SportsWrath

NY Giants safety Will Hill arrested on a warrant related to child support

Nas

Agreed that we don't know the whole story here but the minimum salary for a 2nd year player is $480K. You should be able to pay child support and still eek out a living on that.

It could be that she wants more now he's on tv and thinks this is how to do that. The guy's clearly not a brainiac but I think it's fair to assume the ladies he's impregnated aren't Rhode Scholars either.

That's not how it works. She can't determine how much he should pay - the Court does that! The only way he gets arrested is if he fails to pay the amount the Court says he should pay. He isn't the victim here and neither is she. The kid is the victim.

That's not how it works. She can't determine how much he should pay - the Court does that! The only way he gets arrested is if he fails to pay the amount the Court says he should pay. He isn't the victim here and neither is she. The kid is the victim.

Angry women do crazy shit. Ask Boner.

I'm not defending the guy for not paying his child support, I just don't assume a guy's automatically at fault when the complaint comes from an ex.

It could be that she wants more now he's on tv and thinks this is how to do that. The guy's clearly not a brainiac but I think it's fair to assume the ladies he's impregnated aren't Rhode Scholars either.

I don't understand why a father who's earning good money wouldn't raise his own child but I guess to each his own

Yeah...what is it with these guys who want to leave kids spread all over the country as if they're doing some woman they don't know a favor.

I felt bad for Adrian Peterson when I heard his 2 year old son died. Then I discovered Peterson only found out that he fathered the child a few weeks earlier and never met the kid. Then along comes several other women who have children fathered by Peterson that he didn't know about. Turns out, Peterson is simply a P.O.S. who is clueless that a real man doesn't bring children into the world unless he's ready to be a real father to the kid as well as take financial responsibility for the kid. These guys are morons.

Now - with that said - I want the Giants to keep Will Hill only because he's a pretty good ball hawk and is a solid player. However, as a human being, he sucks. Unless of course, like some of you have mentioned, it's simply a vindictive ex-wife playing games to try and get big money because she let a rich guy screw her.

"I'm on the pill...its okay.....we're good"

That is all it takes at 3 a.m. after a night of clubbing to make a big,. big...financial decision.

Some of these guys are nothing more than a ticket to ride for some of these broads....but the deal is...."fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me.....fool me 10 times...I'm a cornerback for the Jets".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSwaVclOgU

C, Wagon

Fuck all the haters

I'm team Chuck and Tree right now

#teamChuck #TeamTree

Will Hill is a good dude, I know him personally and he's a really good guy with his heAd straight unlike back in the day when him and his friends would throw rocks thru car windows and smoke weed on their BMx bikes