SportsWrath

New Linebacker

Herc

20 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Seems like he reads the play well and will benefit from having our DTs in front of him.  235lb LBs though are a bit sketch for me tho...I like the speedy 250 lbers...but they're tough to come by

I'm not too concerned with the weight. LBs that can run, and who are at least 230 or so can make it in the league, especially if they're WILL or Mike LBs. The strong side LBs we'll want to be around 250 or more. Maybe we bring back Jihan Ward for a cheap 1 year vet minimum deal, or so?

Guys like Fred Warner, Jordan Hicks, Eric Kendricks etc...all around the 230-235 range, for example.

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

Also anecdotal I know, but Antonio Pierce is listed as 6'1 238

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PierAn20.htm

235 doesn't concern me. 235 is Antonio Pierce in the morning after he's taken a shit.

I can't recall who it was now on the old GMB but god they hard a hate fetish for Piece, kept calling him a midget lol

Maybe my good friend JackStroud?

30 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I can't recall who it was now on the old GMB but god they hard a hate fetish for Piece, kept calling him a midget lol

Maybe my good friend JackStroud?

It was Stroud.  In love with Jesse Palmer, hated Pierce and Strahan. 

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

So long as dude is durable and can stop a RB coming at him as opposed to dragging running back down 5 yards later once helps arrives, I'm good with 235...

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Right.

I forgot about his hatred for Strahan, especally during the 2007 season when he held out of camp.

"Time to cut Skinny Mike and see what we've got with Gerris Wilkinson!"