SportsWrath

Bradshaw

Lubeck

From the moment he returned that first kickoff I knew this guy had talent. He really is a threat every time he touches the ball. Give him a hole and he hits it without thinking. A very fearless runner. I know the only thing holding him back was picking up the pass blocking, hopefully he has made strides in that and he can get on the field more often. A Jacobs/Bradshaw combination is dangerous.

From the moment he returned that first kickoff I knew this guy had talent. He really is a threat every time he touches the ball. Give him a hole and he hits it without thinking. A very fearless runner. I know the only thing holding him back was picking up the pass blocking, hopefully he has made strides in that and he can get on the field more often. A Jacobs/Bradshaw combination is dangerous.

Most of us thought we got a steal in the 7th round. This kid is special.

My mom is the matriarch of the family so we always have dinner at my parents. My parents, my brother and I, my uncle and his two kids, my other uncle, and my two grandparents (the other two are dead :( ) all gather around 3PM. Prior to that we open presents at my parents around 10 AM and then have a nice breakfast w/ fresh muffins and pork roll and eggs and toast.

Dinner is filet mignon my brother makes stuffed with lobster tail. There will also be a small ham on my demand since we havn't had a damn ham in a long time. Scalloped potatoes, whipped sweet potatoes, corn, peas, bisckets, etc. And wine, lots and lots of wine. And since my grandfather will be there lots of Dewers too.

By 9PM we are all feeling real good.

Like the rest of you, I liked what i saw early in the year, fumble aside. God, Please let this dude be the real deal, if he is our backfield will be mighty scary for opposing D's. Especially when we get a coach that knows how to use them.

Like the rest of you, I liked what i saw early in the year, fumble aside. God, Please let this dude be the real deal, if he is our backfield will be mighty scary for opposing D's. Especially when we get a coach that knows how to use them.

It would be nice to get Fox, but I think he is staying in Carolina. I'd like Coughlin to come back for one more year, than he can either retire or be promoted to some front office position. Promote Spags and bring in a young offensive mind.

We all saw who got the Gatorade shower....well that probably has a lot to do with the kind of disciplinary actions that would come with dumping it on Coughlin.

It would be nice to get Fox, but I think he is staying in Carolina. I'd like Coughlin to come back for one more year, than he can either retire or be promoted to some front office position. Promote Spags and bring in a young offensive mind.

We all saw who got the Gatorade shower....well that probably has a lot to do with the kind of disciplinary actions that would come with dumping it on Coughlin.

I was actually thinking Cowher, i know he probly won't come out of retirement this year, but he knows how to utilize a speed back and power back together. And is defensive minded. he is the exact type of coach we need.

They showered Coughlin first.

Coughlin got his first.

I've been hoping for this since preseason. The kid showed he has it back then.

I want to see him get 20 carries a game and Jacobs 20 or more.

I also want to see him on punt returns.

It's not like RW is any good at it. Half the time I'm shaking my head wondering wtf he's doing.

Like when there's a crowd around the ball and he makes a move to get in and get it. ?? WTF?

It's not like RW is any good at it. Half the time I'm shaking my head wondering wtf he's doing.

Like when there's a crowd around the ball and he makes a move to get in and get it. ?? WTF?

The main reason why McQuarters is back there is because he can catch it.

That's the main reason why.

Bradshaw's running today was as impressive as anything Tiki has done the last few years. and the way he acclerated away from the Bills was stunning. Fucker runs with power too. I was not a supporter when he was drafted but if he proves me wrong, then oh well.

I think we will get to see him a lot this week, maybe even start. With Jacobs' nagging injuries I would think he will get a lot of carries against the Pats. A win against the Pats would be a great way to start the playoffs. :rock:

I thought the same thing in the beginning of the year and wondered why he didn't get more touches...even though he had that one big fumble.

For a little guy, he has speed coupled with tremendous power and determination, with some very nifty moves. He only needs Coughlin's "how to hold the ball right" training that Tiki got.

I think he's the perfect combination with Jacobs. With those two in the backfield, no defense can focus on the air game. A good front line...a strong running game...and Eli will be coming around big time (fingers crossed)

Bradshaw is elusive, strong and looks like a play maker. I'd like to see him catch a screen pass, an option that's been missing from the Giants repertoire all season long.

NO SCREENS!

They haven't been missing, they've been called and they've been so fucking ugly that you can be excused for not recognising them.

:furious::furious::furious:

I thought the same thing in the beginning of the year and wondered why he didn't get more touches...even though he had that one big fumble.

For a little guy, he has speed coupled with tremendous power and determination, with some very nifty moves. He only needs Coughlin's "how to hold the ball right" training that Tiki got.

I think he's the perfect combination with Jacobs. With those two in the backfield, no defense can focus on the air game. A good front line...a strong running game...and Eli will be coming around big time (fingers crossed)

Did you notice that's how BJ is holding the ball now.

I actually like that. I'd rather see them force the situation rather than let the ball roll as far as possible.

Has anyone else the number of tackles that occur around those little punt conferences that never draw flags?