SportsWrath

"Super" Mario Manningham.

BlueInCanada

Just have to give Super Mario some respect, he came up big against a division opponent and may have established himself as the #1 if he keeps playing like this. I remember when we grabbed this kid in the third round thinking "isnt this that kid that got nailed with drugs?" it's funny how things like that happen. Manningham was going to be late first round to early second round pick by many experts but because he got caught with marry-j usage and scored low on the Wonderlic his stock dropped. I mean if none of that happened he could of been picked up by a team ahead of us and we could be talking about what he's doing on some other team.

Just imagine our WR core if Mario keeps playing like this Mario as the #1 guy, Smith as the money #2 guy and have Nicks develop into a sure bodied slot WR. We'll be set at WR for the next 10 years. I mean even if Nicks comes on and shows he can be the #1 too all of them are so versatile that they can all play inside slot and then main WR roles.

Good game Mario, keep this up and you'll be a star in no time.

ive been hypin up manningham

and in the prediction thread i precicted a big game for manningham and i predicted alot of talk of him moving above hixon.

so yeah i love mario, and steve is the shit too. i also think nicks can get it done, thats 3 dudes i think can be starters, i still think hixon has what it takes, and barden who knows.

but we had 2 wr's with 100yds and td. but we have no wr's

and in the prediction thread i precicted a big game for manningham and i predicted alot of talk of him moving above hixon.

so yeah i love mario, and steve is the shit too. i also think nicks can get it done, thats 3 dudes i think can be starters, i still think hixon has what it takes, and barden who knows.

and we dont even know what the potential is in Ramses Barden.

I hope through the season they give the kid a few tries in the redzone.

He looked very comfortable in preseason.

smith manningham nicks and barden lots to look foward to here,

I knew Manningham was going to be good, but who would have thought he would show up the way he did? The kid was amazing. I wonder if teams are already thinking they have to start respecting the passing game? If not, one more week like this one, and they for damn sure will. Then of course Jacobs is going to go right back to doing what he does best, and this will be a very hard offense to stop.

I too was excited last year when we drafted Manningham. He was going to the top reciever in the class (according to most scouts), but screwed up by getting caught after smoking pot and other teams were afraid of him. If you recall, the mock drafts last year still had Manningham going in the first round and quite a few of them had the Giants taking him in the first instead of Philips. When he was still on the board in the 3rd round (with the Giants picking dead last in the round), I screamed at my TV for the Giants to take him......and they did.....and I screamed some more, but they were happy screams.

Anyway.....I expected big things out of him, but I wasn't prepared to seem him bust onto the scene like he did last night. The catch in the endzone while sliding on his back was incredible. In slow motion, you could see his eyes following the loose ball even as he was being driven to the ground with a hand interfering with his hands. Yet you could see he focused only on the ball and brought it back down.

We have ourselves a real keeper here. The guy is flat out a gamer!

and we dont even know what the potential is in Ramses Barden.

I hope through the season they give the kid a few tries in the redzone.

He looked very comfortable in preseason.

smith manningham nicks and barden lots to look foward to here,

Is it too much to have asked for 1 jump ball to the corner of the endzone for Barden last night... the FB slant was a no fucking starter

Is it too much to have asked for 1 jump ball to the corner of the endzone for Barden last night... the FB slant was a no fucking starter

The "incompletion to Madison Hedgecock" is a Redzone Classic.

You've got a better chance getting the gun out of Chuck Hestons' hands than pulling that from Killdrive's playbook.

Just have to give Super Mario some respect, he came up big against a division opponent and may have established himself as the #1 if he keeps playing like this. I remember when we grabbed this kid in the third round thinking "isnt this that kid that got nailed with drugs?" it's funny how things like that happen. Manningham was going to be late first round to early second round pick by many experts but because he got caught with marry-j usage and scored low on the Wonderlic his stock dropped. I mean if none of that happened he could of been picked up by a team ahead of us and we could be talking about what he's doing on some other team.

Just imagine our WR core if Mario keeps playing like this Mario as the #1 guy, Smith as the money #2 guy and have Nicks develop into a sure bodied slot WR. We'll be set at WR for the next 10 years. I mean even if Nicks comes on and shows he can be the #1 too all of them are so versatile that they can all play inside slot and then main WR roles.

Good game Mario, keep this up and you'll be a star in no time.

Not taking anything away from Super Mario but I think Smith has more than earned his spot as our #1. Not that it really matters much who's #1 or #2. Smith had a monster game as well.

I too was excited last year when we drafted Manningham. He was going to the top reciever in the class (according to most scouts), but screwed up by getting caught after smoking pot and other teams were afraid of him. If you recall, the mock drafts last year still had Manningham going in the first round and quite a few of them had the Giants taking him in the first instead of Philips. When he was still on the board in the 3rd round (with the Giants picking dead last in the round), I screamed at my TV for the Giants to take him......and they did.....and I screamed some more, but they were happy screams.

Anyway.....I expected big things out of him, but I wasn't prepared to seem him bust onto the scene like he did last night. The catch in the endzone while sliding on his back was incredible. In slow motion, you could see his eyes following the loose ball even as he was being driven to the ground with a hand interfering with his hands. Yet you could see he focused only on the ball and brought it back down.

We have ourselves a real keeper here. The guy is flat out a gamer!

Anyone else got flashbacks of Sehorn's int against the eagles that looked very similar?

Yeah as Tree said Gilbride isnt gonna change.

I mean any fuckin fan watchin last night knows that Hedgecock

cannot catch the ball. How ridiculous can our OC be????

In Martin's playbook the Hedgecock pass is the last

play in the book. I mean the desperation play of the century.

gezzzz this freaking guy !!!! :ranting2:

Yeah as Tree said Gilbride isnt gonna change.

I mean any fuckin fan watchin last night knows that Hedgecock

cannot catch the ball. How ridiculous can our OC be????

In Martin's playbook the Hedgecock pass is the last

play in the book. I mean the desperation play of the century.

gezzzz this freaking guy !!!! :ranting2:

It's funny, me and some friends were watching the game and after the first one I said "Thats your one Hedgecock" Little did I know they'd try it again.

I see Moss has disappeared into the night again, no contribution whatsoever and he's the first guy who's small and fast who doesn't get lost in the crowd like Tiki or Bradshaw. I'm ready to part with Sinorace anytime, he stinks. We don't even use him or have success with him running 9 routes all day: bummer

It's funny, me and some friends were watching the game and after the first one I said "Thats your one Hedgecock" Little did I know they'd try it again.

"Hedgecock" is going to become a synonym for dropping a short pass.