SportsWrath

1-6: Let the Jadeveon Clowney Sweepstakes Begin

mastershake

Hopefully five offensive guards, six offensive tackles, and nine linebackers.

LOL, exactly.

Bills 2nd rounder Kiko Alonso, 4 picks this season, but we needed a 10th defensive tackle who will never see the field, though. Not that we would have necessarily been in position to pick him up.

LOL, exactly.

Bills 2nd rounder Kiko Alonso, 4 picks this season, but we needed a 10th defensive tackle who will never see the field, though. Not that we would have necessarily been in position to pick him up.

yeah alonso is really something

Clowney no...he's JPP 2.0. I would take Jake Matthews or Cyrus Kouandjio, preferably Kouandjio. The problem is Beatty has two years guaranteed...wtf do we do with him? We are stuck with Baads and Beatty at least

I never understood Baas's money he was no way near worth what he got

We should load up on picks.

Trade Nicks for a 1st and a 3rd

Trade Kiwi for a 3rd and a 5th

Who's going to give you a 1st (let alone a 1st and 3rd) for a player who hasn't shown much besides a few flashes and hasn't played a full season?

Besides, Nicks is coming up on his contract anyway.. he either signs for a reasonable amount or go play for the raiders.

We should get a lot of extra compensatory picks because we'll be shedding salary to give us room to breathe for a change....assuming the front office addresses the cap problem.

I think there's some solid talent on this team, but they are so out of sync that it makes no difference. I want to see the coaches take the hit. It's their job to get them ready for the game and getting the most out of them. I read that Cruz actually went after TC which really surprises me. Then the article said that Tuck promised to punch any player in the face if they dared criticize TC. Not a good sign when players are bickering and pointing fingers. To me, that's a coaching problem.

Still, I'd blow up this team. Anyone making over 5 million a year better be playing like pro-bowl material, otherwise they are outa here!

it's nicks' fault. he should've been more of an attn whore, did the media rounds, maybe thought about making himself a brand and then maybe people would've actually noticed that he had the greatest wide receiver superbowl run of all time and was arguably the mvp of that postseason