SportsWrath

Dissapointments on this roster

osi724dasack

Zack DeOssie (4th rounder) good ST atleast

Gerris Wilkinson (3rd rounder) been a complete bust thus far

Jay Alford (3rd rounder) outside of that Brady sack in the SB hasnt done much at all to warrant a 3rd rounder

Aaron Ross (1st rounder) not that bad, but should be further along by now. he should be ok though

Sinorice Moss (2nd rounder) has the talent, he and Eli just dont mesh IMO

Eli Manning (1st rounder) did win a SB, but has struggled to be that consistent elite QB

Zack DeOssie (4th rounder) good ST atleast

Gerris Wilkinson (3rd rounder) been a complete bust thus far

Jay Alford (3rd rounder) outside of that Brady sack in the SB hasnt done much at all to warrant a 3rd rounder

Aaron Ross (1st rounder) not that bad, but should be further along by now. he should be ok though

Sinorice Moss (2nd rounder) has the talent, he and Eli just dont mesh IMO

Eli Manning (1st rounder) did win a SB, but has struggled to be that consistent elite QB

Huh? He is going to the pro bowl this year, and outdueled other "great" QB's like Roethlisberger,Palmer,Warner, but those guys are legends according to ESPN, all they talk about on mike and mike is how clutch Roethlisberger is (must of missed that 4 int game against us). Yeah Eli played bad against Philly but McNabb didn't do as well on the other side as everyone thought he had two picks of his own, and didn't have Kevin Gilbride has is OC. Don't know how long you been a Giants fan but i don't miss the post Simms era of such greats has Kent Graham, Dave Brown, Tommy Maddox , our team has been in the playoffs four straight years and are now a threat to win a championship every year, i am really not dissapointed in anyone except Kevin Gilbride

I hate to say it... Steve Smith. I was expecting a better year out of him.

he was the #3 WR all year and he led the team in catches.

all he needs to do is make more plays in the redzone. he has the speed for the deep ball too.

he is a good #3 WR at worst as of now

DeOssie and Alford have solidified two key ST positions and Alford plays in the DT rotation and DeOssie plays on all special teams, in their 2nd years I cannot call them busts.

Ross is hardly a bust, he started as a rookie and played this year. He struggled some this year, but Webster was so good most of the year it made Ross look bad more often as they never threw at Webster. Ross is fine and certainly a good #2 CB and he might get challenged this year from Thomas.

Manning? disappointment? Why because he had a bad playoff game after a very good regular season. He is not the first Qb to have a bad playoff game in his career after a SB win. When he was drafted if you told me what the results would be as of 2009 I would have signed anywhere for it.

Sinorice MOss sucks because he is more equipped for flag football where he can avoid contact.

For me it's Kiwanuka- I know all the excuses but great players rise above. He did not develop all year.

Tuck only had 2.5 more sacks then Kiwi and only 15 more tackles...really I dont see what the problem with that is. If any of our "great players" had to step up at the end of the season it should of been Tuck.

My disappointment so far...Wilkinson..showed some potential his rookie year..wasnt able to crack the starting line up this year. He still may develope but with Goff and Kehl he may be gone soon.

you may be right- my feeling is if kiwanuka proved to be a force, tuck would not have been double teamed so much. tuck has already proven what he can do one on one.

You got a point there as well.

If Kiwi was playing better maybe Tuck would have been more of a force.

It seemed like our entire D-line died off in the final 6 games.

Tuck only had 2.5 more sacks then Kiwi and only 15 more tackles...really I dont see what the problem with that is. If any of our "great players" had to step up at the end of the season it should of been Tuck.

My disappointment so far...Wilkinson..showed some potential his rookie year..wasnt able to crack the starting line up this year. He still may develope but with Goff and Kehl he may be gone soon.

Tuck had four more sacks, faced constant double and triple teams and was clearly playing very hurt by week 13. I do not see the issue with Tuck.

As for KIWI, I agree he has not been that great, but he needs to find a home, whether that be DE or LB and be allowed to prepare all year for that position, both mentally and physically.

he was the #3 WR all year and he led the team in catches.

all he needs to do is make more plays in the redzone. he has the speed for the deep ball too.

he is a good #3 WR at worst as of now

I don't know...After being Robbed, he just wasn't the same.

For me it's Kiwanuka- I know all the excuses but great players rise above. He did not develop all year.

Thats a bit unfair to say since hes been moved back and fourth. he was also playing DE 20 pounds lighter than he did at BC, so i wouldnt knock him, he was solid.

I don't know...After being Robbed, he just wasn't the same.

maybe, i dnt know what his contribution was after that, i cant really remember anything about our WR's cuz none of them made plays.

You are completely right...and our defensive line injuries ended up really effecting us towards the end of the year. We stopped consistently getting pressure...and when we did get pressure towards the end of the year, it was Spagnuolo's adjustments that got us to the QB...not because of any playmaking on the defense