SportsWrath

The Italian hotdog's Super Bowl Press Conference Thread

ksm7

I stopped at the bolded text. Yes it does matter when someone asks you a direct question normally you answer it directly. Not pontificate about other events. Let me dumb it down for you.

When you go for years having discussions about a subject and then your opinions and assements have been proven wrong and someone asks a direct question about the aformentioned normally that person expects a direct asnwer to that question. but it's not suprising that some who holds a "press confernence" for themselves on a message board and talks in third person wouldn't do what normal people do.

Ultimately the dog has no point other then to Filibuster.

Hint: it's not what happens when your man "busts" your large intestine.

C

asked and answered...the dog will address this at a different time, because once this discussion is opened up, it takes on a life of its own and spirals downward from there...

I'm thinking that is Italian Hotdog for..."you're getting warm"....if you were to order an Italian Hotdog....what would yours have on it?

C. Wagon

difficult question. the dog recalls having one loaded with potatos, peppers, mustard and ketchup. it was OK. the dog tends to lean towards keeping the basics basic. for example, the dog enjoys a good classic burger on occassion, but once people start to try and fancy up the burger (i.e., adding chopped mushrooms to the ground beef...etc...) then the dog has to stay away. you want to throw some bacon and cheddar with a tomato, fine...but leave the blue cheese for the salad...

how are Lockhart , Barnabus the Butcher , Floyd the Barber , Carbo , Obrac , Braco , Daedelus , Nuttysack , Dyejob ..........and all your other mates nowadays Dog ?

this is an interesting question to the dog...the dog can in all honesty say that he recognizes the name lockhart and floyd the barber from long ago, but does not know the other names. the dog has seen them eluded to in the past, but has no idea what they did to cause issue here. the short answer to your question is, the dog has no idea how they are doing. the dog's only interaction with lockhart dates back to giants.com and was rather negative in tone. cant recall just what it was about, but oddly enough the dog thinks it had to do with adam vinitari for some odd reason...

Oh, and why does the Dog refuse to say who his preffered team is.

Because tha tinformation I think is critical in the proper evaluation of any of the Dog's observations.

For Example, I should never be looked at someone that can give a true unbiased breakdown of the say the Cowboys or Eagles due to the nature of the Rivalries between those franchises and the NY Giants.

So again please tell us Dog.... What NFL Team does the Dog root for.

A 2 part question for the Dog.

1) when did the Dog last attend a Giants football game ?

2 ) If the Dog does not like the Giants or is not interested in the Giants ...why the fuck does the Dog spend so much time on these fucking boards ?

the dog doesnt prefer to attend games live...finds the experience to be overall lacking for the money spent...that being said, it is possible the last time the dog attended a giant game was in '97 when they beat the broncos, a game the dog wouldnt have jumped at except a dear friend had season tickets and one available, and since the broncos were unbeaten at the time, it seemed it could have been worth it...good game in terms of the level of competition, but quite frankly was a bit boring overall...

the dog isnt a giants fan, doesnt mean the dog isnt interested...

Oh, and why does the Dog refuse to say who his preffered team is.

Because tha tinformation I think is critical in the proper evaluation of any of the Dog's observations.

For Example, I should never be looked at someone that can give a true unbiased breakdown of the say the Cowboys or Eagles due to the nature of the Rivalries between those franchises and the NY Giants.

So again please tell us Dog.... What NFL Team does the Dog root for.

the dog stated this firmly in 2002 upon joining giants.com...the dog has watched time and time again as good debates deteriorate into mudslinging when oppossing fans come to discuss football...it de-evolves into comments like, "yeah, well, your team hasnt won anything since...etc..." or "the giants beat your asses last time we played (4 years ago in some cases...)"....

the dog doesnt prefer to attend games live...finds the experience to be overall lacking for the money spent...that being said, it is possible the last time the dog attended a giant game was in '97 when they beat the broncos, a game the dog wouldnt have jumped at except a dear friend had season tickets and one available, and since the broncos were unbeaten at the time, it seemed it could have been worth it...good game in terms of the level of competition, but quite frankly was a bit boring overall...

the dog isnt a giants fan, doesnt mean the dog isnt interested...

If the Dog were such a student of the game, he would know that the Giants did not play the Broncos in 1997. They played them in 1998 with Kent Graham as quarterback.

Firstnten dude your totally 100% gay. Just come out, lol it's so obvious.

I see this gem needed to be posted twice. Not to worry I have no problem giving you the attention that you so crave. You got me dude i'm totally gay. It's so 100% obvious. Sadley though have to admit we have the same interests:

Skiing of course I only Ski wearing a Banana hammock and a rainbow clown wig

I too "like TV", but only if it has 1/2 naked men in black bow ties.

Movies: yeah just like you my favortie movie is also broke back moutain. The unrated version.

Smoking Cannabis: well what can I say here this crosses all sexual boundaries

playing basketball: Yes I love to play basket ball but unlike you I don't completel suck at it like you most likely do in every facet of life.

watching sports: I mean this speaks for itself. but not to worry lets clarify this again later....and then again...

going out to eat. I have to round our my academia like you with sampling food from all over town, Hot spots like Mcdonalds and wendy's are for only the most sophisticated palett

"cooking amazing food:" and here 's why do we need to clarify amazing I mean we all know how amazing I am.

fucking attractive pussy if by pussy you mean hairy man ass I'm in.

Ron Paul 2012.: well what can I say it's all about leagalizing it

Football Team:Giants : I know we both said we love to watch sports but your right we really need to clarify this again. This time with new definitive nouns

Baseball Team:Yankees : and again....

LMAO dude you a fucking moron. If it makes you feel better saying I'm "100%" gay go for it. Your 100% a fucking moron and there is no candy coating that or even turning it into a joke. You post like a retarded 10 year old.

this is an interesting question to the dog...the dog can in all honesty say that he recognizes the name lockhart and floyd the barber from long ago, but does not know the other names. the dog has seen them eluded to in the past, but has no idea what they did to cause issue here. the short answer to your question is, the dog has no idea how they are doing. the dog's only interaction with lockhart dates back to giants.com and was rather negative in tone. cant recall just what it was about, but oddly enough the dog thinks it had to do with adam vinitari for some odd reason...

You are one of the fag four...spin it anyway you want. You know it and the people on this message board with an ounce of sense know it.

difficult question. the dog recalls having one loaded with potatos, peppers, mustard and ketchup. it was OK. the dog tends to lean towards keeping the basics basic. for example, the dog enjoys a good classic burger on occassion, but once people start to try and fancy up the burger (i.e., adding chopped mushrooms to the ground beef...etc...) then the dog has to stay away. you want to throw some bacon and cheddar with a tomato, fine...but leave the blue cheese for the salad...

Okay...definitely not Newark......the Potatoes are a dead give away...

C. Wagon

First .....you are on fine form this evening ........keep it up ....highly entertaining .........'Lockdog' is also on good behaviour ............im just opening 4th bottle of Champagne ( due to my wife's birthday party) ....and its only 8pm here ...... i will check in later ...brilliant stuff.

Kind regards

UK