SportsWrath

Evan Neal vs Giants fans

Mr. P

Giants’ Evan Neal dares his critics to ‘boo louder,’ blasts ‘fair-weather’ fans as ‘sheep’

Evan Neal had a whole lot to say Wednesday. 

Among his comments, regarding his critics: 

“Why would a lion concern himself with the opinion of a sheep?” 

“The person that’s commenting on my performance, what does he do? Flip hot dogs and hamburgers somewhere?”

Much more here:

https://twitter.com/darrylslater/status/1709662335344808288?s=46&t=gBE8tlu-Hcld5rGQQd0r3Q

As with the law... keep your mouth shut and play.  This is just noise.  Most people commenting could not play a down.  Most NFL players can not win the Super Bowl... come on just play.  Let people blow off.  This obsession with social media is pure madness.  I would not give a shit.  I am too old I guess.  Does the hamburger flipper pay your salary.. no, so what should you care.  TRADE... get someone whose feelings won't be hurt.  It is a lost season anyway at this point.  Gear up for next year IMHO... move on.

15 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

The little bitch apologised lol 

Atleast stick to your guns if your going to insult the fan base. 

No.   He did the right thing.   He fucked and is owning it.   Let it go.

Truth...   he should keep his mouth shut and work on his game.

This is probably the first time in his life that he was not a star if not THE star player on a winning team, he came from Alabama and high school at IMG academy.  If I had to guess he has more losses as a Giant than he has had if you add up every football loss since he played Pop Warner.

For the team sake we need for him to figure the fuck out how to actually block NFL players 

11 hours ago, Herc said:

He played the money card with that burger flipping shit and that won’t go away quick.  The team prob ordered him to apologize 

The worst part is a lot of these guys are overnight multi-millionaires and forget where they came from. 

Tickets are 300+ dollars.  Parking is 50 bucks.  A fucking HOT DOG is eight bucks.  Last time I went to see a game with my family we dropped over 1k and there was only three of us. 

If I had paid 1k to see this dogshit team ANY of the games this season I'd be fucking livid.  These guys don't get it. 

Honestly it’s nice to at least no he cares about something. Maybe it drives some anger in him and he uses it to get better. 

but like Herc said, playing that money card, that will stay a while. And it’s not like he’s an established vet having a bad stretch.  He’s got those millions and has done shit in this league. 

Wasn’t thereAnother guy years ago talk shit about poor fans?