SportsWrath

Catholic Game Day

gmenroc

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

So is.it a typical Bethesda game? I wasn't overly impressed with Fallout 4.

Did they make the side quests story better in Starfield? 

Yes, it feels more like Oblivion than Skyrim. I skipped Fallout. There is so much to do, it is crazy. Fans asked for an insane amount of side quests and Bethesda gave it to them. I am 37 hours in and it is very easy to get sidetracked in the game with faction quests. I am not really that far into the main story line. Honestly, I am not really into ship making and base building in the game. 

Just now, GorillaNJ said:

I still listen.   And I agree it will be full of crazy all week 

Nah, Francesa went off the rails. I liked guys like Jody McDonald and Steve Somers at night. Some of these clowns they have now terrible and Tiki just has no business in the media.

1 minute ago, boohyah said:

Nah, Francesa went off the rails. I liked guys like Jody McDonald and Steve Somers at night. Some of these clowns they have now terrible and Tiki just has no business in the media.

I could not stand Francesca 

I think Evan is great, I really liked him with Carton and I hope he and Tiki can put something together 

I think Jerry Recco is pretty good.  I think he needs more air time 

2 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I could not stand Francesca 

I think Evan is great, I really liked him with Carton and I hope he and Tiki can put something together 

I think Jerry Recco is pretty good.  I think he needs more air time 

Sal Licata, I think, is pretty bad. I believe he was at one point a month or two ago claiming that the Yankees are still the best team in the AL, and will make it to the super bowl.

Edit: I mean World Series. I can't even think straight tonight.

3 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Sal Licata, I think, is pretty bad. I believe he was at one point a month or two ago claiming that the Yankees are still the best team in the AL, and will make it to the super bowl.

Yeah.  I’m in the car more on the weekends so it’s older guys still on then.      My morning commute is before boomer and in the afternoon I get some of Evan.     

is Sal the one who just screams at callers?   I think I’ve switched him off.   But the ESPN hosts are unlistenable