SportsWrath

Our first round pick.

BlueInCanada

He comes in for the first snap of every possession and then disappears. 

He was also gone for the entire summer with whatever that situation was so I don’t know what he expects.  

I do know I don’t want “Percy harvin” comps from a first round pick 

17 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I'd worry more of these guys weren't frustrated and pissed. They're competitors, they're going to get in each other's faces, and that is more than okay.

Idk, I wouldn’t sugar coat the situation…. The “kid” comes off like a diva as though no one else has his super powers…. Seems to me like FO should’ve researched his attitude better.

48 minutes ago, Nas said:

Idk, I wouldn’t sugar coat the situation…. The “kid” comes off like a diva as though no one else has his super powers…. Seems to me like FO should’ve researched his attitude better.

Who are you talking about, Toney? I just meant in general, there were people getting heated on the sidelines. 

42 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Sounds like we got Odell without the big plays or talent.

This Seph.  This is so insightful... the OBJ trade could have been like the Herschel Walker trade was for the Broke Backs when they got Aikman, Irvin and that running back who was all world plus other picks.  As usual the Giants fuck it up.  Toney is the attitude without the talent at this point.  He needs grown up top tier WR's and an old established QB to quash his shit.  Toney is like having very smart kids which I have and they need a ton of seasoning from old hands which me and the Ex Battleax are doing successfully with our daughters.  It is not easy but if the Giants want to go further with Toney this is what they will have to do.

On 9/18/2021 at 8:47 AM, CrazedDogs said:

Who are you talking about, Toney? I just meant in general, there were people getting heated on the sidelines. 

Yea I thought you were speaking of Toney.   And getting heated on the sidelines is beyond unprofessional.    Much like we shouldn't yell at our co-workers (at least not in public) these guys shouldn't be doing it on national tv.

7 minutes ago, Nas said:

Yea I thought you were speaking of Toney.   And getting heated on the sidelines is beyond unprofessional.    Much like we shouldn't yell at our co-workers (at least not in public) these guys shouldn't be doing it on national tv.

Yep, when I saw him screaming at Garret I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. This isn’t going to end well. 

I think the Giants are probably many years away from being a contender again. Oh well, I’ll be there for the ride no matter how shitty this gets.