SportsWrath

Ok it's official, GOAT HoF WR Nabers first interview at camp.

Also, I rescind any apprehensions I posted pre-draft when I thought he had reservations about coming here. Excited to see him get on the field for real games.

Saw the interviews of all 3 - Nabers, Nubin and Dru - all 3 look like exceptional kids and men with a good head on their shoulders. This season cant start soon enough. I hope DJ balls out so we can get some decent trade value for him.

On 5/10/2024 at 7:39 PM, BronxRik said:

Um, you know, he has a white man's nose. :LMAO:

So do I.... also my mom... and her children.. that Indigenous Snoze mang.  It is distinctive.  One of the Plains chiefs was name Chief Roman Nose.  He had a big honker... plenty of bridge mang.

On 5/12/2024 at 10:53 AM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

So do I.... also my mom... and her children.. that Indigenous Snoze mang.  It is distinctive.  One of the Plains chiefs was name Chief Roman Nose.  He had a big honker... plenty of bridge mang.

I was trying to point out his frequent use of "um" and "you know", when I noticed he had a Schnoz like Jimmy Durante. 

On 5/13/2024 at 2:01 PM, BronxRik said:

I was trying to point out his frequent use of "um" and "you know", when I noticed he had a Schnoz like Jimmy Durante. 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Hilarious... saw that as well.  Like you know...um you know like that.  My Mom and her mother my Grandmother would have died at the poor English. 

6 minutes ago, Herc said:

Jones throws 15 when he’s good

It's unreal that we haven't had a 20TD QB since 2019, and that was Jones's best year, his rookie year.

Pat Schurmer was actually a good play caller. Not a great head coach but good OC. He also did that without a whole lot of talent around him, and an injured Barkley for most of the year. Giant QB's that year passed for 30 TD's and over 4,000 yards; that was the last year this has happened for the Giants.

25 minutes ago, mastershake said:

It's unreal that we haven't had a 20TD QB since 2019, and that was Jones's best year, his rookie year.

Pat Schurmer was actually a good play caller. Not a great head coach but good OC. He also did that without a whole lot of talent around him, and an injured Barkley for most of the year. Giant QB's that year passed for 30 TD's and over 4,000 yards; that was the last year this has happened for the Giants.

Found you on Reddit lol