SportsWrath

What other teams

GBfan12

I think the Redskings have the Giants' number and the Giants can't get them out of their head.....same with the Eagles.

I think the Giants have the Patriots' number and we're in their head bad.

I always have confidence the Giants can win a game, but I shudder whenever we play the Eagles and Redskins. I'm surprised we've done as well as we have against GreenBay and San Fran....I feel those games are toss ups and can go either way whenever they hit the field.

the niners were the scariest team to me last year. one of the few teams to ever stop eli on a game winning drive in the red zone and obviously that playoff game was scary as shit.

the hardest defense we've gone up against since the superbowl we lost

Jack I don't the Cowboys are in our head at all.

I think the Eagles are pretty much the only team in our heads. I think we're in the Cowboys, Patriots and Packers heads, and the Jets as well but in a completely different way.

-Z

Between Jerry's masturbating over a Giants magazine...Matthews' crying...various Patriot bitching and moaning...yes we "own" those teams. But the Egals have this collective hex over us. Whenever they play us it seems that they treat it as the Super Bowl or at least Conference Championships...

Between Jerry's masturbating over a Giants magazine...Matthews' crying...various Patriot bitching and moaning...yes we "own" those teams. But the Egals have this collective hex over us. Whenever they play us it seems that they treat it as the Super Bowl or at least Conference Championships...

What's the head to head record with the Eagles.. all time and over the past couple of years?

What's the head to head record with the Eagles.. all time and over the past couple of years?

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 647-532-33

Playoff Record (all-time) : 24-24 (Last appearance after 2011 season)

Thanks, Rik.

I was just thinking today... do you know what team is in the Giants' heads? The New Orleans Saints.

For the past two seasons, the Saints have just owned the Giants. Even if they haven't won a game by the time we play them this season, they'll still probably hang 40 on us in a total rout.

I'd automatically write off all our division opponents. They're rivals, we know them/they know us, and it's a competitive division year in and year out....no perennial walk overs. So I think it's more a competition amidst rivals than it is that we have their number or they have ours.

I think we have the Patriots number. I think the Saints have ours. I honestly believe that last years Superbowl was as much our doing as it was the fact that we didn't have to face the Saints in the playoffs.

I was just thinking today... do you know what team is in the Giants' heads? The New Orleans Saints.

For the past two seasons, the Saints have just owned the Giants. Even if they haven't won a game by the time we play them this season, they'll still probably hang 40 on us in a total rout.

Never in Giants Stadium........they have to come to us this year.......I'd lke to lay a 40 pointer on them

Good call, they've haunted us ever since that Horne guy pulled a phone out of the goal post.

I'd automatically write off all our division opponents. They're rivals, we know them/they know us, and it's a competitive division year in and year out....no perennial walk overs. So I think it's more a competition amidst rivals than it is that we have their number or they have ours.

I think we have the Patriots number. I think the Saints have ours. I honestly believe that last years Superbowl was as much our doing as it was the fact that we didn't have to face the Saints in the playoffs.

Interesting hypothetical: Do you think Goodell would have taken away the Lombardi if NO had won it last year?

I really don't think NO is in our heads--most of the games we lost were away. They are notorious for winning at home, so we'll see what happens this year.

Same with Washington--yeah, they swept us last year. Who got swept the three previous years?

Seattle. Definitely has our number. I can't remember the last time we beat them.

Philly. Praying for Reid to go. But they've been fucking our shit up for decades, now. I really don't like them.

We're definitely in NE's head.