SportsWrath

In this scenario... does Shurmur stay?

Sephiroth

Never should have let Coughlin go.

Everyone screaming for his head finally got their wish and what have we done since? Shit the bed, that's what. And now here we are, going on 4 years and 2 coaches later, hoping they usher out Shurmer. 

They could have sean Payton as oc, bill belichek as dc, jim Johnson as qb coach, Steve owen st coach...don shula as ol coach....mike ditka as lb coach...bill parcels as d line coach and vince Lombardi as hc and the giants would still suck.

Theres almost no real nfl caliber talent on the team. They would probably lose to many college teams

15 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Everyone screaming for his head finally got their wish and what have we done since? Shit the bed, that's what. And now here we are, going on 4 years and 2 coaches later, hoping they usher out Shurmer. 

👍

18 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Coughlin needed to go.. he'd sucked for many many years.  The problem is the FO didn't find a better replacement.. they found worse. 

1 hour ago, Prince_Nas said:

Coughlin needed to go.. he'd sucked for many many years.  The problem is the FO didn't find a better replacement.. they found worse. 

Well not many many years, more like ... two years. But yeah... He made a ton of mistakes his last season especially.

I suspect that the Giants didn't handle it well though... and in a sense, it seems to have cursed the team.... 

11 minutes ago, Storm said:

They aren’t going to move from Shurmur for next season.

Unfortunately not... 

Even though we can all see he's not quite the guy for the job. Great guy. I want him to do great. But it's his second year and his team is regularly not prepared, it's never going to be good enough.

What if Eli comes back in, runs the table as the Eagles and Cowgirls shit the bed....   Eli walks us into the playoffs with a home game.     Does Shumer get the boot for sitting Eli after 2 games or does Shumer get saved by Mr. Clutch...

I know, most likely we lose 3 of the last 4, but a fella can dream

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

What if Eli comes back in, runs the table as the Eagles and Cowgirls shit the bed....   Eli walks us into the playoffs with a home game.     Does Shumer get the boot for sitting Eli after 2 games or does Shumer get saved by Mr. Clutch...

I know, most likely we lose 3 of the last 4, but a fella can dream

The only way for your dream to come true is if the Cowboys, Eagles, Reskins team planes crash into a side of a mountain since the Giants are eleminated from the playoffs with no chance of getting in no matter how many games they win.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Giants were officially eliminated from the playoffs last week.

oh ok...  they were talking on WFAN this morning that there was a possibility, but it was the Al Dukes 5:45am show and he does not know what he is talking about 

I think what he was saying if the Cowboys lose out, we would pass the Eagles...   BUT I guess we lose tie break with Cowboys

It would be hilarious to see a scenario of: If the Cowboys lose out, the eagles lose 3/4 (they'd have to win their game vs Dallas) AND we win both games vs the Eagles:

Eagles 6-10

Cowboys 6-10

Giants 4-12, 5-11, or 6-10

Boy the NFC east would be a fucking shitshow if that happened. It's already a joke but this would be a historic joke, and it is possible.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:36 PM, GorillaNJ said:

oh ok...  they were talking on WFAN this morning that there was a possibility, but it was the Al Dukes 5:45am show and he does not know what he is talking about 

I think what he was saying if the Cowboys lose out, we would pass the Eagles...   BUT I guess we lose tie break with Cowboys

There is possibility that all the teams in the NFC East finish 6-10 - in that scenario, Dallas will go through based on their 2-0 record against the Giants.