SportsWrath

Draft thread?

BlueInCanada

I'm pissed because once again there were a better players here and this guy was projected as a late 4th. Some had him going as late as the sixth. 

Schoen has officially squandered the good will I felt towards him. These last two picks are not good. 

7 minutes ago, mastershake said:

And that was on a North Carolina OL that allowed 48 sacks on a disappointing 6-7 team.

So he was the lone bright spot on that OL, in my view.

He'll immediately compete for the LG spot.

Sounds like he mostly played out of position too.

Not pissed...just kow nothing about him.  Was looking for a TE there.  Reading he was really good on a shitty line.  Might be a good find, might be a bust.  Still surprised that Dean is falling so hard.  Gotta be huge red flags...really surpised we don't have full knowlede of why yet

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm pissed because once again there were a better players here and this guy was projected as a late 4th. Some had him going as late as the sixth. 

Schoen has officially squandered the good will I felt towards him. These last two picks are not good. 

I don't hate this one, but the WR was definitely a reach. Wish we'd grabbed Brisker or McBride or even Skyy Moore there, if Dean is off the table.

1 minute ago, gmenroc said:

Not pissed...just kow nothing about him.  Was looking for a TE there.  Reading he was really good on a shitty line.  Might be a good find, might be a bust.  Still surprised that Dean is falling so hard.  Gotta be huge red flags...really surpised we don't have full knowlede of why yet

Rumor is he needs pec surgery but has refused to do it.

Also, so given that we passed on guys like Brisker, Pitre, Bryan Cook....so we're pretty much relying on Julian Love to start at Safety?

I mean unless we do a post draft free agent signing (who that would be and with what money I have no idea).

I'm really concerned about our depth at safety. If X man goes down we're fucked.