SportsWrath

Surprise cut

Lughead

Cutting Moss wouldn't be a surprise.

The one time when Moss=Loss...would be an actual Gain for a Change. Please cut this career Bench Warmer (as Nas so eloquently put it) this year so some other not quite up to snuff cat (as Trash Talker put it) can have a chance at bench warming. :P

I think K.Mac has consistently been our worst starting O-Lineman. I was hoping one of the Tackle 'projects' would be pushing for his job by now.

i think he has been pushed. his contract would be a determining factor whether he goes or not. i think they keep him but he won't be starting. i'd be surprised if he gets cut but not shocked.

i think he has been pushed. his contract would be a determining factor whether he goes or not. i think they keep him but he won't be starting. i'd be surprised if he gets cut but not shocked.

McKenzie has been the most beat up of the offensive linemen and I think the Giants may think they have something with Beatty.

I think Seubert is gonna get the axe...that's my surprise cut....

really?

that would def be a surprise, but i think with how his contract is structured(less money if he is a backup) that he will be on the team regardless if hes starting or not.

really?

that would def be a surprise, but i think with how his contract is structured(less money if he is a backup) that he will be on the team regardless if hes starting or not.

I couldn't really think of anyone, haha...maybe Domenik Hixon??

domminic hixon was a suprise cut by god, and fieldturf

I hope this is not going to be another year of injuries

I would not consider Hixon a "key" player though.......all his roles are replaceable......maybe not the Kick off returns though

He was fearless there

I'll never consider him a waste of pick just from his performance during our super bowl run in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. He was the only guy with speed in the linebacker core at the time that was capable of running down field.

Wilkinson ........will have a rubbish camp ...pick up another injury ...and finally prove that he was a wasted 3rd round pick !