SportsWrath

Shankapotomus does it again

JackStroud

The only thing more disappointing about his miss is how long it took you to bitch about it.

I told all you fools this would happen and its happening at an alarming rate

the game announcerssaid he was missing left and righ twhe practicing before the game at an alarming rate

ARE YOU ALL SATISFYED NOW WITH THE LOSS OF CARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told all you fools this would happen and its happening at an alarming rate

the game announcerssaid he was missing left and righ twhe practicing before the game at an alarming rate

ARE YOU ALL SATISFYED NOW WITH THE LOSS OF CARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tynes is mediocre at best, but he's still a better option than Carney. Carney failed the Giants in the playoffs. He's unworthy of any further consideration.

As I and several others have attempted to repeatedly point out, we should look at younger free agent kickers.

Yeah but none of those young kickers have pics of Reese corn holing Coughlin till his cheeks turned purple. :banana:

Moss=Loss and Tyne Von Shank must have a whole portfolio of that action. :sheeplover:

That's really the only explanation that makes any sense.

This putz is shanking chipshots in Dallas and Tampa in September.

Whoever thinks this guy will improve when in December in the Meadowlands, please pass the crack piple.

how about vinateri? he missed a chippy today too- in a dome. shit happens

Shit seems to happen pretty often with Tynes... the worst thing about the miss yesterday, he did not even shank the kick, he just plain missed it. he did not slip, the snap and hold were good, the ball did not hook or shank, a bird did not shit in his eye.. he kicked the ball perfectly straight wide left from slightly further then a PAT. It is amazing that he has not cost the Giants a game yet.... has he even had a kick-off go into the endzone, other then that one after the 5 yard penalty?

Jack is the one note band forever. Moves boards; still whines like a little bitch.

Someone must live in the trailer across from him. Settle him up, would ya?

What is your Fnnn problem pal..........did i do your sister or something?

I might have.....If so she was not memorable

LOL

Shit seems to happen pretty often with Tynes... the worst thing about the miss yesterday, he did not even shank the kick, he just plain missed it. he did not slip, the snap and hold were good, the ball did not hook or shank, a bird did not shit in his eye.. he kicked the ball perfectly straight wide left from slightly further then a PAT. It is amazing that he has not cost the Giants a game yet.... has he even had a kick-off go into the endzone, other then that one after the 5 yard penalty?

Bird shit in his eye..... :LMAO:

how about vinateri? he missed a chippy today too- in a dome. shit happens

Yeah exactly Bironas missed two in week one cost the Titans the Steelers game,Reed then misses two against Chicago costs Pittsburgh that game technically. For christ sakes Tynes hit the game winner against Dallas no mention of that and he also hit the game winner in the nfc championship game yeah if he didn't miss two in that game it wouldn't of come down to that but calm down no kicker is 100% we might be the best team in football and we are bitching about the kicker of all things I would be more concerned about Phillips being out yeah not yet we beat a bad Tampa team and now have cupcakes in KC and Oakland but shit Tynes is the least of my concerns

Yeah exactly Bironas missed two in week one cost the Titans the Steelers game,Reed then misses two against Chicago costs Pittsburgh that game technically. For christ sakes Tynes hit the game winner against Dallas no mention of that and he also hit the game winner in the nfc championship game yeah if he didn't miss two in that game it wouldn't of come down to that but calm down no kicker is 100% we might be the best team in football and we are bitching about the kicker of all things I would be more concerned about Phillips being out yeah not yet we beat a bad Tampa team and now have cupcakes in KC and Oakland but shit Tynes is the least of my concerns

well we fretted about the long snapper for about 5 years so this is nothing new.

Those games have trap written all over them.