Well since power rankings are out the window. My weekly mock

1.Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M

2.Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi St

3.Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St

4.Lamin Barrow LB LSU

5.Tyler Larsen C Utah St

6.John Halapio OG Florida

JOHNNY FOOTBALLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

What is it with the idiotic nicknames all the analysts come out with? I heard "Teddy Ballgame" the other day. We get it, these guys play football. What happened to cool nicknames like "Sweetness"?

What is it with the idiotic nicknames all the analysts come out with? I heard "Teddy Ballgame" the other day. We get it, these guys play football. What happened to cool nicknames like "Sweetness"?

the worst is when they just attach some jersey number or other relevant number to their initials. so lazy

Well since power rankings are out the window. My weekly mock

1.Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M

2.Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi St

3.Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St

4.Lamin Barrow LB LSU

5.Tyler Larsen C Utah St

6.John Halapio OG Florida

That Bridgewater kid from Louisville is rising.

I really like Taylor Lewan. In fact Lewan shut down Clowney last year in the Outback bowl

oh wow that guy is nasty. i meant like an nfl player though. is projected to be as good as a joe thomas or a notch below?

If Reese takes Clowney, it will ultimately become the pick that gets him fired.

Clowney has a shit attitude.

This is my problem with him. He has no motivation and no desire to play football. His production does not match the hype. He's the type of the player that looks good on a highlight reel. Even his highlight plays are against inferior LT's. The tape above shows what an elite LT can do to him. I got sick of that hit he had that game...it was all he did and he wasn't even matched on Lewan when it happened.

This is my problem with him. He has no motivation and no desire to play football. His production does not match the hype. He's the type of the player that looks good on a highlight reel. Even his highlight plays are against inferior LT's. The tape above shows what an elite LT can do to him. I got sick of that hit he had that game...it was all he did and he wasn't even matched on Lewan when it happened.

Dude has Albert Haynesworth written all over him.

We need to take the best tackle available. If that includes trading out of our pick because we can get the guy we want a few picks later even better but we won't be competitive again until we fix the offensive line or at least attempt to.

Beatty and Pugh are the tackles for now and the next several years at least. I think we need to address the defense with the 1st pick, BPA, then hit the offense with interior offensive linemen in rounds 2 and 3.

A center. Someone that can command the line and stay on the field for the next 5 or more years.

Beatty and Pugh are the tackles for now and the next several years at least. I think we need to address the defense with the 1st pick, BPA, then hit the offense with interior offensive linemen in rounds 2 and 3.

Not sold on Beatty as the LT and Pugh can play Guard as well as Tackle - and play it very well. We just committed a whole bunch of $$ to Beatty so he'll get the rest of this year to prove we didn't make a mistake.....but he could be asked to restructure (IE - take a cut) and move to RT as part of the big shake up that is inevitably coming. If we could get a can't miss, blue chip, 10 year Tackle like Mathews, we'd be crazy to pass on him, whether we use him at RT or LT. This would also give us three guys who could play Tackle if one went down.

If the Giants see it as you do, that Beatty and Pugh are the Tackles for the foreseeable future, then we grab a Guard - or two - trading down to get extra picks if the draft spot & value don't match up........but the OL is our most crippling weakness right now, even more than the D and we're going nowhere until it's fixed.

I have lost all confidence in Beatty. He was quite good, then he got his contract, and he's been abysmal ever since.

I hope he's injured. I deeply hope he has a good excuse. But if he is what he's been so far this season, then he needs to go, just cut our losses and move on.

A center. Someone that can command the line and stay on the field for the next 5 or more years.

I like it......but Centers don't normally go that high and I believe the highest rated Center this year has a 3rd round grade. There are several highly rated Tackles but really, I just want the BOLA - best OL available. In a perfect world, we trade down, get extra picks and come away with more than one OL who will be Giants for years to come.

I have lost all confidence in Beatty. He was quite good, then he got his contract, and he's been abysmal ever since.

I hope he's injured. I deeply hope he has a good excuse. But if he is what he's been so far this season, then he needs to go, just cut our losses and move on.

Beatty was great vs Dallas and very good vs Denver, then ridiculously bad vs Carolina. Something happened after (or during) week 2 that we didn't hear about.

Although the D is having issues I think the draft should be OLine first also. The team needs to protect Eli and hope for the best. Our best shot of making it back to another SB is Eli and the clock is ticking. If he's getting beat on every week that window will close much faster.

Beatty was great vs Dallas and very good vs Denver, then ridiculously bad vs Carolina. Something happened after (or during) week 2 that we didn't hear about.

oh yeah.... thats a good point about the Dallas game. I forgot, he held up well against Ware.

I have a bad impression from the Denver game, but I can't recall why.

And then Carolina... Ever since I've been keyed in on him. Pure, extra virgin succcccck.

But you're right... there probably is an injury there, that gives me a little hope.

We need to take the best tackle available. If that includes trading out of our pick because we can get the guy we want a few picks later even better but we won't be competitive again until we fix the offensive line or at least attempt to.

1st rounder can be a bpa... Anything outside of WR/RB will do.