SportsWrath

1-6: Let the Jadeveon Clowney Sweepstakes Begin

mastershake

If we lose Nicks WR may be a possibility. A good one is playing tonight Brandon Coleman from Rutgers. Also Bridgewater is playing

We have a lot bigger issues than WR... and why would we lose Nicks? The Giants will make him a fair offer... and I believe he will be a Giant for a long time. I want my 1st and 2nd rounder to start.. WR is not that position.

Probably because the Giants are now about to be blown up and Nicks may not want to stick around for that. Having a team reset is not necessarily a bad event as the Colts have shown.

I disagree with the notion we're about to be blown up.. I think the talent is there.. a few fixes can make this team super again.. and if Nicks walk, it means we have that much $$$ to fix this team.

Let the QBs climb--the higher they go, the more valuable our pick will be, assuming we maintain this blistering pace. I'd be delighted to get a 1st and second and next year's first...

Exactly why I want us to just blow this year... not 0-16 though... but if that's what it would take to have a great team so be it.

Let the QBs climb--the higher they go, the more valuable our pick will be, assuming we maintain this blistering pace. I'd be delighted to get a 1st and second and next year's first...

That would def be prime..

If we keep our core Eli, Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Pugh, Prince, Hill, Joseph, JPP etc...

Plus add 4 high picks in 2 years along with some F/As this team can be loaded and fresh real fast