouch.com

How about you take your gay ass message board and stick it sideways, and put it in your fucken ass.. oh by the way tell Money that the picture I've seen of him as a gay ass pirate looksqueer as fuck.. Thank you, and fuck off

How about you take your gay ass message board and stick it sideways, and put it in your fucken ass.. oh by the way tell Money that the picture I've seen of him as a gay ass pirate looksqueer as fuck.. Thank you, and fuck off

you're an sf giants fan?

Guest MOD 3
right on.

Hockey I'm still a Rangers fan from going to game 7 in '94... it was the first hockey game I ever went to.

Hockey I'm still a Rangers fan from going to game 7 in '94... it was the first hockey game I ever went to.

you're excused. go to the tank, though (if you live out here). it might change you. i'm a reformed isles fan.

Guest MOD 3
you're excused. go to the tank, though (if you live out here). it might change you. i'm a reformed isles fan.

I still have family in Santa Cruz, but I haven't been there in years...I was thinking of going there to see my sister and her kids, but money is tight right now

I still have family in Santa Cruz, but I haven't been there in years...I was thinking of going there to see my sister and her kids, but money is tight right now

well, gigantes are on national tv in an hour with the new kid, lincecum. enjoy....

<_>

You and I need to talk MOD 3.