SportsWrath

Evan Neal vs Giants fans

Mr. P

20 hours ago, Herc said:

He played the money card with that burger flipping shit and that won’t go away quick.  The team prob ordered him to apologize 

11 hours ago, gmenroc said:

More likely the team wrote the apology and told him to post it.

20 hours ago, Nas said:

Of course.

11 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

Truth...   he should keep his mouth shut and work on his game.

This is probably the first time in his life that he was not a star if not THE star player on a winning team, he came from Alabama and high school at IMG academy.  If I had to guess he has more losses as a Giant than he has had if you add up every football loss since he played Pop Warner.

For the team sake we need for him to figure the fuck out how to actually block NFL players 

For sure... people pay money and watch games to gripe.  If you don't like it... try flipping burgers for a living instead.

11 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

Truth...   he should keep his mouth shut and work on his game.

This is probably the first time in his life that he was not a star if not THE star player on a winning team, he came from Alabama and high school at IMG academy.  If I had to guess he has more losses as a Giant than he has had if you add up every football loss since he played Pop Warner.

For the team sake we need for him to figure the fuck out how to actually block NFL players 

When they are at the D-1 level... half of their opponents are cupcakes that they know they will beat 95% of the time.  Most successful H.S. programs spend years at the top and most of the prospects gravitate to them and similar programs.  The NFL... as you write... everyone is capable.  The first time he has to employ technique he does not have, rather than just suiting up and pushing guys out of the way.  I prefer mid round guys from middling programs on the OL as they are usually more scrappy.  These guys are the big men on campus and take that mentality to the pros.  We have to stop picking combine superstars and really look at a guy's production.

9 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

The worst part is a lot of these guys are overnight multi-millionaires and forget where they came from. 

Tickets are 300+ dollars.  Parking is 50 bucks.  A fucking HOT DOG is eight bucks.  Last time I went to see a game with my family we dropped over 1k and there was only three of us. 

If I had paid 1k to see this dogshit team ANY of the games this season I'd be fucking livid.  These guys don't get it. 

Unlike baseball and basketball they are so divorced from the regular fan... they are superstars already in college.  It is sad really. Most of them will be broken and discarded after a 3-5 year career with no skills anyway.