SportsWrath

Davis Webb signs with giants

Herc

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Why would we sign Mitch Trubisky?  He's going to be expensive and doesn't give you anything that a 4th-round rookie doesn't provide for cheap. 

I'm ok with Davis being the back up... and the only back up.    Couldn't be worse that what we had last year.  

5 minutes ago, Psycho said:

i agree, I don’t think Webb is competition though. 

Is sounds like from that tweet you put up that he is an expert on the Bills offense they are looking to insert....almost like having another OC in the QB Room. Given the QB Room(s) Jones has had the last three years....makes some sense to surround him with a Poindexter mentor type.

Cant hurt.

C. Wagon

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Is sounds like from that tweet you put up that he is an expert on the Bills offense they are looking to insert....almost like having another OC in the QB Room. Given the QB Room(s) Jones has had the last three years....makes some sense to surround him with a Poindexter mentor type.

Cant hurt.

C. Wagon

Davis is a geek when it comes to studying... so having around can be very helpful indeed.    Also I happened to think he's pretty good (Praying he proves me right lol).  :praying:

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Why would we sign Mitch Trubisky?  He's going to be expensive and doesn't give you anything that a 4th-round rookie doesn't provide for cheap. 

He’s pretty good. Matt Naggy just didn’t give a fuck. Mitch called a meeting and naggy skipped