SportsWrath

The Italian hotdog's Super Bowl Press Conference Thread

ksm7

THANK YOU.

No one turned and ran when the Giants did bad, I left to avoid dipshits like you, dog.

And yet, you come back and continue to try and engage the dog...leave because you can't handle the dog, come back and call for the dog. You are conflicted with this message board as you are with your allegiance to your precious football team...go run a long little guy...you are boring.

And yet, you come back and continue to try and engage the dog...leave because you can't handle the dog, come back and call for the dog. You are conflicted with this message board as you are with your allegiance to your precious football team...go run a long little guy...you are boring.

and if there's one thing shitdog know, bigblue, it's boring.

How did the HottDoggityDog come to the Sportswrath forums?

Was it a certain event that brought you here? i.e. the drafting of Eli Manning.

Or was it due to the Dog's unnamed team facing the Giants at one point in time?

I seem to remember the name on the GMB, but don't recall any of his posts there. I'm pretty sure the mods over there (even back then) wouldn't put up with the way he posts, so I'm not sure if it's the same poster or not.

I seem to remember the name on the GMB, but don't recall any of his posts there. I'm pretty sure the mods over there (even back then) wouldn't put up with the way he posts, so I'm not sure if it's the same poster or not.

The dog was indeed there, and enjoyed the freedom of posting there in the same fashion for about a season or two...then things got a bit intense there and the joy went away...low and behold, sports wrath was created and the dog eventually joined...good to be with you fine people, but the dog does miss the banter with the likes of fbomb and that scoundrel motesay...

No further questions unless the Dog reveals his team ....this thread is becoming a bit self indulgent and boring now to be honest.

Fuckit .... The Giants are playing in the Superbowl tomorrow ..... And I'm going to celebrate that fact

Go Giants ...... And many congratulations to all Giants fans on Sportswrath for a wonderful and remarkable season

Regards UK

No further questions unless the Dog reveals his team ....this thread is becoming a bit self indulgent and boring now to be honest.

Fuckit .... The Giants are playing in the Superbowl tomorrow ..... And I'm going to

celebrate that fact

Go Giants ...... And many congratulations to all Giants fans on Sportswrath for a wonderful and remarkable season

Regards UK

Very classy and well said.

Class act UK, that's how you tell em.

Giants got this! Super bowl 46 is just 24 hours and 30 mins away!!!!

All in!

Okay, Dog.

The question: Is Eli Manning, a 2 Time Super Bowl MVP, an elite quarterback?

Please, a yes or no answer is preferred.

Thanks.

The Dog's answer to this question, if it ever comes, will be a referrundum on his credibility.

Yeah, you know... Roman Oben! LMAO. Good thing they got Nate Kaeding, though! How's Shawne Merriman working out for you guys?

ya, that's why you refrain from making a judgment on a professional sports trade until they actually pan out....not like, what a year later or whatever that was? lol. :P

Damn BB01, the dog is destroying you. If you didnt have allies here, idk what you would do!! Must be really frustrating for you since all your comebacks are just awful, and the dog just keeps tearing you apart. Sorry man.

LOL....is he? Why dont you explain how?.....On the same token, you destroy yourself just by posting what you normally post. lol

Oh I can handle you, I left because youre a dipshit. Left temporarily that is, you werent enough doggy. Like the last female told ya.