SportsWrath

cruz is not in nicks' league

Herc

I seem to remember Nicks getting the dropsies at times last season.

But, your right. If it comes down to it, I'll take Nicks over Cruz.

He's had dropsies his whole career, but he's still the fucking man.

I was pretty pissed how little Nicks was targeted Wednesday. Disappointing, to be sure.

He's had dropsies his whole career, but he's still the fucking man.

I was pretty pissed how little Nicks was targeted Wednesday. Disappointing, to be sure.

He was probably cover like a number WR should be. But it should come down to the O-Line not giving Eli the time and the running game to open things up.

Cruz probably will need to get with football speed and hang with Eli in the film room. Other teams probably find small things to Attack him mentally. You could see his eyes aren't on the ball.

Cruz had drops sure, but Nicks was still one handing the ball which I was surprised that he didn't get stripped of a couple times.if Cruz had Zero drops would people be debating that nicks isn't in Cruz's league?

Cruz had drops sure, but Nicks was still one handing the ball which I was surprised that he didn't get stripped of a couple times.if Cruz had Zero drops would people be debating that nicks isn't in Cruz's league?

ive been debating it since last season. nicks should start two stepping after TD's or something if he wants the attention cruz gets

nicks has missed 6 games in 3 years.

cruz dropped 11 passes last year, 5th in the NFL.

nicks doesn't drop the ball as much as people think, it's just that when he does it turns into a missed TD or interception so it's a bit more glaring.

hopefully people will stop acting like he is after last night

Cruz def shit the bed... but you know what... hopefully he got it out of his system and is going to focus going forward. I'm not as concerned with our WRs as I am with our OL. It was tough to watch.

nicks has missed 6 games in 3 years.

cruz dropped 11 passes last year, 5th in the NFL.

nicks doesn't drop the ball as much as people think, it's just that when he does it turns into a missed TD or interception so it's a bit more glaring.

How many times was he thrown to compared to other WR's? We didnt have a run game last year. Eli and our WR's carried the team through the regular season. Cruz was a huge part of that.