SportsWrath

Superstition

Lughead

Ok for me I know Tomorrow I need to wear my New Giants hat not my Old one.I also Know I can not wear my Shockey Jersey I wore it for the Buffalo Game and after I took it off we took control of the game. Also rain in London and rain in Buffalo there was some kind of cycle we went threw and came out better in the end.

There are people on here that can not wear certain things or need to wear certain things

VG can not have a stitch of NY gear on so VG just to play it safe take everything out of the room that is either red white or blue. and if there are any exposed NY's in any mags or newspapers please burn them or cover them in Duct tape.

Gorilla needs to watch the Game in his PJ's I believe .

Dub's needs to wear his Grey shorts but Dub may be our best Allie or could cost us the game seeing how he went all out and decorated his living room head to toe with anything that was NY Giants to impress his Packer buddies .

Is there anyone else that has any superstitions when it comes to the Giants Games? what you have to wear, what you have to eat,where you have to go some sort of ritual you need to go threw before the game starts? well remember Tomorrow make sure you do it to a "T" no short cut's people ......... no short cut's :ph34r:

Yes, I wear the same jeans, same tartan underwear, same blue hoodie and same shoes. I also shave every Sunday around 11 with the same blade all season. I haven't had a hair cut in a while now. I wont get one until the season is over.

What colors are we wearing tomorrow?

Yes, I wear the same jeans, same tartan underwear, same blue hoodie and same shoes. I also shave every Sunday around 11 with the same blade all season. I haven't had a hair cut in a while now. I wont get one until the season is over.

What colors are we wearing tomorrow?

I would imagine we are white

Been buying my 24 case of Canadian from the same beer store on game day.

great just cross reference the times when you bought the beer as to if we won or lost in accordance to what time you purchased said beer. Also remember if yo payed cash or debit/credit card . If it was cash use the same amount you did when we won Like if you gave a $20 and just got change then do the same dont give exact change unless we won when you did it that way.

I have to watch America's Game SB XXI & XXV before the game begins...I did it twice so far and it has worked. Like VG I can't wear any Giants gear.

Ok just remember to start them at the same time you did when we won. also try to get in to the same position on the couch or in the recliner how ever it was If you ever had to pause it and go get a drink by all means please do that at the same point in the video .

For me it's no Giants gear... the Umenyiora jersey puts us at 6-2 every year, but you have to stop wearing it after the bye. I also have to eat breakfast at the same diner and have the same meal (corned beef hash and eggs).

Also, I need to predict a Giants loss (I say they lose, 17-10 tomorrow).

Eli Manning will suck and play the worst game of his career.

Dub's needs to wear his Grey shorts but Dub may be our best Allie or could cost us the game seeing how he went all out and decorated his living room head to toe with anything that was NY Giants to impress his Packer buddies .

I'll kill you!

I look at as, that stuff was in my storage closet for a long time now. My old lady is gone this weekend, so I brought it out in full life. Because of it, we are going to play 120% better.

plus, the grey shorts are going to be in full effect. ;) We're good.

I would imagine we are white

Don't the Pack where white at home?

Anyway, like NJ said, no Giants gear for me. My superstition can change week to week.

early season......... Didn't wear any Giants gear after the Dallas game. At half time of the Redskins game I rubbed the helmet of my Eli fathead, i did it every game of our winning streak, I missed the Dallas game for some reason, and stopped doing it after the Redskins game (ironically). Wherem i watch isn't as important as the position i sit in, always on the edge leaned forward. Always wear my LSU hat, again, besides the redskins game. Since the Bucs game, i wear a blue long sleeve shirt.

But bigger than all this is Golfdudes Believe thread.

I quit wearing Giants gear after week 2. I had an Arrington jersey on during the Jets game (which wasn't televised, and Sopcast was working for shit). I finally got Sopcast working and saw we were in trouble, so I took off the jersey, and haven't worn any gear since. This week, I am wearing exactly what I was wearing last week, and I mean EXACTLY. Old beat up sleeveless-T, carpenter jeans, gray sweat socks.....and when I took them off to go to bed last week, I just put them in a pile in the corner of the room, and that's where they've sat, unwashed. And I will don them tomorrow a.m., stench and all.

GO GMEN!!!

I quit wearing Giants gear after week 2. I had an Arrington jersey on during the Jets game (which wasn't televised, and Sopcast was working for shit). I finally got Sopcast working and saw we were in trouble, so I took off the jersey, and haven't worn any gear since. This week, I am wearing exactly what I was wearing last week, and I mean EXACTLY. Old beat up sleeveless-T, carpenter jeans, gray sweat socks.....and when I took them off to go to bed last week, I just put them in a pile in the corner of the room, and that's where they've sat, unwashed. And I will don them tomorrow a.m., stench and all.

GO GMEN!!!

You my friend, are a Giants fan.

I wish i could wear Giants gear for this game, Osi jersey, Giants hat, set the Giants throw blanket on the couch. But if i do, we are doomed.

We almost never win when I watch the game with my girlfriend, and lo and behold, my girlfriend (also a huge Giant fan) is up here with me this weekend. We have never watched the game together at the certain sportsbar we are going to today, though.

We almost never win when I watch the game with my girlfriend, and lo and behold, my girlfriend (also a huge Giant fan) is up here with me this weekend. We have never watched the game together at the certain sportsbar we are going to today, though.

:brooding: DOOMED we are DOOMED

Starting with the Pats game I've been wearing my Eli jersey after letting it collect dust all season. That will be going on.

But the one really odd superstition I am having this years postseason involves a lighter. I got it from a friend last season and the label on the outside is red with a giants helmet. Standard Bic lighter, with the flimsy label that comes off easy. That label is barely holding on now and I would normally have ripped the label off a long time ago but I just can't.

We need to find out for sure what color theyre wearing, I ALWAYS wear whatever theyre wearing. Also, I have to wear a long sleeve shirt of the same color under my jersey. No short sleeve, HAS to be Long. I also have to go around and touch all of my Giants memorabilia and listen to "Proud to be a NY Giant" before the game. Did it during the win streak, didnt do it before the Dallas games. <_< (I dont know why!! :o )

As for watching it, we ALWAYS go to my buddy Chucks house, and Chuck has to be eating. Him and my good friend Jesse, they HAVE to be eating. Once we throw a pick, fumble, etc. we always immediatley look at those two. If they dont have food, we get em some....QUICK! And wherever we are when we score, we have to stay right there. Cant move from that spot. So if one of us is on the toilet, well guess what? Thats where we stay!

GO GIANTS!!!!

I am wearing my Giants blue "Property of the Football Giants XXL" Jersey. I have worn this one for the Tampa, Dallas and today's game. The other Jersey I wear is blue, gray, and steel blue with a Giants helmet and NY logo. I wore that one for the Patriots game. When we win tonight I am going have to throw old Property into the washing machine. I will probably have lost 20 lbs of sweat by then. :lol:

Ok this might seem a bit weird....

During halftime I realized If forgot to put on my Manning jersey. I did. Afterwards.

DAmn it LUB make us sweat it out like that what the hell is wrong with you? LOL

GO GMEN!!!

Looks like the stinky socks, jeans and T-shirt go back in the corner of the room 'til Feb. I may never wear anything else.....ever.

I forgot my Eli jersey until the end of halftime. I put it on and the tides turned.

That and I smoked a lot of smokes from the magic Giants lighter.

Place the lighter under glass do NOT let that flimsy covering come off