SportsWrath

The Italian hotdog's Super Bowl Press Conference Thread

ksm7

Shut up you 110 pound terrorist!!!

I was attacked first! Now go back to the P&R section where you belong you no good gay bitch!

Furstnten is legit at being a football fan atleast, you Nas are just a pathetic excuse for a man and a football fan. Please just put me on ignore as you contribute nothing to my entertainment or reading purposes.

:LMAO:

Why are you guys all turning on each other during Super Bowl week? Can't we all unite against the Patriots and numbnuts like Shannon (or more likely, Shannon's son)?

LOL.

I wonder how old he his? I might actually know the biological father.

the dog wonders again, if it is such an issue for you, why are you continuing to come back to the dog's press conference? it doesnt bother the dog if you want to vent your clear issues here, but the dog really can't guide you through your identity issues and still contribute legitimate time to other discussions of value...

The Dog begs for playground discussions by the way she "contributes". I see the dog is good at guilding internet press conferences, never directly asnwering a question and lying.

Yes gulding lies out of that dick hole you call a mouth...wait scratch that your typing...guilding lies and gay bullshit out of those dick beaters.

First ......we need Relyoneli back here for this type of discussion .......please give him a call and send my regards !

UK

HA I tried he think's I'm an idiot for contuining on with this nonsense. Sad fact is he's proly right..

Fun is fun....

This thread has been disappointing. Sadly, what stands out most is FirstandTen's failed attempts to be funny and clever. Just not funny when you try this hard. We need to put you in touch with BigBlue. He has made an art of being unintentionally hilarious. And trust me when I say, it works every single time. :laugh:

This thread has been disappointing. Sadly, what stands out most is FirstandTen's failed attempts to be funny and clever. Just not funny when you try this hard. We need to put you in touch with BigBlue. He has made an art of being unintentionally hilarious. And trust me when I say, it works every single time. :laugh:

you just made baby jesus cry...

I just reread the thread not my best work....for sure.

But you have to admit I hit the nail on the head with your persona an old lady in a white sweater looking through a window longingly wishing she where apart of the dogs "press conefrence". We can only wonder what you're doing with your hands in that shot.

Sadley you're no stranger to dissapointment and sadness...Dallas fan....

the dog's intentions were pure...but true, the press conference has taken an unfortunate turn. the dog has little time for bigblue at this point, given his true colors being exposed...firstenten has some potential to be entertaining for the dog...he just needs to get out of the preadolescent sexuality material. that just gets old and boring...

the dog's intentions were pure...but true, the press conference has taken an unfortunate turn. the dog has little time for bigblue at this point, given his true colors being exposed...firstenten has some potential to be entertaining for the dog...he just needs to get out of the preadolescent sexuality material. that just gets old and boring...

Dog, First and Ten has all but admitted he has been less than stellar. I don't have the energy to put people on ignore and sift through the posts. But First and Ten is now on my 1 line rule: I will not read anymore than the first line of his post until he earns more. He needs to up his game and prove he is worth my time.

Dog, First and Ten has all but admitted he has been less than stellar. I don't have the energy to put people on ignore and sift through the posts. But First and Ten is now on my 1 line rule: I will not read anymore than the first line of his post until he earns more. He needs to up his game and prove he is worth my time.

lmao. That's like "punishing" somebody by no longer shitting on their carpet.

Damnit First.Damnit ....but sometimes you just beat all ...come on man work with me...i was a C Hair from smoking his ass out. The "Newark" reference ....was a fain..to take an different angle on him.......to play to his ego..to get his guard down...and have him to go..."The Dog thinks you're a fool...something to play with ...everyone knows the Original I-Dog was from Newark and has potato".

He was totally set up to walk into that snare....and boom...then...then ....we got the bastard.

Just based on that alone we could then safely assume a whole host of things......

Mostly...he's a self-hating Giant Fan from Newark....I'm guessing 35 ..maybe 37...possibly wrestling with some sexual issues....who is neither an Italian nor a dog.

Look, The Miracle in Meadowlands fucked a lot of good people up back in 78';....Newark was especially hard hit. Suicides....people flying into a rage upon seeing the colors silver, white, and green in any combination. ...the fact that nobody in Newark has been named either Edward or Herman in close to three decades shows just how fucked up that Berg is and has stayed.

The total break down in civil order..the Dog would have been just a fucking kid back then...barely walking...seeing your old man...uncle...any male role model in the fetal position..for weeks...months...that's some heavy shit for his toddler ass.....dude had a choice...he could fill up a cross space with drifters and girl scouts...or come here.

See..once we would have gotten him on record as being from Newark...the jig was totally up on the Dog and we could have eventually tracked him down to whatever flop house shit hole he is currently living in and gotten him the help he needs...at a minimum we could get there before Joemorris, Blu, and Nas show up with the the blacket party team.

But noooo.... You got to be Mr. "I got a Link".....and thanks to that....we might never be able to find him...and help him.

I'm pretty sure he is on to us now...cause the dude can read. .

Look, I'm going to get a bunch of downers and go watch the Silence of the Lambs for 5 days straights.....when I come back....I'll have a new strategy....for Christsakes....play along this time.

The Dog is in pain....we got to help.

C. Wgaon

This sounds like an Americanized version of a Giambotta. Used to score the Giambotta Hero at this joint called Little Charlie's on Kenmare Street. It was basically sliced up grilled sausage ( not hot dogs ), some fried potato, eggplant and zucchini and some grilled onions and peppers.

A nice sandwich.

They still call it that....sounds delicious...I will go to this Italian restaurant near me named Max's and ask for it....

LOL......you guys get exposed, and youre still in denial. Go ahead, tell me when I came back.

There he is: the drunk in the dark corner of the Sportswrath bar. I guarantee that no one has any fucking clue what you are jabbering about right now. Have another... :smartass:

lets face it. there is something essentially amusing about Ladyboy fans, who have won like 1 play off game in the last few years, chirping about anything. 1 post season win since the early 90s? You are basically are the "schmaltz" of the NFL

got a date? a job? something interesting happen in your life?