SportsWrath

Is Prince Amukamara Gay?

osi724dasack

Isn't he retired? I know he played on the Saints a couple years ago, but haven't heard of him in a while.

I dunno but there was an article a few days ago on the NFL site that said him and some other player were pushing for a gay player to come out of the closet. I didn't read the article though.

Brendan Ayanbadejo has been outspoken about gay rights since he entered the league. I used to think it was because he was trying to make money elsewhere after his career because he wasn't very good and he was setting the framework for him to become some type of activist/NPO....now that you bring this up Osi....maybe it's him that's gay?

It's 2013. Who cares? Honestly.

As long as he plays his heart out for the New York Giants, I could really care less what his sexual orientation is.

of course it matters. If he is gay, I definitely wouldn't have sex with him. I simply won't have sex with a gay man.

I guarantee you the whoever comes out as gay in the NFL will have the #1 jersey sales in the country.....everyone who supports gay rights will buy one.

Tebow should come out with a statement that gay marriage is wrong. He'll make more money on his obsolete jerseys from anti-gay rights activists.

Tebow should come out with a statement that gay marriage is wrong. He'll make more money on his obsolete jerseys from anti-gay rights activists.

I believe there are folks buying his jersey already based upon his beliefs. Those same folks who bought his jersey based upon comparable religious beliefs likely make up a majority portion of the anti-gay rights group.

It did. Was kept quiet. He got arrested with his pants off as I recall. you would not believe what HC it is rumored is gay.

Realy, who cares?

I would gladly win another SB with 53 Fairies

didn't happen. you're either mistaken or making stuff up as usual.

I think if anyone was to be gay on our team it would be a DE.

Something about chasing after a skinny, glamorous, QB as usually a 6ft, 250+ pound DE just strikes me as someone looking for a "sack" would do.

Makes you wonder about Strahan now.

I think if anyone was to be gay on our team it would be a DE.

Something about chasing after a skinny, glamorous, QB as usually a 6ft, 250+ pound DE just strikes me as someone looking for a "sack" would do.

Makes you wonder about Strahan now.

hey, centers get the 'skinny, glamorous, qb' placing their hands under the balls every play.

I can see Beatty being gay.

You know Kareem McKenzie is gay?

Doesn't matter, Just saying. I saw him at outback one day with his bf.

I'm almost positive Beatty just got married recently.

As for Giants, or in this case a former Giant, I think Travis Beckum may have been.

hey, centers get the 'skinny, glamorous, qb' placing their hands under the balls every play.

Well the qb is glamorous and spends most of his time behind several large fellas bent over... One he sticks in hand under his balls and yells