Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings W

Eagles W

Packers L

Redskins W

Hakeem Nicks will have over 1000 yds receiving.

Ahmad Bradshaw will have 1000 yds rushing

NFC East Champions-1st seed in the NFC

2010 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

13-3

Panthers W

Colts L

Titans W

Bears W

Texans W

Lions W

Cowboys W

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings W

Eagles W

Packers L

Redskins W

2010 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

I agree except I think it's more like 11-5 with added losses to the Vikings, and either Texans or Titans early on. Not convinced Bradshaw will break 1000 but I'm positive Nicks will.

13-3

Panthers W

Colts L

Titans W

Bears W

Texans W

Lions W

Cowboys W

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings W

Eagles W

Packers L

Redskins W

2010 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

We ARE NOT losing to the Colts.

13-3

Panthers W

Colts L

Titans W

Bears W

Texans W

Lions W

Cowboys W

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings W

Eagles W

Packers L

Redskins W

2010 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

That is pretty tight right there... I think that first Dallas game is going to be tough. Either they will have lost the week before looking past the Lions or they come in to that Dallas game too confident and shit their pants.

Then you get the bye... and a good opportunity to over look the seahawks with another Dallas game right on the horizon.

Panthers W

Colts W

Titans W

Bears L

Texans W

Lions W

Cowboys L

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys W

Eagles L

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings L

Eagles L

Packers L

Redskins W

...I've got us at 10-6, wild card spot a good possibility. NO WAY we lose that game to the Colts unless the refs fucking rob us AGAIN. :TU:

Panthers W

Colts W

Titans W

Bears L

Texans W

Lions W

Cowboys L

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys W

Eagles L

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings L

Eagles L

Packers L

Redskins W

...I've got us at 10-6, wild card spot a good possibility. NO WAY we lose that game to the Colts unless the refs fucking rob us AGAIN. :TU:

You think Kevin Kolb beats us twice? Not this season.

Why is everyone so sure we wont lose to the Colts? I think they have a very good team, and very capable of beating us. I also think the Vikes can do their usual stomping of us, no matter whos at QB. But other than the Vikes, Im gonna stick with my prediction. 13-3 or 12-4.

sorry guys 9-7 ( i just dont see it happening this year ) We were bloody awful for the last 10 games last season ....and i am worried about our running game and our aging O line

hope im wrong

I concur and don't forget our weak LBs..

Panthers W

Colts L

Titans L (Johnson is going shred the D)

Bears W

Texans L

Lions W

Cowboys W

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings L

Eagles L

Packers L

Redskins W

You think Kevin Kolb beats us twice? Not this season.

Either he will or the Tony Homo Cowboys will. One of the two will sweep... it's the way it always works. Didn't quite know which way to go but I went dark horse instead of "expert favorites" for the sweep.

I concur and don't forget our weak LBs..

Panthers W

Colts L

Titans L (Johnson is going shred the D)

Bears W

Texans L

Lions W

Cowboys W

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins W

Vikings L

Eagles L

Packers L

Redskins W

No way the overrated Titans and weak-sauce Texans beat us. Aside from that I more or less agree.

Panthers L

Colts L

Titans L

Bears W

Texans W

Lions W

Cowboys L

BYE

Seahawks W

Cowboys L

Eagles W

Jaguars W

Redskins L

Vikings W

Eagles L

Packers L

Redskins W

8-8 if we are lucky.

I'm being serious too.

Either he will or the Tony Homo Cowboys will. One of the two will sweep... it's the way it always works. Didn't quite know which way to go but I went dark horse instead of "expert favorites" for the sweep.

No way the overrated Titans and weak-sauce Texans beat us. Aside from that I more or less agree.

Really? You don't think Johnson will run all over this D?

Really? You don't think Johnson will run all over this D?

What D... we have not even seen them practice yet, let alone play a preseason game or what the D will really look like when the regular season starts.

What D... we have not even seen them practice yet, let alone play a preseason game or what the D will really look like when the regular season starts.

True....this unit can be anywhere in 2010....within the past 3 years, I've seen this defense go from dominant to doormat.

Well if you think the addition of Rolle and... ohh right nobody else will magically stop the best RB in the league then 13-3 is possible. This team is even weaker at LB then last year and every team will run all over this D. The point of predictions is to be clairvoyant and I see a mediocre season ahead. Unless the O becomes the Saints O it won't be a great season. We can all blame Sheridan but the D woes go far deeper than the coordinator.

Well if you think the addition of Rolle and... ohh right nobody else will magically stop the best RB in the league then 13-3 is possible. This team is even weaker at LB then last year and every team will run all over this D. The point of predictions is to be clairvoyant and I see a mediocre season ahead. Unless the O becomes the Saints O it won't be a great season. We can all blame Sheridan but the D woes go far deeper than the coordinator.

How so?

Maybe there wasn't a definitive upgrade, but I'd be surprised if Sintim & Dillard were not an upgrade to Pierce & Clark by the end of the year. They're going to be more mistake prone, at least early in the year, but they're also much more athletic. And if Boley gets a full training camp I think he'll be a couple steps up on where he was last year too.

And yes, I think Dillard takes the mike.