SportsWrath

Daniel Jones...

BronxRik

1 minute ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

If Engram holds on to that catch that my 97 year old grandmother could have caught ...... we are heralding this as a breakout win for the Giants over our hated foe with a great performance by Jones at the helm

im still fucking angry

It was off his finger tips only because he got his hands up too early, which slowed him down. He's bad about that, and it tips off the DB too, hence the reason you don't see him on the middle of the field routes Garrett always killed us with using his TEs at Dallas.

On 10/25/2020 at 12:49 PM, CrazedDogs said:

He bulked up a lot, but the next step: let's up our cardio game.

He was wasted, his legs went to jelly at the end of that.

Jones is the poster child for a late bloomer, he couldn't run like that -the first 70 yards of it, at least - even just a couple years ago

I’m thinking that when he hit mid field he thought someone was gonna catch him and then when no one did, his stride got all fucked up. If you watch the clip again, you can see him start to over stride around the 30 yard line. He absolutely thought he was gonna get caught 

7 minutes ago, Giants1027 said:

I’m thinking that when he hit mid field he thought someone was gonna catch him and then when no one did, his stride got all fucked up. If you watch the clip again, you can see him start to over stride around the 30 yard line. He absolutely thought he was gonna get caught 

Heh, yeah I think you're exactly right. 

At 21 mph nobody's catching you from behind.

7 hours ago, Giants1027 said:

Yeah and kept looking around too. Somebody tell that guy about the jumbotron... 

14 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah and kept looking around too. Somebody tell that guy about the jumbotron... 

Or... just run Forrest run... That's really my motto... just run and run fucking fast... don't look back.   If you have no one in front of you just haul ass.

11 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

It was almost like he started to take longer strides while running than usual - kind of leaping every step and got fucked

Or... he just tripped.   lol... 

On 10/27/2020 at 2:02 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

It was almost like he started to take longer strides while running than usual - kind of leaping every step and got fucked

"Dont look back, something might be gaining on you".

- Sachel Paige

I honestly think the shock of being that in the clear...freaked him out... and when he looked back he just anticipated he was going to get run down and when he didn't...he straight up stumbled.

C. Wagon

On 10/30/2020 at 11:49 AM, Chuck Wagon said:

"Dont look back, something might be gaining on you".

- Sachel Paige

I honestly think the shock of being that in the clear...freaked him out... and when he looked back he just anticipated he was going to get run down and when he didn't...he straight up stumbled.

C. Wagon

Or he knows we really liked Eli so he's doing his best to impersonate him.    I mean... Only Eli would fall untouched (DJ didn't fumble this one lol)