Jump to content
SportsWrath

Our first round pick.


BlueInCanada
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2021 at 11:26 AM, Joe Guyden said:

Plaxico was literally doing it to Eli on the field and I don’t remember this strong of a reaction.  

 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:30 AM, BlueInCanada said:

Plax openly criticized Eli to the media as well.

But from everything I've heard and read, him and Eli were BFFs in the locker room.

I think Eli even said Plax was the most intelligent guys he's ever played with.

But the media called Plax a "diva" and "cancer" blah blah blah.

Plus no one caught Eli's passes over the middle with all of the heat like Plax with Eli.  I have never seen such a smooth Giants WR in my life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 9:28 PM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

 

Plus no one caught Eli's passes over the middle with all of the heat like Plax with Eli.  I have never seen such a smooth Giants WR in my life.

Then he shot himself in the leg lol.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nas said:

Then he shot himself in the leg lol.  

While Bloomberg went crazy and destroyed a Super Bowl Giants team.  What about Diallo or Garner who were killed by cops and did not shoot themselves hey Bloomberg.  Glad he was bombed.  Golfing will tell you what an asshole he was and is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

While Bloomberg went crazy and destroyed a Super Bowl Giants team.  What about Diallo or Garner who were killed by cops and did not shoot themselves hey Bloomberg.  Glad he was bombed.  Golfing will tell you what an asshole he was and is.

Bloomberg?   The mayor for life?  Yea he was a fucking jerk.. no doubt about that.   It doesn't make what Plax did any less stupid... you're far too rich to even hang out in spots where you think you need a gun... pussy can come to you... but that's neither here or there... I love Plax and I'm always grateful for the memories... it still pains me that 1.  He shot himself 2.  Destroyed his own career... and 3 cost us a great chance at a repeat.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way that Toney just stops and starts on a dime and this stupid agility he shows is just mind blowing to see on the field.

You see his highlights from college and he's dancing around people but to see it in the NFL. 

I think Slayton just lost his spot out there.

Golladay, Toney and Shepard are the starting three. 

Fuck even Ross has flashes out there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ross's speed is something that cant be ignored - the dude can flat out fly! - i think Shepard AND Slayton just lost their spots - next weeks we beat Dallas and then things will get interesting - am just glad we have a plethora of people other teams need to game plan against - as long as we use them the way we did today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Ross's speed is something that cant be ignored - the dude can flat out fly! - i think Shepard AND Slayton just lost their spots - next weeks we beat Dallas and then things will get interesting - am just glad we have a plethora of people other teams need to game plan against - as long as we use them the way we did today

That's a good problem to have... both Shep and Slayton are solid WRs... I'm just ecstatic we won the game yesterday and we won it in dramatic fashion.... our guys came up big yesterday.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, Nas said:

Bloomberg?   The mayor for life?  Yea he was a fucking jerk.. no doubt about that.   It doesn't make what Plax did any less stupid... you're far too rich to even hang out in spots where you think you need a gun... pussy can come to you... but that's neither here or there... I love Plax and I'm always grateful for the memories... it still pains me that 1.  He shot himself 2.  Destroyed his own career... and 3 cost us a great chance at a repeat.. 

This... big mistakes and all redeemable.  There have been plenty of Giants who have done worse and not been caught like this.  Bloomberg grandstanding cause he could.  The rest of the football world were glad that Bloomie fucked up the NY team.  ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

And there's room for both Shepard and Toney to get all their touches.

They can have all of Engram's. 

At this point, I can volunteer to take Engram's.... great athlete but can't put it together... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was mad at first and still wish he didn't throw the punch because he could break his hand or soemthibg stupid.

But he was the only guy to show up today and play.

He was sick of being thrown around and stood up for himself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...