SportsWrath

Peter King's Mock form SI

Chuck Wagon

Not happening. Dude has Fleener going to the Niners... dont they already have some guy that plays TE?

A double threat at the TE would be killer... I can see it happening. I would love to see that here...

I wouldn't doubt the Niners taking Fleener if he's there, I just don't think he will be there. I think everyone on this board did a better mock than Peter King, though. Although the Harrison Smith pick is not a bad one at all, and something that is within the realm of possibility.

Anytime I see people mocking trades, without any public info that a trade is in the works, a laugh at the stupidity of it. King doing that is the amateur hour of mock drafts.

Peter King always seem to put reaches into the 1st and that's what seems to make his mock.

After Rolle and Phillips, there is a cliff as far as ability and I can't see the bottom. I can definitely see a safety, not sure about the end of the first round.

Rolle's contract is killing us. If we go safety it's to replace Rolle not to help him out.

Harbaugh used two TE sets at Stanford, they have Walker but he is more of HBack type. I can see it happening.

Same here. Smith can't hit a WR so playing small ball would be a good strategy; for the 49ers anyway.

I liked how he gave an opinion on who the Giants should draft and every other NFL team, yet writes underneath "who they should draft"

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Yeah, I don't get, I thought a mock was who you thought they should take to begin with.

Oh yeah, it's great. King is doubling his chances of getting it right. If they pick his mocked choice, he says, I knew it... if they pick his other choice underneath, then obviously he will take credit again for being so astute and will praise the team for taking the choice he thought they should take. He's annoying. I'd bet that most of us who have done mocks will be more accurate than him, even with his two choices.

9ers drafted some kid in the second round last year and let him sit and learn from........Alex smith.

Kaepernick...or something like that. I think we've all kinda forgot about him a bit since it went public that they pursued Manning.