SportsWrath

Catholic Game Day

gmenroc

Just now, GorillaNJ said:

Lol.   It’s just comedy now

Yup.  At least with it being this bad, you can kinda take the approach of moving pat without focusing on it at all...just trashing the whole game tape and pretending you're 0-0 and not 0-1...for whatever good that'll do

1 minute ago, mastershake said:

Another failed DG OL experiment!

I understand we can't replace everyone.

Schoen only can do so much.

But fuck Peart showed he's worse that Neal last year and that's saying a lot right now.

But let's give Jones 40 million.

Maybe they did it because they knew he's going to get sacked 10 times a game. 

4 hours ago, boohyah said:

Not for nothing Collinsworth is worse than awful. 

Jesus I was looking to throw my 48 inch Monitor through the living room window if I had to listen to more of his Broke Back dick sucking... I had to turn on Bob Poppa and Carl Banks.  Even though they can be Giants homers... their analysis is spot on.  Much better than that Collingsworth worship of the winning team.  It is like I have never seen a football game in my 59 years.  Every game is the best he has ever seen.  This is Phil Simms day with the 35-0 loss to the very same Broke Backs.  Just terrible.

4 hours ago, jranieli said:

Yes, it feels more like Oblivion than Skyrim. I skipped Fallout. There is so much to do, it is crazy. Fans asked for an insane amount of side quests and Bethesda gave it to them. I am 37 hours in and it is very easy to get sidetracked in the game with faction quests. I am not really that far into the main story line. Honestly, I am not really into ship making and base building in the game. 

Try Expeditions Rome 2, it is a great game that requires learning and a good game plan going into it.  You have tactical and strategic battles... and you grow to love your characters. I will hit Starfield for my Christmas present.  Keep us apprised and try Expeditions Rome 2.

4 hours ago, boohyah said:

Nah, Francesa went off the rails. I liked guys like Jody McDonald and Steve Somers at night. Some of these clowns they have now terrible and Tiki just has no business in the media.

I loved Steve Somers... would stay up in bed listening to his show.

4 hours ago, mastershake said:

In 1995, the Giants hosted the Cowboys at home in SNF after coming off a winning 9-7 season, similar to the record we had last year...and we got crushed 35-0. We finished 5-11 that year.

Just sayin...

The Phil Simms retirement game.  It featured LT and Phil Simms.  The retirement was epic.  The game sucked... and it is only one game thank GOD.